check the ballbusting updates here

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    I have been reading up on your other post, but I didn't want to reply there for fear of being a victim of analysis.
    The type of girl? I would prefer to be labeled as fun loving and playful, but others may say selfish and psychotic.
    He would have to be consensual about the potential outcome. But it would be my decision if and when to actually do it. That would most likely be at the point that my urge overpowered my sense of responsibility.
    As far as what I would wear? I love warm weather, so I would probably be wearing my favorite black tank top, and my little denim shorts. Bare foot, with my toe nails painted to match my fingernails, and my hair in a pony tail.
    He would have to be a guy to die for, and we would both have to be passionately in love.
    And the one thing that you did not ask. Would you prefer to cut off his dick or balls? My fantasy is to cut off my lovers penis, and live happily ever after.
    could't it be that u r also belong to the goth scene? u look a little bit like that, especially if u r talking about black tops =D

I think your prefererences would be shared by the most guys here for real. At least i can say for myself that losing stuff between my legs is a big turn on, no matter what kind of woman will do this - but's thats only for my fantasy. If i get serious with it, than of course it should do a girlffriend with which i am sure, she will stay it after losing my equipment ;D It's hard enough to find a girl who would do such nasty things to a cock or balls, I'm sure it's even more complicated to find a girl which wants u without a cock
    I'm sure it would bring also bad psychological effects to a guy , that can't find love in emotional as well physical way anymore after a penectomy. So having the knowledge that u still are the boyfriend of your girl or at least a special sub to your dom would be extreme important to the most of the guys here oO

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    My rule of thumb in avoiding men that could be potentially abusive is to avoid those who speak often about how they fought a lot as kids, and continue to mention how they could "beat the shit out of" any particular person. Anyone with a tendency towards violence against men, is one step closer to violence toward women. Also, men who wear urban clothing and come from the inner city or have lived a life of hardships, the such... If you've gone to jail or dropped out of high school... Basically white trash are those to avoid. I don't mean to jump to conclusions about people but it's nessecary to save your own ass. Also -- if someone shows constant and unpredictable depression or anger, I tend to avoid them. Indeed, this can not protect us from the a random abusive nature, but this is just shit luck.

Also... I've never had experience in fighting. I've never been a fighter. People have the power to learn self defense, but even if I did, I'd be shit outta luck. Knowing my frail structure, it would take a few good blows from a brute to take me down for good. Thankfully, people rarely have confrontations, and when they do, it isn't just "There's someone smaller than me, I'll go beat them senseless without warning". Generally someone who can understand when an argument is getting out of hand knows when to get the hell out of the situation. Fight or Flight? Definitely flight.

PS: Ich habe nie ausserhalb die Vereinigten Staaten angereist.
    PSPS: Ich komme aus die V.S.
    I think it's not a thing from with u can get make good conclusions.
    Just think about how many women says that guys who hit their wife or doing rapes should get their cocks getting cut offor they would do it themself. And just look how muuuch of girls are now in this board Oo If every one would be serious with their words which would said in anger, than i think we would get have here a lot of more members :P

The selfdefense thing is also a comment worth ;P
    It's proved that people who does fighting sports, especially spiritual ones have less agressive potential and get less so much in anger that they discuss with fists instead of words ^^

by the way, your german translation is somehow cute
    I wished my bad english could also be that way *g*

No, I am not into the goth scene. I think I smile and laugh too much to hang out with those girls. A man here was asking me what I would be wearing when I cut off my boyfriends dick? He suggested that I should be wearing a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up past my elbows, but that is not me. I like cute clothes.
    As far as afterward, that is simple. We already liked each other, and we shared that once in a lifetime bonding moment, so of course we would still be friends.
    As far as his psychoses, I would take great pleasure knowing that he is constantly horny for me. I think it would be fun if we went clothes shopping together. He could watch me try on sexy outfits, and tell me what he thinks.
    Personally, I would be intrigued by a boy that no longer had a weiner.

Supreme Poster
    No, I am not into the goth scene. I think I smile and laugh too much to hang out with those girls. A man here was asking me what I would be wearing when I cut off my boyfriends dick? He suggested that I should be wearing a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up past my elbows, but that is not me. I like cute clothes.
    As far as afterward, that is simple. We already liked each other, and we shared that once in a lifetime bonding moment, so of course we would still be friends.
    As far as his psychoses, I would take great pleasure knowing that he is constantly horny for me. I think it would be fun if we went clothes shopping together. He could watch me try on sexy outfits, and tell me what he thinks.
    As a male I love the idea of me having my penis removed by a woman
    For her pleasure, but what would it be like?? I could only imagine my suffering when it's gone and getting no release my balls would surely get that full
    I'd have to take tablets to keep calm, but in my fantasy it'll be great going shopping with you looking at you trying on sexy clothes telling me how great they feel against your skin and how horny it makes you feel so you have to relive yourself in the cubicle while am waiting.

Supreme Poster
    Every time your slipping into your tights/pantyhose without underwear on and teasing me about how it feels as it rubs your clit driving you to orgasm while am helpless....

Registered Member

Smile It depends on whether the male's penis has any other uses

Certainly, if it is a beta male with a small penis and or cannot maintain and erection; ejaculates prematurely, etc., is not suitable for breeding then it should be removed for several reasons.

1. This male should not pass on his inferior gene pool.
    2. he is incapable of satisfying the Female and should not be permitted to try.
    3. His various states of arousal will distract him from serving the Female, make him generally less productive in other areas of his life.

Having once been ********* his mind will be uncluttered, he will be better able to prioritize and generally, be more manageable to the Superior Female as well as more productive in ALL areas of his life.

This, of course would be in the context of the Femme Domme relationship.

I just joined this forum, so I haven't been able to read all 33 pages of this thread (yet) ;-). But I browsed through it and really liked the discussion and would like to know what you think of this (especially the ladies of course, Rebecca, Shelly, Miss Tmara and others who might read this):

I had a Mistress a few years ago who was very much into ballweights and within a few months by wearing ballweights quite often under her guidance, my scrotum stretched quite a bit. I was wearing a lot of metal rings, so besides the weight, my scrotum was stretched by squeezing in more and more rings (similar to that tribe in Africa where women stretch their neck like that). Since then I have been considering to continue this practice and take it to extremes. My expectation would be that at some point not only would my scrotum be stretched, but also that I would go completely impotent (right now there is still a little bit of semen produced in my balls) due to the fact that the balls are to far away from the warmth required to produce sperms and maybe also the semen strands rupturing at some point.

Do you think this might work like this? And would the ladies here in the forum enjoy such a form of **********?

Registered Member

********** bands

That's one way to go about it. I think when making any kind of permanent change, re; body mod; that it be done:

1. within a caring and committed Femme Domme relationship
    2. with a Femme Domme who knows what She's doing.

That said if you want to get it over with, ********** bands are interesting but controversial. This is how it's done with cattle. Relatively painless. Over in 24 - 48 hours. Balls turn black, shrivel up and - well - sort of fall off / absorbed into the body. Problem - needs to be medically supervised IF something goes wrong. Hard to find Doctors that scene sympathetic - lol! But it is HOT!

FYI Mss is an abbreviation for Mistress, not Miss.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by impotentlooser View Post
    [...]that I would go completely impotent [...] due to the fact that the balls are to far away from the warmth required to produce sperms [...]
    Just a remark: Your balls don't need the warmth of your body to produce sperm; it is exactly the other way around: They need to be a few degree under your body temperature to produce sperm.

Supreme Poster
    You could suck a man off in front of him, to remind him of what he has missed. Would u then suck your dick less bf balls so he could cum from his stump?

If u could keep the dick u removed in perfect condition through a mystery liquids u kept it in, would u fuck yourself with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mss Tara Indiana View Post
    Certainly, if it is a beta male with a small penis and or cannot maintain and erection; ejaculates prematurely, etc., is not suitable for breeding then it should be removed for several reasons.

This, of course would be in the context of the Femme Domme relationship.
    Certainly an excellent picture of situation. For which we all thank You

Just a remark: Your balls don't need the warmth of your body to produce sperm; it is exactly the other way around: They need to be a few degree under your body temperature to produce sperm.
    Yes, finally, i know. But just a few degrees. That's why the scrotum is usually close to your body and only gets longer a bit when it's really warm and the balls don't need the body heat to keep their working temperature ;-). But if you stretch them long enough, there will be no way for them to get close enough to that heating system when it is actually too cold. That's my theory at least ;-)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by impotentlooser View Post
    That's my theory at least ;-)
    Ok, I see.
    My next thoughts on that would be, that you are talking about impotence and sperm production which are differnet things of course. And while I don't know if temperature would stop you balls from producing testosterone, it's known that if you rise the temperature (for example by tucking your balls away into you body) they will produce drastically less vital sperms if any.
    And, well I just read that too low temperature would only lower the production, but not stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    And, well I just read that too low temperature would only lower the production, but not stop it.
    Ah, ok, thanks for that info! Where did you read that? If you have found a good source on information that would be great.

If I knew how to post pics here, I could show you what I'm doing (when I click on "insert image" I get asked for an URL, but my pic is on my harddrive of course...). I know it is not ********** strictly speaking, but someone (I think Shelly) was talking of being rather interested in taking away male virility without a bloody mess like cutting off balls. That's the kind of thinking I am intrigued with as well :-)

Big Supporter
    I started to have extrem femdom fantasies pretty young. And with 18, I started to get ********** or penectomy fantasies too.

I never liked the painfull or bloody part of it. Its more the act itself, to just steal the manhood from a man or just take his cock away, so he can never mastrubate or cum again. In my fantasy, they just destroyed the nuts or cut the cock off, without any blood

But mostly I'm interested in the women pat of the fantasy. The man isnt really important in my fantasies, its not even myself. I just got a fetish for women who do it

I always felt bad for having this fantasies. Then I found that there are MAAANNY men on the internet who are into this. That made me feel a bit better. Then I found veeeery few girls who like that fantasy too, that made me feel not bad anymore for having this fantasy, but made me feel unique

And its soo nice to see there are women here to are into this fantasy. I have to admit that It totally fascinates me and make me horny to see what kind of fantasies the women postet here
    Its always nice to see I'm not the only guy who is into it. But I think we all share one thing: The fantasy is about Women doing it, so the women is the most important part of it. Thats why a female opinion or even fantasy is sooo much more arousing then a male one

Thanks for posting all the fantasies and ideas. Specially to the few women on here that are totally outnumbered by the mass of horny males

I have to share that I'm kept chaste by my girlfriend, so I just read all this for arousal, it wont make me cum hehe