check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BB Games

I love the tug of war games. And those pictures were excellent. NICE GAME

isnt there any online ballbusting games? or simply any Pc ballbusting games?

very good!

These games seem kind of insane!!!

another possible game

This one requires at least one woman but is better with more.
    You also need a large pool of (semi) willing men

The women go to a festival like a rock concert or a fair or something similar.

The object of the game is simple. The girls go around busting balls.

The winner is the woman who collects the most phone numbers or date proposals... from men she has previously busted.

There is also a secondary scoring system. Busts with hand or fist get 1 point
    knees two, kicks more and so on.

date proposals before busting don't count.

Whatdya think?

running kicks. The girl who launched further the testicles win. They wear special shooting shoes. light weight shoes with a blade tip.

My wife and I have a game that we have had some fun with for quite some time now.

You need a deck of cards and piece of paper. Normally we select whether we are going to have somewhere between 5 and 10 rounds.
    So you pull 10 cards out of the deck (if you choose 10 rounds), e.g. A-10 of hearts and A-10 of spades. We then decide which colour is representative of who (I'm normally black for some reason).

The piece of paper you write out the cards for each colour, so my side a-10 and her side a-10.
    We then get to decide which things we are in the mood for for each other. Usually I let her pick first what kind of ball busting things she would like to do to me, but often I can influence what she might want to do to me too. Her red cards are her choice for what I do to pleasure her. So predominantly she chooses what would please her most on any given day. Normally each card lasts for a few minutes, we don't time it, but I'm sure you could if you like.

I'll do a 5 card example for simplicity:
    So for example: options for me are:
    A: Kicking (she tells me what position to get into and she gets to kick away until I can't take more or she downs me to my knees
    2: Crusher - we have a clear ball crushing device that she gets to tighten down on me and poke at my balls until I can't take anymore
    3: Her choice - this one is fun because I have no idea whats coming, and I'm often blindfolded. She often combines all kinds of attacks on my balls, squeezing, slapping, biting etc. sometimes waiting extended periods of time until I relax... then WHAM she will go to town until she has me completely curled up in a ball.
    4: whip - Whipping the balls fun! We have a riding crop type whip.
    5: stepping - she gets to step and knead my balls into the floor. Normally she decides whether she goes barefoot or with boots/shoes, her mood dependant

Her options often are:
    A: massage - a real massage (no joke. lol)
    2: oral - go down on her to make her happy
    3: toy - use one of her vibrator toys on her
    4: fingering
    5: teasing - usually blindfolded and I get to choose what assortment of things to do with her.

Each draw of the card requires you do to that action. Now the challenge is the game is to actually get through all of the cards before one of us calls it quits, or we can't take the build up any longer (in that, we are too riled up and have sex).

Hopefully some of you can enjoy this one too!