check the ballbusting updates here

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    The word ********** is kinda odd to me, a bit of a turn-off because I think of it in the medical sense with the scalpel and stuff...

But the idea of crushing a man's balls into oblivion with my hands takes me to higher places
    I love the experience of having my balls squeezed by a woman, but I want to do it again and again, so actually having them destroyed is suboptimal for me.
    -Thoman

I would think that's why women would prefer using a burdizzo, it's bloodless.

Any more girls want to post their fantasies?

Big Supporter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DbpHxSDYkA

Ellen Page Strips Down To Her Underwear, Talks About ********** In Sexy W Magazine Spread

^This video is just some reporter talking about ellen a bit. Don't waste your time with the video.

Original article:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3mdvM62EpCMJ:www.eonline.com/news/580227/ellen-page-strips-down-to-her-underwear-talks-about-**********-in-sexy-w-magazine-spread+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Has a brief comment about Hard Candy, where she plays a girl who castrates a pedophile.

---

Page explained that she never fails to see the positives in delving deep into a character's psyche. "At 17, I co-starred in Hard Candy, about a pedophile and his victim, whom I played. My character had to ******** the pedophile. I've always loved learning things for a part, and I remember researching ********** and thinking, 'This is so interesting,'" she explained. "I'm a nerd that way: I love the challenges of this job."

Big Supporter
    too bad ellen page turned out to be a lesbian , she was cute as a button... and still is

in medical school i was the only male member of that particular class and all the women in medical scrubs were talking about testicular exams and every once in a while they took a look at me , and we had a medical table , so HARD CANDY was the first thing to come to mind , ..... i'd be willing to switch places with Patrick Wilson for a minute

Cross Your Legs, Guys: 18 Women Share
    Their Explicit Сastration Fantasies

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-wi...***-fantasies/

Quote Originally Posted by Night Traveller View Post
    Cross Your Legs, Guys: 18 Women Share Their Explicit Сastration Fantasies

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-wi...***-fantasies/
    Oops!
    Sorry, you have to insert the word " c astration" without space manually.

female lead relationship sacrafices

If the male has his testicle's he will always be a threat to commit ra pe. He will always harbor the urge to mount and be top while screwing a female. He will always be a threat to stray and have an affair. A male in a dedicated Female Lead relationship who demands on keeping his testicle's is holding back from the female and not giving himself completely to her. Many men, either through sickness or disease do not have their testicle's, there is no medical barrier to living without them. As he ages, bone density checks can be done and he might need medication, just as many older women do, to fight off osteoporosis. Other than that, he's good to go, he can lead a healthy productive life with out his testicle's. In a committed female lead relationship it is a natural and beneficial step that she, with her own hands, remove her male's testes and take possession of them. For the male's part, he needs to be disposed to offer this sacrifice to her. He needs to be a willing partner in this exchange. To lie there submissively as she uses whatever method suits her to take his precious testicle's from him. To quietly endure not only the extreme physical pain, but also the crushing humiliation of having a woman physically castr ate him as he simply lies there and weeps.
    With this act he would be irreparably renouncing his will to lead the relationship and have dominion over the female. He is capitulating and relinquishing his very masculinity to her.

-AJG

ps thanks to Anna for the "million dollar words"

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    If the male has his testicle's he will always be a threat to commit ra pe. He will always harbor the urge to mount and be top while screwing a female. He will always be a threat to stray and have an affair. A male in a dedicated Female Lead relationship who demands on keeping his testicle's is holding back from the female and not giving himself completely to her. Many men, either through sickness or disease do not have their testicle's, there is no medical barrier to living without them. As he ages, bone density checks can be done and he might need medication, just as many older women do, to fight off osteoporosis. Other than that, he's good to go, he can lead a healthy productive life with out his testicle's. In a committed female lead relationship it is a natural and beneficial step that she, with her own hands, remove her male's testes and take possession of them. For the male's part, he needs to be disposed to offer this sacrifice to her. He needs to be a willing partner in this exchange. To lie there submissively as she uses whatever method suits her to take his precious testicle's from him. To quietly endure not only the extreme physical pain, but also the crushing humiliation of having a woman physically castr ate him as he simply lies there and weeps.
    With this act he would be irreparably renouncing his will to lead the relationship and have dominion over the female. He is capitulating and relinquishing his very masculinity to her.

-AJG

ps thanks to Anna for the "million dollar words"

Hello there,

A very strong fantasy to be sure. This is quite differentfrom mine. Female lead relationships (or female supremacy for that matter) have never appealed to me. Also, (save in fantasy) men need their testes. In real life, osteoporosis is but one of many (serious) health conditions, afflicting males who have lost the organs producing the bulk of the body's testosterone. For example, loss of muscle mass is another effect of castr ation, Eventually, (absent hormone treatments) this will lead to muscle atrophy. Also, the body (minus testicles) will experience 'night sweats' or 'hot flashes'. There are psychological and emotional consequences, as well. A 'modified' male body will experience clinical depression. If untreated, this can often lead to suicide. The loss of the 'man bits' and the ability to procreate (and screw) often has devastating emotional effects. There are often tremendous mood and personality changes. This is the part that intrigues and 'excites' me!

My fantasies revolve round castra ting ra pists and wife-abusers. The idea a judge (preferably female) could sentence these kind of recidivist miscreants, to be neutered is empowering and arousing. Also, the idea the victim could have a say in the method (or do it herself) is enticing. Then, observing all the emotional / physical changes would be... er, 'stimulating'. That is, seeing an; abusive, burly 'tower-of-power' full of braggadocio.. become a 'small' soft-spoken, mild-mannered, timid little 'kitten'. Then, knowing it is all due to the removal of those two precious little 'jewels'!

Messalina

Very exciting!

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Supreme Poster
    AJG is
    Your preferred methtod still injection or have you a different way you would remove his testicles?