check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardlight
    P.S. Just a wild guess, but you aren't squeemish, are you?
    lol i'm the kinda guy that can (and has) walked up to a severed body part, picked it up, dusted it off and walked off like nothing is wrong while other people are losing their lunches...as for the gruesomeness of what i saw? well i was surprised by the clean cut, wasn't as bloody as i thought it would be. and they seem to know what they were doing. i just feel bad for the guys that not only got busted and are doing like 10 years in jail, but also have no balls or penis. That whole incident kicked my interest into high gear.

Registered Member

********** fantasy

Many women talk about ********** my girl friend always jokes about **********, I also hear it from other women especially if he has raped a
    female.

Quote Originally Posted by whyhigh
    Many women talk about ********** my girl friend always jokes about **********, I also hear it from other women especially if he has raped a
    female.
    I think almost all girls would do it to a ******...same way all guys would sleep with pre-hep-c pam anderson. lol

Big Supporter
    i think allot of women would like to ******** a guy for her pleasure

The Thrill

You might find a lot of women that'd get a thrill out of holding a knife against a guys balls poised to cut but other than that thrill most would be afraid of the blood. On the other hand, if she's had a few drinks
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Big Supporter
    if you want to say if she had a few drinks then allot of women than woulden't normaley do it would do it and if she is drunk you hope she does it right

Banned
    My owner Mistress Gill would love to cut a guys cock off for real. Only problem for her is that he would need urgent medical treatment and probably disclose her name location etc.
    Otherwise she would definately do it.
    This is no bullshitting post, she would do it.

Hello, if your mistress is interested i'm a young guy from Paris, i always want to have it cut off
    My email is cutme@hotmail.fr

I am definitely interested!

I have many ********** fantasies, and have read about many different ways to remove a male's parts.

I actually prefer the idea of removing the penis and having the male spend the rest of his life with a rampant sex drive, but no way to satisfactorally release that sexual tension.
    I have discussed different techniques/ways with girlfriends and had some good laughs over the more ridiculous ones. Some of the ones I've read about which acutally happened were quite imaginative.

I wouldn't really do it of course. Well, maybe to a ****** or a child molester, but I do love the fantasy of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    I actually prefer the idea of removing the penis and having the male spend the rest of his life with a rampant sex drive, but no way to satisfactorally release that sexual tension.
    i'm definitely agree

I have many ********** fantasies, and have read about many different ways to remove a male's parts.

I have discussed different techniques/ways with girlfriends and had some good laughs over the more ridiculous ones. Some of the ones I've read about which acutally happened were quite imaginative.

I wouldn't really do it of course. Well, maybe to a ****** or a child molester, but I do love the fantasy of it.
    Say Rebecca, does then the fantasy of someone trying to **** you also have some attraction since it would give you justification to cut some dick off ?

My thoughts exactly. Lop it off!
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    Welcome aboard Rebecca. It's nice to know there is yet another woman out there who has femdom ********** fantasies in which she herself castrates a man. There are probably more women like yourself around than we would think there are.

If you've read many of my posts on this forum you will notice I'm a man with strong femdom ********** fantasies and setishes in which a woman in a long sleeve shirt rolls her sleeves up above her elbows, and she surgically castrates me very slowly the way a surgeon would perform the operation. For a long time I've been trying to understand my femdom ********** fantasies and what I'm really searching for through them, and how to go about finding it.

If you haven't already read through some of it, another thread on here you might find interesting is the thread Cowgirls Performing **********.

Again, welcome aboard Rebecca. We need more women with femdom ********** fantasies here. Most of the time we only hear from men who have femdom ********** fantasies. We rarely hear from women who have femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man. I've said for a long time we really need to hear from both sides of this fantasy.

Big Supporter

Impressing...

I would love to learn how your ideas developed.
    Did you ever feel bad, because of those interests?
    What's your experience with males, partners etc bringing on that subject?

I'm quite curios, I know.

A previous girlfriend I had grew up on a farm and had seen and preformed castrations...I asked her to "grab" me my balls like she was going to ******** me with a elastrator. She did, and seemed to enjoy it, but never continued any other acts like this.

I asked another girlfriend to knee me in the balls...she just looked at me confused...I continued asking for it and she finally did do it, but not hard at all.