check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BB Games

Party games...ah the possibilities

Guy is blindfolded and someone gets to kick him. He has to try to guess who. If he guesses wrong then he gets kicked again. Game goes on until he guesses correctly.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pantheer69 View Post
    For example girl holds guys balls between her fingers and guy holds girls nipples between his fingers. 1,2,3 squeeze. Who gives up first?
    Thanks for suggesting this fun game. I tried it many time with my girlfriend, and we came up that I succeed in winning only 1 time every 5 "matches"!

Was surfing and saw a "weighted ball" used for execise looks kinda soft and they also come in larger sizes and weights.

Such as the one here

http://www.amazon.com/Danskin-DA-107.../dp/B0006U67DI

Now can anyone imagine if this thing happened to land in the "wrong" place?

A current favorite of my gf is to get me hard and then have me start jerking off while she begins steadily tapping, then slapping, then punching my balls as I get closer to orgasm... the fun to her is trying to hurt me so much that I lose rhythm and we have to start over... which of course usually results in a couple of extra punches/squeezes/kicks as punishment for stopping (depening on her mood and the position).

Then of course... if I DO manage to come despite the barage of blows landing, she beats them just that much harder for a few minutes after the spurts stop.

Big Supporter
    I wrote a BASIC game out on my old 8bit classic many, many years ago. I was too scared to express my bb fantasies to my g/f of the time (a nieve 16yr old that i was). So, figured I would make a game up. It's been so long now, I forget the vast majority of it, but it went something like this:

An electronic dice was rolled upon depressing the spacebar and a random number was generated. This would move your counter x spaces around the digital board. There were two options to each location, one for male and one for female.
    The male half would contain instructions of sexual servitude, such as three minutes oral, 2 minutes foot worship, 2 minutes ass worship, 3 minute panty-praising, etc.
    The female half contained various mixed instructions such as "2 minutes clit stimulation in panties, 3 minutes thigh high boots, 4 minutes facesit, 1 minute tap balls of opponent player, etc."
    The idea I worked on was that it would 'introduce' my kink without scaring the life out of her, though I must say she was a very obliging girlfriend for every other kink of mine that I was brave enough to divulge.
    We only tried it out a few times, because soon after, we lost the tape it was stored to...foolishly, I put a copyright on the footer of the program so anyone who might be unfortunate to locate it - will know my dirty dark secrets!

Speaking of a video game reminded me of something else we do!

We play online games together (MMORPGs like WoW mostly - we're geeks lol) and we have devised various ballbusting games based on what happens in the video game. I don't know how many of you play these online games, but for those who do, here is an example of last night...

(A) Each time a party member who dies - 1 punch to balls with her other hand holding my balls in place and squeezing them
    (B) Each main goal or "boss" defeated - 30 seconds of clapping on balls
    (C) Complete party wipe (everyone dies) - 10 kicks and 10 punches with me standing
    Certain special items found:
    (D) Uncommon - 1 quick slap each
    (E) Better - 2 slaps each
    (F) Rare - 1 backhand with balls bound/held in place
    (G) Epic - 20 knees (10 from each leg)
    (H) Specific item she needed found - 5 punches with balls held in place each
    (I) Items found for reputation/faction in-game - 3 slaps each

Now, this may not look like much to those who do not play, but here are the results from last night:

A - 15 held/squeezing punches
    B - 2 minutes and 30 seconds of her clapping as I held my balls in place between her hands done in 15 second intervals with 45 seconds recovery in between (she now calls this a "Standing Ovation")
    C - 10 kicks and 10 more punches
    D&E - 112 quick smacks
    F - 15 backhands while my balls where bound tightly
    G - N/A (no epics)
    H - 50 additional held/squeezing punches (this was hard to make it through)
    I - 198 slaps... during which I almost came

She was giggling and grinning the whole time.... I'm already sore as hell from all that and we're supposed to play again tonight!

My wife and I have a game to see who gives first, her wrist or my balls. I either kneel or sit on a small stool so that my balls hang down for her. She then starts slapping them up to moderately hard. Often she tires of hitting my balls from just one side so she'll move around and hit them from all sides. Also one of her favorites is to clap them, she just loves the extra pain it causes me when causes me balls to grind against each other and she'll get some punches in too. Often I jack off inorder to be able to take more hits. Some times her wrist gives out and sometime my balls give out. She especially likes it when she can get me to cum. That way she gets to bust my balls during and after I cum. She really enjoys busting me then, something about them being even more senistive at that point.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ftwhound View Post
    My wife and I have a game to see who gives first, her wrist or my balls. I either kneel or sit on a small stool so that my balls hang down for her. She then starts slapping them up to moderately hard. Often she tires of hitting my balls from just one side so she'll move around and hit them from all sides. Also one of her favorites is to clap them, she just loves the extra pain it causes me when causes me balls to grind against each other and she'll get some punches in too. Often I jack off inorder to be able to take more hits. Some times her wrist gives out and sometime my balls give out. She especially likes it when she can get me to cum. That way she gets to bust my balls during and after I cum. She really enjoys busting me then, something about them being even more senistive at that point.
    fine game!!! I'll try it with my wife

Great ideas!

A variation on strip poker

Both start out nude, and agree on the next move (fondle, kick, squeeze) for the loser of the nest hand!

New Game

Something would like to try is a game where you take a large piece of cardboard with a hole in it big enough for your nuts to be pulled through so just your nuts are exposed. The female would then stand at a predetermined distance away and throw a tennis ball with your nuts as the target. She can throw as hard as she wants but each time she throws and misses she has to remove clothing until she is naked. Then of course the sex starts. I think it would be even better if you played with couples so the women where throwing balls at the other guys nuts. First woman that gets naked gets to have sex with the guy she was throwing at.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Something would like to try is a game where you take a large piece of cardboard with a hole in it big enough for your nuts to be pulled through so just your nuts are exposed. The female would then stand at a predetermined distance away and throw a tennis ball with your nuts as the target. She can throw as hard as she wants but each time she throws and misses she has to remove clothing until she is naked. Then of course the sex starts. I think it would be even better if you played with couples so the women where throwing balls at the other guys nuts. First woman that gets naked gets to have sex with the guy she was throwing at.

We've done something similar with this and it is a lot of fun!

Heres one for beginners who are not sure how much they can take

Take an item that would only hurt a little, like an empty soda bottle or the last half of roll of paper towel.

They can do to you what they want for like 5 minutes, but can only use that one item.

If you pass the challenge, then can move on to heavier objects.

Big Supporter

light obects can be tough

Have been once hit regularly with a pencil, not hitting very hard, but always at the same spot on the ball.

One soon becomes crazy!!!

Nips vs Nuts

I remember at school (many moons ago) there was a girl called Hilary Baxter,
    if a boy had stressed her out for whatever reason she used to challenge him to a game.
    The idea was...she would take a ball in each hand, and he would take one of her nipples in each of his.......no fingernails. At a predetermined moment they would both squeeze until one gave up. The loser had to endure a kick to the groin/crotch. She usually won, but many times you would see her doubled in pain clutching herself.....maybe she didn't always like to win.
    Wish I knew then, what I know now. I would have stressed her out alot, but I never did.