check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BB Games

BB Games

Anyone have any ideas for BB Games. I have a few ideas, but would also like to hear what others think...

here's one i always liked...have a meat tenderizer attached to a string and a hinge. the hinge is attached to a board which is placed under your ass and the string run through a pulley on the ceiling. the idea is to have the one end of the string clenched in your teeth with the tenderizer over your sac while someone either mounts you, or jerks you off attempting to get you to open your mouth either in ecstacy or pain (which can often be the same thing.) When i'm at work i get alot of down time...needless to say i have an active imagination.

For example girl holds guys balls between her fingers and guy holds girls nipples between his fingers. 1,2,3 squeeze. Who gives up first?

my favorite game, so far my only, is to get my partner to slap my balls harder until I use the word 'mercy'. The game is she tries to get me to do it four times a minute.

There's a an elaborate one I suggested in the 'Ball Kicking Sessions' thread you might like. However I would change some of the rules if you're not seeing a proffessional dom. I based most of them on trying to keep a relative stranger interested enough to want to keep playing. If you have a girlfriend who's into it it wouldn't be all that necessry to give out a full tank of gas, she'd probably be into it if the prizes were leaving the toilet seat down. And as far as pictures and getting busted in the buff go, she might be down for that anyway.

3 + 1

This one's a bit more difficult but quite feasible (the hardest thing being to get 3 girls together). It requires minimum 3 girls + one man.

Starting count is 9 and it takes minus 1 with each kick.
    The girls take turns in kicking the man every 30 seconds. Whenever he goes down (or is unable to stand for the following kick) the one that has kicked him too hard gets the the count as penalty. So they will try to kick not too hard, but hard enough for one of the others to lose.

However, when the man gets down, the two winners will hold him, and the loser can take her penalty out on him as number of kicks without needing to be careful. So he will be highly motivated to keep standing as long as possible.

Of course there can be many rounds, especially when there are more men around.

Feel free to add some detailed rules, or make up a better name for it, if you like it.

This might be a fun carnival game

Lets call it "Test of Love"

Wall with a Circular hole cut in it maybe 6 inches

Guy stands behind it with the hole exposing an unfortunate place

His GF or anyone for that matter gets a couple of throws...beanbags maybe?

2 out of three gets to go again...

My fantasy is to watch a fooball game with 2 women who kick me each time their team kicks the ball - punts standing from the front, and doggie style from behind for each field goal, point after, or kick-off.

Big Supporter
    maybe pick card's from a dech and she get to hit your balls as many times as the number on the card times 2 and a king can be 20 a queen 50 jack 15 a joker means she get to do what she wants for a long period or 100 hits

I think just about any game can be enlivened by a bit of BB.

For some reason the other night my girlfriend started quizzing me about 'Lost' plot twists and trivia. This was when we were in bed and seemed to be taking the place of sex...

So I introduced a forfeit that she was very happy to play along with: she held my balls in her hand, and for every question I got wrong she would squeeze them just a bit longer and harder than I wanted her to.

She never needs and excuse to play with them, but I was glad I introduced that element, and the game finished with both of us getting excited and ... etc etc

helios

A pair of dice can really be exciting

The number on the dice could be the njmber of kicks

Or the position

Or the type of kick

or hit or knee

Someone should write a BB computer game. Sort of like a board game for 2 (or more if you're lucky ). Fully customisable of course.
    J

A game I played when I was young was a mixture of hide and go seek but will ball busting. Well, the girl would be it and have to find one of the men hiding. Once she see the guy, she has to try to grab or kick the guys balls before he can get back to safe.

Getting caputure by the women, was great, you'll end up hiding in a area, where escape wasn't easy. She'll end up grabbing you in the balls and all I could do is fall to my knees from the pain. It is obvious to everyone, if she got you.

Ooooh

it will be very nice

Big Supporter
    that sounds like a cool way to plat hide and seek