check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ****** cum eating

****** cum eating

Wondering if anyone else enjoys being force to lick up and consume his own come? Either off something, out of someone, or off someone?

Hi, Im Mandy - Normans wife. I make norm eat his own come - if I think he's enjoying himself a little too much - I'll hurt him (ie a swift kick in the balls) and then make him do it! I know he doesn't like it so I REALLY enjoy doing it to him.

mmmmm

Now that would be fun to see and participate in.

a good slave or sub hubby always should lick his cum clean i do always when i jerk off or get action as it drips out of gf

My wife makes me eat my cum quite often. She always sits on my face after we have sex. I have to lick her pussy until I've got every bit of cum off her. She will also have me jerk off and squirt my cum into a shot glass and then I drink the cum in the shot glass. Another way is for her to get on all fours on the bed. I will jerk off and squirt my cum on her ass. I then have to lick her ass clean. But the most cum I eat is from her studs. When she is done with her stud, she sits on my face and I lick her pussy clean.

Some good ideas there Mountainman – I might try them out on Norm.

If you are interested I thought I would describe a fun scenario I like to act out with Norman as it combines three of my favourite things in one go – ballbusting, tease and denial and cum eating.

Firstly I will tie him in such a way that he is lying on his back with his arms secured to the legs of the chair above his head. Then by lifting his legs back over his head, I tie his feet to the top of the chair. This puts him in the position where his arse and balls are facing up and fully exposed to me and his cock is facing down towards his face.

I then begin to alternate between pleasure and pain. I start by squeezing and slapping his balls until he begs me to stop. I then start to wank him. Of course, the position he is in means that he doesn’t want to come like that as I can easily direct it towards his mouth (and by holding his nose I can make sure his mouth is open), so he will soon beg me to stop. As he has asked me to stop, I can only assume that he wants me to go back to hurting his balls, which I am more than happy to do.

I try to keep this scenario going for as long as possible (although the crunched position can be tough on Norm’s back) until he has absolutely no option but to beg for me to make him come in his mouth ha ha!

Anyway, hope you like this idea and if anyone has any other scenarios they have experienced or fantasised about I would be really interested to hear them.

kudos Norman

Perhaps use a dildo either strap on or hand held in him while you abuse his balls would be fun. With him in that position you could sit on his face for a bit of smothering as well.

Registered Member
    @norman

That idea sounds absolutely fantastic! I love that feeling of faux control that gives as you can dictate pleasure or pain for yourself, but you keep him going back and forth between both. He actually /asks/ for each of the tortures. Fantastic! I'm going to have to give that one a try.

So, I'm pretty young for a sub... I'm only 20, but I've loved the idea of being dominated since, well... As long as I can remember... Anyways, this is my story...

My girlfriend loves to torture me. Even though she's only 115 lbs, and 5' 6, she can get the job done... From what I can tell there are three different types of days...
    There are strictly pain days (these days often result when she is on her period). On these days, she'll usually give me nice kisses, all to be halted with a knee to the balls. Since it's summer she usually wears short cloth gym shorts, a tank top, and either flip flops or no shoes. So, while I'm down in pain, she'll have me clean the bottoms of her feet. After I've finished, she'll beat me for a while, put me flat on my back, hold my legs open and stomp on my exposed cock and balls. Once she feels as if I can't take anymore, she'll stop, help me up, and it's a movie for the night... Believe it or not, that's not the worst of the days...

The most common day is the teasing day. Here, I get blowjobs, and handjobs and footjobs, and tons of sex! But... She always stops, not letting me cum. And she knows if I masturbate too... I don't know how, but she calls it on me if I ever do... And if I masturbate... I get 25 whips, and lemon juice rubbed into the wounds. And, if I've been caught twice in the same month... She ties sewing needles into the whips. It's not fun... She usually repeats this teasing day every day, for 3 - 10 days, depending on how she feels. Now, what you've all been waiting for... Complete domination day.

On this day, I have release, for as many times as I want to, or can, in about an hour, maybe an hour and a half... She'll have sex with me a lot, but remind me... If I cum, I'm eating it all out. And since I've been through so many teasing days... The first time will be so nasty, so messy... But, from all that teasing, it's inevitable, I cum, and I cum hard. I cringe when I do, because I can feel it filling up in there, and I know not only will I be cleaning it, I'll be swallowing it... She sits on my face, her messy vagina Over my nose and lips and tells me to eat it all... Reluctantly, I get to work, as she pours KY lubricant on her hand, and gets to work on my cock, keeping it hard. I can't breath at all at this point, and she knows that I'm not done cleaning... She threatens that if I begin to go soft, she'll make my balls the same way, as she squeezes and slaps them... Finally, when I'm done, she'll make me go through a bit, as she usually has me continue to lie down, she'll sit on my chest and make me worship her feet, while using my fingers for her pleasure. After that, perhaps some oral sex for her (or me, depending on how she feels...) If I get oral sex, she'll usually suck me off until release... She transfers it to me all in one big kiss, puts a foot firmly on my mouth, and makes me finish. After this long routine, she'll just continue, until I've consumed 3 to a record amount (for us) of 7 of my loads... Don't get me wrong, it's great to have release, but... Such torture...

never too young

You may be 20 but it sure seems you know what you like. If your g/f is looking for ideas, have her read the forum.... with any luck she will bend you so your dick is in your face and jack you off like that.. then use her toes to feed you any that has missed your mouth.

Big Supporter
    i eat my cum for the girl everytime i cum even if it is just me jacking off i will still eat my cum for the girl

love to

After we get done my wife also sits on my face and pushes my load out in my mouth

Big Supporter

chair

I have always wanted a submission chair. A sort of double decker, when I sit in the bottom (cabinet or restrained) there is no possibility for escape. Then my lady can sit on top facing the other direction, and have a wonderful night. She can force herself on me or sit just out of reach while telling me i will stay there until she is happy.

everyone can try

I had the pleasure of having a very attractive girl give me a fantastic handjob in a movie theater. After my climax she brought her hand to my lips and smeared it on my face and told me to open. Naturally she scooped it off her hands and into my mouth....

would anyone know of any pics related to this topic?

Well, in reference to my post above... She's at it again... Two new methods here that I've recently experienced and enjoyed...

1) She gives blowjob, takes load in mouth, transferring it to my mouth with a sloppy kiss (all while pinning me down)... Then, she stood, and placed her bare foot over my mouth, commanding me to swallow.

2) She smothers me, threatening that she'll make me black out if I don't cum. Of course, I do... Then, she walks all over my now sensitive balls (once again, barefoot), and makes me clean her feet.