check the ballbusting updates here

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    My favorite method! I wouldn't leave, though. I'd wanna watch, and maaaaaybe give him a little suck before he's fixed.
    I think that would be one of the most intense psychological ways to have it done. Be tied down and have a woman put a band on you, then sit there and tease you for as long as she wanted while you begged and begged for her to let your balls go free. The length of time it takes not to mention all the teasing that can be done would be more mentally traumatic than if they were quickly smashed or cut off. Its like the difference between slowly drowning and getting hit by a car.

And I would so let a woman do this to me... its still a fantasy I would love to make a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    Alright, well let's get back on the subject of breaking balls! :P.

Also, it's great to find another german speaker.

also dann auch mal von mir ein hallo aber ich lebe in deutschland =)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    also dann auch mal von mir ein hallo aber ich lebe in deutschland =)
    Okay, well I don't wanna change the official language of Femaledom.com by accident or anything now!
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    I love the idea! but syringe don't produce good vacuum... but as any resourceful girl we can use a bicycle tire pump with a reverse plunger seal, and the stem valve from the tire glued with crazy glue to the syringe!!!

Lets go!!! Pump!

Jenny
    This would be soooo evil. Just suck the balls content out and maybe fill them later with some fake content. Wow, what a thrill. You can then show the sucked out contents to the male and just add "See, all these tubes made you a man, they look good outside of you, don't they".

I would love the idea in participating in a scenario where each month a small part of my testicles is sucked out. At first it might be thrilling with no big effects, but I am sure after some months I will beg not to suck more out, because I will start to feel them going to waste. I am sure at the end a girl will make me give some more testicle insides to her until they will be so small that my testosterone production will be almost zero.

Supreme Poster

hi, to erricabb, jenny, lizzie, snoodles,

That sounds exceptionally gruesome.
    There are some interesting ideas floating around. If i found out i was going to die in a year or summit, i think i mite let one of yas have ya wicked way, but it would cost u. i lovefemdom, but also love oral and cumshots etc. So you could do wat u want, but i only if u gave me 100 blowjobs, 1 every day for 100 days, with either u pumping me in ur mouth and swallowing or wanking me till i cum onur face. Very sexy to see a gal pumping a mans dick knowing the imminant eruption on her face or in her mouth. After that u could get revenge how u see fit.

Also if you had a sex femdom volanteer, who would let u take his cock or balls, which wud u take and how? So u cud rupture his testicles by squeezing them, or bite them or cut off his dick etc. I love the fantasy of this but not 4 real. The power the wman has and the sexual violence of it great.

Been reading stories abot women who have beat mens balls till they rupture. I mean they still pee and dont die (unless they die of shock), but they can never ejacuate again, orgasm or have kids. The power the woman has in doing this is immense. I would love to speak to awoman who has ruptured a mans balls. to feel his potent testi cles burst in her hand or inbebetween her teeth. Very good.

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    There are some interesting ideas floating around. If i found out i was going to die in a year or summit, i think i mite let one of yas have ya wicked way, but it would cost u. i lovefemdom, but also love oral and cumshots etc. So you could do wat u want, but i only if u gave me 100 blowjobs, 1 every day for 100 days, with either u pumping me in ur mouth and swallowing or wanking me till i cum onur face. Very sexy to see a gal pumping a mans dick knowing the imminant eruption on her face or in her mouth. After that u could get revenge how u see fit.

Also if you had a sex femdom volanteer, who would let u take his cock or balls, which wud u take and how? So u cud rupture his testicles by squeezing them, or bite them or cut off his dick etc. I love the fantasy of this but not 4 real. The power the wman has and the sexual violence of it great.

Been reading stories abot women who have beat mens balls till they rupture. I mean they still pee and dont die (unless they die of shock), but they can never ejacuate again, orgasm or have kids. The power the woman has in doing this is immense. I would love to speak to awoman who has ruptured a mans balls. to feel his potent testicles burst in her hand or inbebetween her teeth. Very good.
    Um, 100 blowjobs? I might just bite your nuts off in the middle of the 3rd blowjob.

I would love to beat a pair until they ruptured... AND I would love to bite them in half.

I can imagine the bruising getting worse, and then the balls beginning to fall apart more and more after each blow.
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Um, 100 blowjobs? I might just bite your nuts off in the middle of the 3rd blowjob.

I would love to beat a pair until they ruptured... AND I would love to bite them in half.

I can imagine the bruising getting worse, and then the balls beginning to fall apart more and more after each blow.
    Maybe that's the idea...let him THINK he's gonna get 100 blowjobs, then rip everything off after the 4th or 5th bj!

Nah, give him his 100 blowjobs...but do them back to back. By the third one with no rest, he'd be begging you to take scissors to his cock.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Supreme Poster

ya we got some good looking woman in here erica and snoodle for sure dunno what jenny looks like and the simple ideal of any one of them doing it too me is hot just from this comment by erica might just bite em off 3rd bj sounds like a good way too go down as long as u were banded or something make sure u dont bleed too death would prob have too be banded in 2 places soo that u bite between the bands n u take 1 band n sack n nuts with u and 1 is left too keep u from dyeing
    never uploaded pic of me before but i share alot on here n know what some of u look like soo this is me and iam still trying too collect more but the old torrent private site i use too get alot of my collection from shut down soo will have too go back too the old methods of looking for now
    http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4691/picture002ho.jpg

Nah, give him his 100 blowjobs...but do them back to back. By the third one with no rest, he'd be begging you to take scissors to his cock.

that sounds even better.. have him beg for his relief from future orgasms.

I have never been too much into these ********** mind (?) games, but the posts of the girls here by got me fantasizing...

what if we would live in a world where women had generally the right to deball every guy that choses and whishes to mount them ....
    maybe as a reaction to how good, or bad, a lover we had been ... the girl determins the appropriat time of our ejaculation,
    if cumming before that the game is lost anyways, say then even our dick, but if we can make it, her decision will be made just before we reached the peak,
    pulling down forcefully our balls and placing the cold and sharp steel device ...
    being able to come as a man or as a eunuch, deciding if there will spilled potent semen or just useless juice ...

I think I still would go for it, giving all I have to you, to satisfy and please you ...
    The danger ... the challenge .... it would give the act a whole new quality of passion and excitement ....
    and then maybe even the relief of mercy in the end ... well, maybe not ... haha

Messalina,

Thank you kindly for answering my questions. And by the way, you can be certain that I read your posts. Your explanations are extremely informative; you're obviously very well-educated (not to mention, you have actual experience with the subject matter).

The two events you mentioned do sound grim for so many reasons, but you undoubtedly had a very good reason to use such force. As a man, the idea of any damage to my testes is honestly quite terrifying. Though I've never endured any serious groin injury, the obvious, delicate structure of my testicles as well as their extreme sensitivity to impact and pressure are enough to make me very cautious. It's amazing that Mother Nature made a man's body this way.

In your post, you mentioned that the testicles are "somewhat protected from injury by their placement, behind the penis" and that "someone really has to make an effort to get at them." This is true much of the time as the soft penis can absorb a lot of impact as it rests in front of the scrotum. However, I was just thinking about the irony of male arousal. When a man becomes aroused, his penis involuntarily rises rigidly upward and foreward, leaving his scrotum to hang completely exposed below. In this case, the testicles are certainly very vulnerable. It is just amazing to me - almost as if it was one of Mother Nature's ways to discourage ****.

Perhaps I'm straying from the main topic somewhat, but I've come to believe that the vulnerability a man exhibits (due to his vulnerable genitals) while having sexual relations with a woman is a beautiful thing. Most women probably feel somewhat vulnerable due to their natually inferior size and strength, but women have great physical power when it comes to sex because a man has to let his guard down. Thus, sex is always based upon a kind of trust. That's really wonderful; I think.

Thanks again for all your posts, Messalina (and to all the other women here too)!

Supreme Poster
    Exceelent snoodle and erica very good. So id get 3 blowjobs out of erica, and i could probs mangage 10 from snoodle before i would tell her to cut off my dick. interesting...

think i would really enjoy the final ejaculations, i would savour the feeling of me pumping my load in ur mouths and on ur face, before you get ur wicked revenge, the sight of you doing these things would last me forever anyway, like a permanent orgasm. Still would def miss the sex though! and without my testicles would femdom fantasies like this ever apeal to me again? i wouldnt have the juice to fuel my perverted imagination. I wonder if one day u could get ur genitals cloned. I would buy a dozen and have erica jenny snoodles ajg and lizzie live out all their fantasies... providing they give me my cumshot blowjobs

if you want to cause supreme pain to a man while destroying his manhood, and avoid bloodshed, have any of you ever considered burdizzoing a man after milking him dry? for avoiding bloodshed, almost guaranteed sepsis with banding, as a man i believe the application of a burdizzo unexpectedly would be extremely terrifying.

i am curious as to why you women don't choose burdizzo ********** as a form of slow **********? to my wife and i, nothing is so interesting as a slow clamping of each nut, after a long session of her milking a man dry, and then the surprise of "that's it", and the clamp coming out. no bloody mess, no gangerene from banding.