check the ballbusting updates here

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Witch View Post
    First things first: if you ever want to contact me again you will address me as Mistress, is that clear? Secondly I do not excuse the length of your message; do you really think I want to waste so much of my valuable time on you? I have no interest in the pathetic details of your fantasies, and if you wish to understand my views on the ********** of males then I suggest you read everything I write and study every piece of art I post until you know them by heart.

I am not a surgeon or vet; I don't need to be. Do you really think it takes medical skill to cut off a man's balls? Your testicles are so pathetically vulnerable I could have them off with a blunt table knife faster than you could scream for help; and anyway, where's the fun in ********** a man neatly, or under anaesthesia? If I cut a man I want to squeeze every ounce of terror and pain out of the experience; I want every morsel of that power and enjoyment.

But you are right about one thing: you do need to learn to do a better job of serving and worshipping. Work on it boy, and some day you might actually be worth **********
    wonderfull, you are cruel ! i like...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    LOL!!!!

What a cute little boy, with all your little guns!

I think it's time for you to go to bed isn't it?

Rebecca
    About a crashxnow say, is bullshit...

A Woman, only thing you need to be, a woman, woman is like a godines, perfect, is beautifull, smart, sexy, complete and a woman can make all she wount without need ask permission for a man, a man is patetic, a real sexy fragile, you dont thing that ? simple, ask to a girl to kick our balls and you know how powerfull over a man a woman is..realy, a ball, is pathetic, 2 unwearied things hanging! fragile as glass