check the ballbusting updates here

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    OK this time I used a dictionary.

Even when thinking of punishment for a very bad man, I do not think I would want to cut off the testicles as these would seem very messy with much blood. Even worse to bite the area. Why should I risk getting a disease or cut or infection? Yet, I have a strong desire to simply destroy what is inside than man’s bag (only for some mens!!). There must be an good way to ruin the glands that he holds so dear between his legs I don’t want to squeeze it as that means I would have to touch it and it probably wouldn’t break them anyway. I mean I want real destruction, so that they cracked or whatever. It’s no good just to injure them and then have a bad man recover to hurt more womens. No, the testes must be destroyed completely.

Perhap in the right conditions (rubber gloves, man bound) I could see myself injecting a man right into his testicles. The power of having the syringe and it’s needle is nice and to have his sensitive glands as my target, yes, this is very interesting. I think maybe nitric acid or hydrochloric acid – I looked them up on wikipedia, either ones seems like it would work. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out. I guess you could dilute it so you make sure it’s a slow painful devistating journey for him. Of course he must be tied down really good so the needle doesn’t accidently jab the wrong person or area. I guess just sticking the needle into one of his balls would be something exciting to do, to look down at him as it punctures his testicle. Yes and then to let him get his breathe and stabilized, warn him of what you’re gonna do and then add pressure to the plunger and force the caustic liquid into his most private and proud area – yes that would be something stimulating to do. I;m not sure what his reation would be as the acid started to do its work. Probably I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?
    Meniz, what you need is a Burdizzo...Its a tool that is usually used for ********** farm animals but it works on humans too.
    You can instantly crush the chords going to his testicles without having to actually touch his scrotum or penis. His testicles will die inside him though loss of blood supply and they will be naturally absorbed by his body with no risk of infection.

To be honest, if ee is a bad man - that devise sound to easy for him, it has no much pain so I think that would not be my first choice.

-AJG

OK this time I used a dictionary.

Even when thinking of punishment for a very bad man, I do not think I would want to cut off the testicles as these would seem very messy with much blood. Even worse to bite the area. Why should I risk getting a disease or cut or infection? Yet, I have a strong desire to simply destroy what is inside than man’s bag (only for some mens!!). There must be an good way to ruin the glands that he holds so dear between his legs I don’t want to squeeze it as that means I would have to touch it and it probably wouldn’t break them anyway. I mean I want real destruction, so that they cracked or whatever. It’s no good just to injure them and then have a bad man recover to hurt more womens. No, the testes must be destroyed completely.

Perhap in the right conditions (rubber gloves, man bound) I could see myself injecting a man right into his testicles. The power of having the syringe and it’s needle is nice and to have his sensitive glands as my target, yes, this is very interesting. I think maybe nitric acid or hydrochloric acid – I looked them up on wikipedia, either ones seems like it would work. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out. I guess you could dilute it so you make sure it’s a slow painful devistating journey for him. Of course he must be tied down really good so the needle doesn’t accidently jab the wrong person or area. I guess just sticking the needle into one of his balls would be something exciting to do, to look down at him as it punctures his testicle. Yes and then to let him get his breathe and stabilized, warn him of what you’re gonna do and then add pressure to the plunger and force the caustic liquid into his most private and proud area – yes that would be something stimulating to do. I;m not sure what his reation would be as the acid started to do its work. Probably I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?
    I think you have a lovely imagination! That would be very effective and so cruel Much more lingering than the ********** device.

Se castrando

Wish I had the courage to do that!

One time I think - if he realy no move then, maybe, I can use a cork screw carefully. One hand must hold one testicle still while the other roate this thing and push it in. I think he probably will try and move a lot, so I do not know if it es really a possible way to make a change in his testicles. I think if it start going in - I can keep it going, even if he move but to get it started seems very diffcult (don't ask me how I know this)

-AJG

Big Supporter
    Wow, I have to admit, I totally love the creative way you think about killing testicles

I think you might need to tie the balls and fix them somehow, so they cant move away. Maybe you will have to push the beginning of the screw in the testicle first with some force, and then start rotating. I just fear there is no good wine comming out at the end, just some blood and sperm hehe

I just imagined how much damage you could do to a cock with that screw, because the cock already has an opening to push it in

One time I think - if he realy no move then, maybe, I can use a cork screw carefully. One hand must hold one testicle still while the other roate this thing and push it in. I think he probably will try and move a lot, so I do not know if it es really a possible way to make a change in his testicles. I think if it start going in - I can keep it going, even if he move but to get it started seems very diffcult (don't ask me how I know this)

-AJG
    what a delightful and painful way you think.

you can cut mine

castrattion

you can cut mine

I do not think to cut off because that is to easy for him.The ice pick - just sit there andpuncture and puncture and puncture over and over as he try moving and movingaway. He squeals and maybe he will plead, but just keep going - puncture againand a agains.

The corkscrew you really have to hold the testicle in thesack firm so it don’t move and screw it in, I no think this is possible as theman will move about wild., and why handle him like that. That one I fear wouldbe bloody.

Before you read I think of the injection. You get manready and – stick! Yes just stick needle in there, really not to bad, no? Yes,but then slowly add the pressure. I say a weak acid or peroxide in the needle.I think as I slowly add he just shake with emotions and pains. The thing I seemy effort it is very low, but your reaction is very high. That is the thing, Ido easy work, I push the fluid into to you but you react very big work. What iseasy for me, is not easy for you. This is the opposite of most situation whereman is pushing woman around, with words and sometimes with hands, ther he findsit so easy to push her. This time, she finds her work easy, she is smart, let theperoxide or acid do the work, let it eat his testicolos and make themdestroyed.

-AJG

Supreme Poster
    I do not think to cut off because that is to easy for him.The ice pick - just sit there andpuncture and puncture and puncture over and over as he try moving and movingaway. He squeals and maybe he will plead, but just keep going - puncture againand a agains.

The corkscrew you really have to hold the testicle in thesack firm so it don’t move and screw it in, I no think this is possible as theman will move about wild., and why handle him like that. That one I fear wouldbe bloody.

Before you read I think of the injection. You get manready and – stick! Yes just stick needle in there, really not to bad, no? Yes,but then slowly add the pressure. I say a weak acid or peroxide in the needle.I think as I slowly add he just shake with emotions and pains. The thing I seemy effort it is very low, but your reaction is very high. That is the thing, Ido easy work, I push the fluid into to you but you react very big work. What iseasy for me, is not easy for you. This is the opposite of most situation whereman is pushing woman around, with words and sometimes with hands, ther he findsit so easy to push her. This time, she finds her work easy, she is smart, let theperoxide or acid do the work, let it eat his testicolos and make themdestroyed.

-AJG
    Love it ajg.

Big Supporter
    These last few posts remind of a story I read some several months back....
    It was I believe 2 nurses working some around 3 mens balls.
    Not sure of the general premise of story but the nurses were really sadistic and they loved to torture balls to destruction.
    They did things like these injections and exposing the balls naked and using needles and other things on them....it was a hot read and I didnt save it.

Does this bare any likeness to a story anyone knows of?
    All I can remember is that they were nurses of some sort...
    Would love to read it again.

There was another as well were a prisoner kept going to be interogated by this woman who loved the idea of busting balls. I remember one bit she was looking at a diagram of male sex organs and told the guy she was gonna use a corckscrew on the epididumis area, but she also worked his balls great.

Sorry its slightly off topic for this thread.
    Love the idea of causing the balls pain tho rather than just simply cutting them off.....love the imaginations of some here!

Big Supporter
    The Viet Cong loved to use females to torture POWs. A favorite was to slide a glass rod into his penis and break the glass inside.

Registered Member
    do you want to do mine like that