check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BB Games

Any other sports games? Lots of games give girls or guys a great chance to go fo the balls and make it look like an accident. Any other ideas for games where balls are on the line?

I have thought of a game of dodgeball where there were two teams of players made up of men and women with the object being for the women to hit the balls of the players on the other team. Anyone getting hit in the balls was "out" and then really got grabbed and squezzed until the next player was out. The team that lost all its male players really lost with the losing women going to the showers with their men left at the mercy of the winners.

swell game

Here's what I would love to be involved in....

The game involves 2 or more couples. The females are given a pre-sized metal ring which is 5mm diameter larger than either of her partner's balls. She then has to bust his balls any way she likes until neither of his balls fit through the ring. When she thinks she's achieved this she must get her opponent female to try her best to get the balls through. If she can, the game continues, if not a winner is declared. I haven't thought of a suitable prize for the winning couple, but maybe she can stand on the loser's balls??

This gives every girl an excuse to really get into it

Great Post

Someone mentioned using dice. I think a good part of any game is that fait is determining that the girl must do what she does not want to ... that she is ****** into it. I guess it can be fun to ask for it or beg for it from the guys perspective, but it is fun to put it on cruise control too.

here is my wife and I do with dice ... as well as some other variations

Kicking
    -3 dice are used
    -1st die represents strength of kick (1-6 obviously)
    >Strength if 1 – she can’t use more than one leg ... has to extend leg and just bend at knee
    >Strength if 2 – same as 1 but with 2 legs with more of a flutter kick
    >Strength if 3 – 6: her discretion =)
    -The next 2 are how many times I get kicked
    >Doubles double the amount of kicks; if doubles happen 2x in a row, I can’t remember what happens, but I’m getting excited thinking about it =)

Using hands
    >Same as above … she kinds of lifts her hand back like she is going to wind up and the suspense builds … she’ll have one arm around my back while I’m standing and the other ready to go to work on me
    >Another version is she traps my balls in one of her fists with index finger and thumb … only 2 dice are rolled. Because the balls are trapped and they could be hurt, the strength die isn’t used … always a quick slapping motion … I swear I could cum from this, but she doesn’t keep it up long enough … that or I can’t take it

-Other rules: I role the dice and I have to keep count as I am hit … I think it would be nice to mix this up but I usually end up rolling and counting … I guess rolling too slow or counting slow when struck give additional excuses for me to in the wrong and require more discipline =)

-I like it when she gives me a hard time for not being able to take it. She’ll tell me to take it like a man after she gets a good hit in and I kind of crouch. Its also effective and builds suspense when she makes those kind of comments in between rolls. If the strength die is somewhat high, like a 5 or a 6, she starts to question if I can take it … then when the number comes up, she talks about it a little more. Sometimes she’ll give me a quick lecture after dice are rolled … “now, you can’t move or its not going to count” … then if I move, she’ll stop or remind me that that hit didn’t count or start again … or just give me a really swift one to keep me in line =)

-If I need a break I request that I can kiss and rub her feet (love those beautiful soles =)

-Another variation that drives me crazy (this is really for hands, feet or whatever) … she will wind up and then stop right in front of my balls … sometimes she’ll then rub my balls with her hands or feet … sometimes she continues the sequence of winding up and maybe hitting me … maybe not … ahhh

-Another variation is me on my knees or me standing … on your knees you really can’t avoid any hits … if you’re standing, there could be more room to pick up speed, but I think sometimes if your standing the kick might be slowing down by the time it gets to you

-One more variation is what she is wearing … I think my favorite scenario is her in heels, bra and panties with a negligee … I like for her to kind of stand there and bask in my horniness … then I’ll crawl up to her and she’ll turn the other way … start off by kissing up and down her legs … then she slowly walks away, slowly leading me on .. then we get to the next stop and I get to continue … we move on, the negligee comes and the heels at some point … usually when I need a break between kicks … each spot could be a little different … some her standing … some her lounging in a lazy boy – crossing and uncrossing her legs mixing in work on my balls … me kneeling … me standing

We’ll that’s what we do with dice and then some =) … everyone is great here … looking forward to more ideas on this board

Thanks
    Vulneraballs

So many games ideas!

Hi

I have always wanted to participate in games where ultimately the goal is for women to get the guy in the nuts.
    -A very simple one is to put a guy and a girl in a ring for a certain amount of time, the guy is naked, the girl only if she wants. She must wear boots or at least shoes. The goal is for her to get the guy down by pain to the nuts, anyway she wants, kicks, knees, grabs, as hard as she wants.
    The guy can't fight back, no punches, slapping or grabbing the girl in any ways, he can only block or push her back with his hands (No fist.).
    I could see 2 couples playing this game and of course each girl fighting the other couple's guy. To make sure the girls fight hard, the loosing couple would give something to the winning gal, like cash, or clean her car or whatever.
    It would be cool to have an audience that of course cheers wildly when a girl downs a guy.

More to come....

Steve

Another simple game I played with my wife

Hi

This one is very simple and somewhat mentionned by someone here. It just involves smacking each others during foreplay.
    While my wife is laying naked on the bed, I'll start by exposing my pair to her reach and I slap her very softly on the butt, she knows the deal and slaps me back not on the butt of course but on my balls, then it's my turn again and I slap her a little harder. Her answers now are really starting to get vicious and for each little slap on her butt, I get seriously wacked in the package. As you can imagine, I lose everytime and we both like it like that. It's really fun when I can last and have to endure 7 or 8 hard slaps to the balls.
    Sometimes I will pinch her tits or slap her in the face instead of smacking her ass. I never go hard on her at all but I get my balls seriously slapped.

Steve

Sounds awesome steve!

Let's Play Ballbuster!

Product: No joke--the Mego Toy Co. introduced it in 1976 as "a family game that's loads of fun." It consisted of wire stalks attached to a gridlike base. Each was topped with a hinged red plastic ball. The object, according to Mego, was to "use your balls to bust your opponent's, if you can. Break 'em all and you're a winner!"
    Problem: Somehow, Mego thought it could get away with the name. But the first preview of the ballbuster TV commercial--shown to buyers from major toy and department stores--ended that illusion. The ad showed a family playing the game, after which the husband turned to his wife and said, "Honey, you're a real ball busteter!" "The Stunned silence that followed,"Kirchner writes, "triggered the fist suspicions that Ballbuster was not destined to displace Parcheesi in the pantheon of classic games."

I read this in "Uncle John's Absolutely Absorbing Bathroom Reader," and thought I should share it with all of you.

Here is an idea give the buster something to use to bust that can sting a little but cant do any serious damage. For example something spongy or soft. They get a time frame to try to make you give in using only that soft object. If they suceed they get something special. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by slappyboy45
    Product: No joke--the Mego Toy Co. introduced it in 1976 as "a family game that's loads of fun." It consisted of wire stalks attached to a gridlike base. Each was topped with a hinged red plastic ball. The object, according to Mego, was to "use your balls to bust your opponent's, if you can. Break 'em all and you're a winner!"
    Problem: Somehow, Mego thought it could get away with the name. But the first preview of the ballbuster TV commercial--shown to buyers from major toy and department stores--ended that illusion. The ad showed a family playing the game, after which the husband turned to his wife and said, "Honey, you're a real ball busteter!" "The Stunned silence that followed,"Kirchner writes, "triggered the fist suspicions that Ballbuster was not destined to displace Parcheesi in the pantheon of classic games."

I read this in "Uncle John's Absolutely Absorbing Bathroom Reader," and thought I should share it with all of you.
    Here is the commercial...lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW8LP...oard%2Dgame%2F

Very Nice!

In the "Pirates of the Caribbean 2"-Game for PS2 can you play as Elisabeth Swan and kick guy's balls...very sexy! 8)

games with balls

Would love to have 2 gals playing a game of poker.
    winner gets to add torture to their nut.
    First they place 2 elastorator bands around their nut.
    One band with each win of a hand.
    then 10 - 20 pins thru their nut (amount can vary of coarse)
    One pin with each win of a hand.
    than a shock wih a cattle prod.
    To finish.
    The winner than gets to put the losers remaining pins in that persons nut and shock the nut for a finish.
    For winning the person may recive some oral or other presents
    My balls are for gals to have fun with! Lots and lots of fun!!

A possibly good party game

Since the topic has moved to a party how about this party game.

Since parties cost money there should be a fund raiser to help pay. Borrowing from a popular school carnival event, play a version of dunking booth.

A guy takes his position at the end of a hall, either standing or laying on back with feet toward the throwing line. Party goers can pay may be 25 cents for 3 balls. You can figure what the targets are. Guys can switch out and stay for a given period of time or maybe until so much money is raised.

Not sure what type of balls would be best. I've swung, and have had swung, a ball in a sock into mine. Why I don't know but it seems a tennis ball hurts worse than a base ball. Maybe a higher velocity is obtained, I don't know but I can say from personal experience that a tennis ball from 10 feet, thrown with just a bit of authority, can have you writhing in a not small amount of pain. Love the game.

Simple but effective

A lot of people like to use dice, cards, toys, boots, bands, clamps etc. But I think simple is best. Here's a game that I would love to try, but all girls Iv'e met are into giving only. Anyway here it is:

Stand naked in front of a naked girl (no boots either). you gently tap her privates with your foot, and she does the same to you, do this about 5 times, before increasing the hardness of the kicks. This continues until one of you hits the floor. This would be total proof that a man cant take as many hits as a women can, which would be the biggest turn on ever. Then she could comment on how weak men are and finally rubs you better with her feet.

P.S. Im not into hurting women, but i dont think it would hurt her that bad, compared to you writhing on the foor and cupping your balls.
    Its a shame, but I think I will ever get a girl to do this (even if you pay a dom).