check the ballbusting updates here

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Urethral torture (pipes, fingering, stories, etc)

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silence0000 View Post
    GREAT!!
    My Mistress (wife) and I just started doing this sort of play with my penis - This makes me SO FREAKING HORNY however, she can only insert just the tip of her pinky finger. How long does it take to allow most of the finger into the eurethra?

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJeneane View Post
    My Mistress (wife) and I just started doing this sort of play with my penis - This makes me SO FREAKING HORNY however, she can only insert just the tip of her pinky finger. How long does it take to allow most of the finger into the eurethra?

Post a VIDEO!

Unhappy Female urethral torture

I love this kind of sex!!! Please if anyone has a link (besides TY.com which doesn't deliver to Oklahoma) which shows women getting fingered or better yet fucked in the peehole. One scene shows her bladder with cum floating around. I really want to see something like that. Please guys...get me something.

Amy

Post Seeking female urethral penetration clips, stories, or pics

[QUOTE=moralsmattergal;84210]I love this kind of sex!!! Please if anyone has a link (besides TY.com which doesn't deliver to Oklahoma) which shows women getting fingered or better yet fucked in the peehole. One scene shows her bladder with cum floating around. I really want to see something like that. Please guys...get me something.

Big Supporter

Ass Fucked and a large Metal probe down his cock

Too good to let this thread stop

23 mb
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/19649945/ass fucked+cock probe.wmv

big thanks for the vid !

Urethral torture is pleasure to me

Since I discovered my penis, I have been interested in the sensations caused by inserting various objects in my urethra. This is the first time I remember. I am naked in a meadow. The air is chilly. The warm sun feels good. My penis is erect and throbbing. There is a drop of clear fluid at the tip. I can see the sun reflected in it. I pluck a stalk of tall grass. I poke at the drop. I slide the stalk inside. Very slowly. I begin to tremble. I slide it in deeper. It burns. I like it. I pull the stalk out. A long streamer of fluid stretches from from the pink tip of my penis to the tender green stalk. There is a strange fragrance in the air. It smells good. I poke out my tongue and lick my juice from the stalk. Sweet and salty. It is nectar. I bite on the stalk. I pluck another. It slide in easily. Deep. I feel an icy sensation as it impales my prostate. I twist it. Fluid is pouring out of my swollen penis. I move the stalk in and out fucking myself...

Quote Originally Posted by slave_dave View Post
    i wonder what the weirdest thing anyone has inserted before....
    About a metre of soft plastic tube, 5-6mm dia.

Watching/feeling it slowly slide deeper and deeper inside me makes the hard-on harder, but the sensation from my urethra ... is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... .

The best is yet come (harr harr). When it reached the bladder opening ... ohhh my gawwwwdddd. Eyes roll back and deep breaths and as it pushed through the opening. Ohh wow! Try that again .... . One more time just for fun...

Thought I should stop after while in case got callouses in there.

And it still feels just as good now as it did the first time.

When I saw Amazing Ty being fucked in her urethra (with her eyes rolling backwards like poker machine tumblers) I inderstood why.

And as it went further in I could feel it coiling inside my bladder, which added to the whole erotic daring thing. Finally to hold it in place I put a needle through the side of my cock, through the tube, and out the other side.

I've got some pics on an old hard drive somewhere. Must dig them out and post.

This stuff is very interesting to me. Unfortunately I can't get beyond the thumbnails yet.

Registered Member
    Very nice!

Registered Member
    I like this movie!

Registered Member

Nice

I am new to the site. This topic is right up my alley so to speak. I have tried minor insertion but, find it feels very painful near the opening. I love it when my girl friend licks into the opening though. Hence my interest in knowing more.

Quote Originally Posted by penaltykicked View Post
    my wife and i love alll of your posts . we have just started exploring urethra play she wants to fill my cock with icy hot and if she wants to she will. we are a big fan of your movies on smacks old site if they were you congrats.i know you have posted some pics of your lady stepping on your balls do you have video of that? we took the clips of your ballslapping and punching and burned them on dvd. she uses them for a reference of what to do to me while we watch a video of her kisssing and being nice to some old mans balls. she likes to make me watch video of her gently fondling kissing licking some old mans (over 50) balls and cock while she sits on my face and tortures my pooor red swollen balls. she gets off on me watching her be nice to some old mans balls while she is torturing mine.

Oooo, hot. errr sorry bad pun. Though I have to admit, that I've been jerked off with Ben-gay a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Found some more...
    Hope you guys keep posting more images.

Cheers!!

Man, lucky guy in the last two pics. (pant, pant)