check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Using Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    Hm...no, I don't think I like the pin thing, either. Again, it's the sharpness aspect, I guess, that gets me.
    You're not the first female I've talked to that had no interest in cutting or pins and such but got turned on by fire (your reply to my Fire post). I've read that heat on testicles can be a form of temporary **********. heating for extended periods can stop a guys balls from working. I've tried it and it does seem to hold true. It takes a few days for them to come back to normal. One woman had posted once that she would wrap her husbands balls with a hot wash rag for long periods and his testicles stopped working. She said at first he objected but after awhile the heat would feel good.
    And if you're interested in trying heat, you can use a candle on a guy without causing a serious burn if you keep the flame in motion. For instance, hold the flame right under his balls and move it back and forth from one ball to the other.
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Quote Originally Posted by male4her2cut
    You're not the first female I've talked to that had no interest in cutting or pins and such but got turned on by fire (your reply to my Fire post). I've read that heat on testicles can be a form of temporary **********. heating for extended periods can stop a guys balls from working. I've tried it and it does seem to hold true. It takes a few days for them to come back to normal. One woman had posted once that she would wrap her husbands balls with a hot wash rag for long periods and his testicles stopped working. She said at first he objected but after awhile the heat would feel good.
    And if you're interested in trying heat, you can use a candle on a guy without causing a serious burn if you keep the flame in motion. For instance, hold the flame right under his balls and move it back and forth from one ball to the other.
    Just curious but how do you know when balls stop working. And actually what do you mean by working?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl
    Just curious but how do you know when balls stop working. And actually what do you mean by working?
    I assume he means stop producing viable sperm. Since sperm must be produced at about 3 degrees lower than body temp.

I'm not sure how he was able to tell they stopped working though...

Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0
    I assume he means stop producing viable sperm. Since sperm must be produced at about 3 degrees lower than body temp.

I'm not sure how he was able to tell they stopped working though...
    Yeah...They're always making sperm, right? Wouldn't there be some stored up already? Even if the sperm cells were killed by the heat, there wouldn't be any way to tell, would there?

Big Supporter
    Yeah...They're always making sperm, right? Wouldn't there be some stored up already? Even if the sperm cells were killed by the heat, there wouldn't be any way to tell, would there?
    That's what I mean. Unless he was trying to get someone pregnant. Even then you couldn't tell. I honestly have no idea what the hell he is talking about...

You should tell us more about wanting to knee a guys balls until they give and just dangle there uselessly That is hot.

Do you mean the mush that used to be balls just dangles there?

That's what I mean. Unless he was trying to get someone pregnant. Even then you couldn't tell. I honestly have no idea what the hell he is talking about...

You should tell us more about wanting to knee a guys balls until they give and just dangle there uselessly That is hot.

Do you mean the mush that used to be balls just dangles there?
    Yeah, like, they're swollen, bruised, and broken, but still attatched.

Big Supporter
    I don't think they would really be broken unless they are turned into mush...otherwise they are stlil balls

The rate of sperm production can vary. I have never experimented with heat extremes, but he might mean that sperm production slows or stops after the nuts get heated.

The rate at which I produce sperm increases somewhat (not doubles or anything REALLY bad like that, but increases) when I am with a partner to whom I am especially attracted. If a man has a constant partner and his epididymis swells at a constant rate while they are not having sex, then having the epididymus STOP swelling after treatment with high heat is indicative that there has been temporary impairment of the normal functioning of the testicles.

We could use someone with a degree in ballology to confirm or dispute this.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

I don't think they would really be broken unless they are turned into mush...otherwise they are stlil balls

Ok, so, a pouch of mush, then.

Big Supporter
    Ok, so, a pouch of mush, then.
    I think you are my new favorite poster.

I think you are my new favorite poster.
    I aim to please...and I have very good aim.

Big Supporter
    I aim to please...and I have very good aim.
    So what other ways would you destroy a pair of balls?

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    The rate of sperm production can vary. I have never experimented with heat extremes, but he might mean that sperm production slows or stops after the nuts get heated.

The rate at which I produce sperm increases somewhat (not doubles or anything REALLY bad like that, but increases) when I am with a partner to whom I am especially attracted. If a man has a constant partner and his epididymis swells at a constant rate while they are not having sex, then having the epididymus STOP swelling after treatment with high heat is indicative that there has been temporary impairment of the normal functioning of the testicles.

We could use someone with a degree in ballology to confirm or dispute this.
    Ballology? That's me!

The enzymes that sperm cells use to mature are in their prime at a few degrees below normal body temperature. Enymes are used as catyclists with other enzymes, so they must fit together [molecularly]. If you heat the sperm cells, just like any other cell, they will stop the synthesis of polysaccarides and other cell funcions.

Think of a lock and key. If you heat up a key and melt it partially, it iwll not fit into the lock. That is how enzymes work. So, in reality, you aren't killing the sperm with heat, you are just destroying their enzymes [they will die of starvation a few days later].

People who have 107 temperatures when they are sick are melting the enzymes in their body. The cells cannot process glycogen, so they die. It happens with every kind of cell.

You Can Feel Somethings Different

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl
    They just don't feel like they're doing anything or normal feelings for a few days.

Broken

Sorta like Wack-A-Mole but Wack-A-Ball Hit them hard enough and in the right spot and you could probably smash the cord or even rip a ball from the cord.
    Or, here's a great party game for Snoodle's birthday. Pull him up by his arms and tie his legs apart. Get a stick and swing at the PINATA