check the ballbusting updates here

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

reedkritt -
    My, what a fine film. Very much detail, most I ever see! I think that I would no would have corage to perform such a thing. If it es a bad man then there must be a more simple and brutal way.

Thank you so much for posting this.

-AJG

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    this is a couple videos i found a long long time ago that works with quicktime or u can use kazaa mega codec pack or vcl player but this video is called last pleasure it envolves a woman nurse giveing a guy his last orgasm before a real **********
    its 107mb big and i compressed it already with winrar so u will need winrar or a program that uncompresses rar files to unextract it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CD725RZ
    Heres the winrar link
    http://www.filehippo.com/download_winrar/
    and heres the video players link
    http://www.filehippo.com/download_klite_codec_pack/
    Very nice , Thank you

Registered Member

Awesome

Great site here!!

women who fantasize about ********** a man
    This subjects reminds me to Planet Terror :P

Maybe the girls want to look for the tool used here [Pos. 1:15] on ebay :P
    Spielt sie an den Glocken, möcht sie was entlocken

when im angry, which i am right now, i would chop of anything

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Chestnuts View Post
    when im angry, which i am right now, i would chop of anything
    would you? im tied up. to a exotic tree on a paradise island with you . there is a pair of kitchen scissors a large knife and you have your teeth . what would you like to do with my flaccid penis and cum filled balls? on this island any wounds will heal so my genitals will grow back ten times and then they would not.

As always it es just for a bad man but my thought - I still prefer in the injection. I no want to use knife or be exposed to blood and all of that. I think he is tied so no move much and I will simply give each testiculo an injection, perhaps hydrogen peroxide. I think it es best to do one, then wait and watch him thrash about as the helpless gland es eaten away. Then maybe the next day, inject the other egg. If I make very angry so to just inject not enough so repeat injections are needed for each of those discusting things. Yes the needle gives me much power, to hold it near the sack and put my face near hes to ask to remind of all the evil things he do to deserve thes thing, then push it firmly into hes sacred juevos. Yes he will struggle and have pain, but theat es not much until I slowly push down with my thumb, sending my gift right into his testiculo. I go slow, I no want it to burst, no, I want it whole to slowly burn away as he feels it, knowing he es lossing it moment by moment as it is slowly destroy.

-AJG

Quote Originally Posted by Dereknor View Post
    As I said, you should write a Story, Snoodles

I don't like the bloddy way, too. I hate blood bah. In my fantasyworld, women can cut penises and balls without the men dying and without blood hehe
    I also prefere the "popping" way.
    Maybe you should sit on a guy, so that his dick and balls are between your legs and then let another woman bust them, like they are yours hehe

Hm, think there are many ways to play with your fantasy. It is so... playfull (not sure if that word exist) hehe

Oh, and that Story is really hot, Ace too bad that the stories on takethepitch aren't updated anymore.

Dereknor
    A few years back a guy had his testicle's sack ripped in two,by accident, during a row with his wife. He was naked and his wife was pushing at a door to try to get into a room--with the husband preventing her--she reached down and pulled at his balls to try to gain entry,not realising her long sharp nails were cutting into his sack. Shock ! horror! they had dropped down out of the sack. In court he forgave his wife.

Supreme Poster
    ladies if you had the chance would you stomp on a mans nuts with a chunky high-heeled shoe until you ruptured him?

What makes you to think like this?

Hi please tell what makes you to think for torture of a guy? And the poor guy will die immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    As always it es just for a bad man but my thought - I still prefer in the injection. I no want to use knife or be exposed to blood and all of that. I think he is tied so no move much and I will simply give each testiculo an injection, perhaps hydrogen peroxide. I think it es best to do one, then wait and watch him thrash about as the helpless gland es eaten away. Then maybe the next day, inject the other egg. If I make very angry so to just inject not enough so repeat injections are needed for each of those discusting things. Yes the needle gives me much power, to hold it near the sack and put my face near hes to ask to remind of all the evil things he do to deserve thes thing, then push it firmly into hes sacred juevos. Yes he will struggle and have pain, but theat es not much until I slowly push down with my thumb, sending my gift right into his testiculo. I go slow, I no want it to burst, no, I want it whole to slowly burn away as he feels it, knowing he es lossing it moment by moment as it is slowly destroy.

-AJG

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Well, I do have one fantasy where I smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.

Hey Snoodle, what type of reaction to you like get from the guy when you pulverize his balls? Do you like a guy to beg you to stop, even though it sounds like you wouldn't. Have you made a guy cry or pass out doing that?

By the way your posts are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I aim to please...and I have very good aim.
    How about spray freezing them over a long period of time.
    And see if you could still get an errection!

Or,find a girl with really LONG POINTED NAILS(should not be difficult)and into SMS,if that doesn't do the trick,nothin else will!

[quote=gordon..j;67887]How about spray freezing them over a long period of time.
    And see if you could still get an errection!

oh, yes, you are good. I never think of this. I see the can of freon, and if he es tied down yes I can spray his sack and see how much I can freeze it. I don't know what this effect would do. Maybe if the testiculos es frozen total, they will shatter if hit, no?

-AJG

OK before I talk about not liking the bloody thing and I perfer to jest inject the testicles with acid or something. But perhap if it es a surgical setting I can do this thing. The man must be tied legs in the sturyps and hands and chest down. Then I would do a good clean careful job to remove his testicles. I think maybe that to hear the mans whimper, sniffle and cry as I go about my business would be somthing to thrill me. I would explain to him as I did it that it es so perminant and that I, a short ugly women who no man treat much respect am taking his important things from him. Yes I like to hear him whimper as I slowly cut away what used to be his most precuois things, and I take possession of what he once had. I would shure show them to him, I would hold out my gloved hand holding his testicles and insist he look, I remind him, yes these were once in your body and gave you so sex drive. but now, they are mine, I took them from you and you could do nothing to stop me.

-AJG