check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Big Supporter
    Still wondering if there are women who have femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man. Still wondering if there are women who have experience of some kind with ********** fantasies and with **********. If there are I would like to hear from them about it. Just looking for insights and thoughts on this that might help me understand my own femdom ********** fantasies. Ladies please answer.

My wife has told me that she has several ********** fantasies. But she won't tell me what they are. She says she talks about them with her girlfriends and sisters. According to her, they have come up with many ways to ******** men, using many different tools or devices. She told me one of her girlfriends wants to ******** a guy or guys. I've tried to get her to post her own message but she has no interest in posting a message.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman
    My wife has told me that she has several ********** fantasies. But she won't tell me what they are. She says she talks about them with her girlfriends and sisters. According to her, they have come up with many ways to ******** men, using many different tools or devices. She told me one of her girlfriends wants to ******** a guy or guys. I've tried to get her to post her own message but she has no interest in posting a message.
    Will your wife let you hang out with her and her girlfriends when talking about ********** men? Just out of curiosity what is you and your wife's age? It seems so many gals who like to bust balls are young which is fine but I would love to see more in the 35-50 year old range too.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Will your wife let you hang out with her and her girlfriends when talking about ********** men? Just out of curiosity what is you and your wife's age? It seems so many gals who like to bust balls are young which is fine but I would love to see more in the 35-50 year old range too.
    35-50!?!?!?! You mean -- when they're still wet behind the ears???

(Trouble likes older wimmin. Shhhh, it's a secret.)
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    35-50!?!?!?! You mean -- when they're still wet behind the ears???

(Trouble likes older wimmin. Shhhh, it's a secret.)
    You are a sick man T, but I'm right there with ya! It's hard to get an older gal to kick ya when she's hangin on to a walker and sucking oxygen from a tank but heck, what else do they have to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    Ok, so, a pouch of mush, then.
    Perfect

I suggest: kick'em until they get really soft, like overripe grapes, maybe,
    then knead the whole pouch thoroughly to make sure the mush gets homogeneous. Let the sloppy thing drop contemptuously from two fingers and finish with a nice comment like:
    "There you are. You're ********* now! How do you feel?"

Snoodle, you've got one more fan.

Quote Originally Posted by JackPort
    Perfect

I suggest: kick'em until they get really soft, like overripe grapes, maybe,
    then knead the whole pouch thoroughly to make sure the mush gets homogeneous. Let the sloppy thing drop contemptuously from two fingers and finish with a nice comment like:
    "There you are. You're ********* now! How do you feel?"

Snoodle, you've got one more fan.
    That's good...but I think I'd rather it build to a crescendo of knees or kicks in a catastrophic finally. (sp?)

"Building to a crescendooooooooooooOOOOO!"

That's good...but I think I'd rather it build to a crescendo of knees or kicks in a catastrophic finally. (sp?)

"Building to a crescendooooooooooooOOOOO!"
    We really should chat sometime... I like your no-nonsense style! "catastrophic finality" sounds so oddly appealing, that I'd almost run and leap into the air, landing sac first on your knees so that my balls would literally CUNCH as they exploded in a wet crimson and pearl shower of manhood, splattering your lovely thighs and feet in a huge orgasmic / fatal euphoric spike to my brain, which seizing up in the final moment, is flooded by the sight of your wicked grin as your eyes capture my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse
    We really should chat sometime... I like your no-nonsense style! "catastrophic finality" sounds so oddly appealing, that I'd almost run and leap into the air, landing sac first on your knees so that my balls would literally CUNCH as they exploded in a wet crimson and pearl shower of manhood, splattering your lovely thighs and feet in a huge orgasmic / fatal euphoric spike to my brain, which seizing up in the final moment, is flooded by the sight of your wicked grin as your eyes capture my soul.

I like that. Very poetic.

I've actually seen two men be *********...it was an "experience" i won't soon forget...I love my job i just wish it were always like that. Oh and snoodle you were right the post was rather poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by mgspecter
    I've actually seen two men be *********...it was an "experience" i won't soon forget...I love my job i just wish it were always like that. Oh and snoodle you were right the post was rather poetic.
    You work in a hospital, I take it?

You work in a hospital, I take it?
    My bet would be "a Texas prison".
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

wrong on both actually. i'm not at liberty to discuss to much about the incident (stupid lawyers)...but i can say certain cults do happen to require the removal of certain body parts. I am a swat medic, for those who don't know what that is...when the police call 911 i'm what shows up kinda scary when i think about it like that.

wrong on both actually. i'm not at liberty to discuss to much about the incident (stupid lawyers)...but i can say certain cults do happen to require the removal of certain body parts. I am a swat medic, for those who don't know what that is...when the police call 911 i'm what shows up kinda scary when i think about it like that.
    So, by that, you mean you'll tell us and we just 'forget' you told us more?

The ploice and SWAT are ranks apart. You may be called into instances, let's say, where the place of occurance is unstable or isn't secure and some one in that area is in need of medical attention. Ballbusting may be all fun and games, but I bet that those were voilent and wreckless castrations which involved blood and other kinds of wounds/circumstances.

P.S. Just a wild guess, but you aren't squeemish, are you?