check the ballbusting updates here

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
    Why do I think your conscience limits you? Because your own writing reveals that. Because every normal being has to wrestle with fantasy versus ethics.

In any event, I hope that you are well. And I still wonder if you would enjoy a long, hard (but still safe) ball-kicking with a naked, bound and willing partner? Perhaps I misread you (?), but it seems that this is the easiest ethical way to approach your fantasies?

Rowdy
    Hi Darthsidius,

It is good to hear from you, once more. Yes, I am well. Thank you, for the inquiry. Your question puzzled me. This is why I posed my query to you. My conscience does indeed, "
    Limits ball-busting and ********** to fantasy or self defense.". The reason is; I have no desire to cause injury or pain to someone. That is, unless it is impossible to avoid doing so. Hence, the answer to your question is a resounding NO! BTW, there is no such thing as "A long, hard (but still safe) ball-kicking". The lightest of blows; even the ones that don't hurt (Although, I can not imagine there are any. Then again, I am not male) can cause, scar tissue to form inside a testicle. Over time, enough such tissue will render the little fellows less effective.

I am quite content, to enjoy ballbusting (and **********!) of the "deserving" vicariously, through film and the written word. Although, there is something to be said; for the "feeling of grim satisfaction" derived from, removing a serial sexual predator from the human "gene pool". AND (more often, than not) "retiring" him from his vile vocation! However, I much prefer the "unmanning" of fictional sexual predators. If for no other reason, they have fictional victims.

I hope you and yours, are well.

Messalina

i like the idea of the threat, how you have to follow your mistress' commands or you will lose something valuable to you

Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post

I am quite content, to enjoy ballbusting (and **********!) of the "deserving" vicariously, through film and the written word. Although, there is something to be said; for the "feeling of grim satisfaction" derived from, removing a serial sexual predator from the human "gene pool". AND (more often, than not) "retiring" him from his vile vocation! However, I much prefer the "unmanning" of fictional sexual predators. If for no other reason, they have fictional victims.

Might I enquire if this is just restricted to predators or would it include a wider range of men, "players", chauvinists and so on?

Hi Gages,

How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by gages View Post
    Thanx for the reply Messalina, good to see you back. Your posts are interesting and informative like always. I know you wouldn't really want to hurt someone in real life. But this site is about fantasy anyway; it's a great topic.

You are welcome, for the reply. I appreciate your kind words re: the nature of my posts.

My testicles drew nearer to my body just reading your description. You're really a dangerous woman that's a compliment. This is the most terrifying self defense technique I know of, and it would be pretty easy for a woman to use against a male attacker too if he was naked and didn't see it coming. I know that groin grabs are really useful to women in self defense because they can be used at so many angles, and they don't need any space or momentum to begin. As I said, I know from my own experiense that my girlfriend could quickly make me surrender to her with just a strong, steady one hand squeeze. When she got to a certain point, I'd just have to give in. Because of the delicate male genitals, I am sure that such a move would be 100% effective. I cannot imagine what it would feel like, but I know I'd be destroyed if any woman used it against me.

Thank you, for the "Compliment". However, I have no desire to be "A dangerous woman". I think, I would rather be a married woman. Granted, one who could defend herself.. if necessary.

The most destructive thing about that attack is it uses violent squeezing, twisting, and pulling of such a delicate area all at the same time. Along with my own balls extreme sensitivity to pressure and their fragile softness, it doesn't seem to me like my scrotum itself and the connective structures inside could take such hard pulling and twisting without tearing, especially if the woman was strong. I don't think that the dangling testicles are attached very strongly in such a thin sack of skin. My girlfriend would lead me around by the balls sometimes dor fun because she knew I liked it. It was arousing to resist her pulling to a point, but once she started pulling me with enough strength, a lot less than what it would take her to lift a gallon of milk, and especially if she squeezed my sex glands at the same time while pulling, it would feel like my scrotum skin would rip if I didn't give in to relieve the tension. Really if she held me tightly and started walking away, this was by far enough to get me to follow her. The thing is, any adult woman can lift a gallon and much more easily not to mention the force of her whole body movement being possibly used in the attack. Also, unlike my girlfriend who used a slow pull, this technique would be a really fast yanking away as hard as she could. There's also the twisting part that would add even more tension on the violently stretched scrotal sack.

ALL "Balls" have "Extreme sensitivity to pressure" not only yours. Actually, the testicles are attached rather strongly to the spermatic cord from which, they hang. Then again, there have been reported cases of the gonads being ripped off, by an enraged and or intoxicated woman! BTW, the technology to reattach them does exist. However, I have never heard of a circumstance where, this was successfully done.

I'm sure that a strong woman could do extreme damage to a man by attacking his genitals like that, but I wonder just how destructive the technique could really be? You've probably seen movies where a ****** has actually had his testicles ripped off by an angry woman. I'm really curious if it would be possible, but I'm not willing to let any woman try it on me lol . Do you think knowing what you know about anatomy that it would be possible for a strong, adult woman to actually emasculate a man with her bare hands using the technique you mentioned? In real life, a simple groin grab and squeeze would probably be effective in stopping a male attacker in most situations even without the yank and twist as hard as you can part, but in a fantasy setting, this kind of ultimate revenge is really amazing to me. I'm really curious if it "could happen." I know you wouldn't actually do it, but what do you think?
    Firstly, I am not completely sure what it is, you want to know. You seem to be presenting two different, queries. Yes, it is VERY possible for a woman to rip the testices, from a man's body. Such a thing happened outside of Toronto, in the Summer of 2001.

A man fresh from his 46th birthday party with friends, returned home to meet his live-in girlfriend round 3 a.m.. According to police (and hospital) reports, the two began to fight. During the fight (again, according to reports) the woman got hold of her partner's testicles and yanked so hard, she tore them from his scrotum!

As for "Do you think knowing what you know about anatomy that it would be possible for a strong, adult woman to actually emasculate a man with her bare hands using the technique you mentioned?", yes. Do I think it likely, no. Such happenings, are quite rare... as far as, I can tell. However, it is far more likely that, she could send him in to "deep shock".

Technically, cardiogenic or neurogenic shock.. I suppose. The former can lead to "cardiac arrest". In turn, this can lead to disability or death. The latter, can lead to stroke. This in turn, can lead to disability or death.

However, sterility is a far more likely development. Depending on the amount of pressure brought to bear and for how long. The sperm ducts are quite fragile and easily damaged. Then again, if bloodclots form in the blood vessels that supply the testes, they could become necrotic. So, I guess the "real" answer to your question is... "depends".

Messalina

Quote Originally Posted by TeethFan View Post
    Might I enquire if this is just restricted to predators or would it include a wider range of men, "players", chauvinists and so on?
    Hi TeethFan,

How are you? I hope you are well. As for your inquiry; I suggest you read the recent posts twixt Gages and myself. The answer to your query should be obvious. Particularly, if you grasp the tone in my responses and see the overall pattern, in them.

Warm regards,

Messalina

Who is this mistress?

Hi everybody, women's fantasy coming alive in this picture. Does anyone know the name of this mistress and where to find more of her? The only thing I know is that this picture originally is taken from c r u e l l a . c o m (Sharon if this is copyrighted material, please let me know and I will delete it).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cast2.jpg  
    Trots om nootjes te hebben / proud to have nuts

Quote Originally Posted by hallo26nl View Post
    Hi everybody, women's fantasy coming alive in this picture. Does anyone know the name of this mistress and where to find more of her? The only thing I know is that this picture originally is taken from c r u e l l a . c o m (Sharon if this is copyrighted material, please let me know and I will delete it).
    it might be mistress aphrodite.

Quote Originally Posted by hallo26nl View Post
    Ouch! .

Maybe one at a time to maximize the fun?
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post

I believe it is, those older clips from cruella.com where really hot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Thanks for your help. It's a pity that she seems to have vanished from that site. Well, maybe only available for members. Unfortunately google isn't much of a help either. I found something and i's the session of the picture above. But no recent photoshoots.

Nice you remember these old classics from cruella too, ndguy58503. Their site isn't that good anymore.

EricaBB, one at a time would be awesome. One nut gone, one to go
    Trots om nootjes te hebben / proud to have nuts

wow. this is amazing lol. i didnt really think i was into ********** but after reading all of that im rock hard lol. glad to see so many people can get together and talk about it all. i've been into ballbusting for a while and atleast the fantasy of **********...giving a woman the ultimate power and control . ive also been into small penis humiliation....im a bag of surprises lol.
    good reading all of this, i hope it stays active

Supreme Poster
    Just wanted to share a little success story here.

My wife and I were watching a very intense ballbusting video, in which two girls with boots on were kicking a guy from a standing position until he was just laying down completely on the ground hoping they would stop, but they kept going. (Still consensual, barely, but he was clearly in mind-blowing pain.) I then caught my wife's hand down the front of her pants, pleasuring herself to his agony! This surprised me (pleasantly), because she's never been sexually aroused by ballbusting, even though, like many women, she does like it for the "power" and "control" aspects. She wasn't majorly turned on by the video, but, as a pretty-much lifelong bb fan, I was happy to see at least a little sexual sadism in her toward testicles. I'd never want her to become a complete ballbusting freak, though, because I know I couldn't handle it! I wish I could tolerate more, but I know I have pretty quick pain limits, sadly. I'm no wimp -- I can make myself sit there and take more, after my brain feels overwhelmed -- it's just that the words "NOT EROTIC, NOT EROTIC, NOT EROTIC" keeping flashing through my brain once I reach my natural pain threshold, so it's not fun after that point no matter how long I make myself endure more ball punishment. (In my fantasies, I want her bringing me to tears and causing my balls to swell to twice their size with her ministrations. I do actually love when she gives me sore balls for an entire day. She did once deliberately try to bring me to tears through punching my balls over 100 times, but we both found that people in severe pain usually can't cry, because they're too busy holding their breath and bracing themselves for enduring further pain.)

So ya, there's hope, guys! Meaning, for guys who's girls haven't yet found sexual stimulation in bb. For our next bit o' "training", we plan for me to insert her vibrating "silver bullet" into her, which has a long-wired speed control that I can hold. Then, each time she kicks me in the balls, or squeezes or punches them hard, I'll ramp up the speed control a little, giving her pussy pleasure. Pretty soon, she'll be associating her sexual pleasure with her hurting my balls. Obviously, I don't want to "create a (sadistic) monster" though, or else my balls will be

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by freaky2403 View Post
    The thought that my only purpose in life is to eventually have my nuts harvested for women to use as food etc. is really hottt! Thanks for bringing this up, I hadn't thought about this angle before.

Maybe the more tender the balls, the better quality and more expensive they would be. The best one's you can get have been slowly busted for several days straight. That's definitely a very erotic fantasy
    Wouldn't make much food for the women, so I like to imagine the women are geneticist "ranchers" who keep naked men as cattle, and through their expertise can genetically reprogram the males to regenerate new testicles every time a pair is harvested. And imagine the balls taste better to the women if they break the balls and grind them to a pulp while they're still attached.

Lol i like the idea of you "Training Her", BB usually involves Her training you!...Lol my mind is now in a state of total confusion! I wish you all the best, and a gradual approach is always the way to introduce things otherwise they tend to run away screaming "pervert"!!!! lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Chestnuts View Post
    when im angry, which i am right now, i would chop of anything
    If one day I'd be very grateful if you publish it on video or photos or whatever