check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Urethral torture (pipes, fingering, stories, etc)

Pretty hot pix, though. What is wrapped around your cock?

Whoa wait a min. here.

All glass in not created equal. What is used in those pics is food grade tempered glass swizzle sticks.

Those are made to mix drinks in bars and can take being whacked around a bit. They are made to be chip and crack resistant, don't want people getting glass chips in their mixed drinks.

I won't say it's unbreakalbe but it takes quit a bit of pressure to do so. A dang bit more so than I'd want to use in sounding play. Yes I've broken a couple just to see what it takes.

I shop around and don't go for the cheap stuff, bargins yes cheap no.

I also inspect them before each use, real simple hold up to a light and look for cracks or chips; then my fingers over the surface.

Around my cock are metal rings can be found in most hardware or farm supply stores where they sell rope and chains.

Hi Buddy,
    Sorry about the knee-jerk reaction, I'm sure you are very careful. I work in a med-related field and have lots of ER pals (city hospital) who tell me stories of retrieving lots of things that get "lost" in body cavities. The worst was a light bulb that broke in a guys ass. If you passed out while playing and a glass rod shattered up your cock... well, you know. I'm into a little erotic pain, but that would fall into the "permanent damage" category. The advantage of the sounds is that they are graduated in size and come in variety of shapes, but, I will say that torture with everyday items has it's own fetish appeal. If you are OK doing what you are doing, great. It's just that sometimes we don't think all that clearly when sex is on our minds.

Hey no problem.

I can understand that, I've heard about a few of them accidents myself. Does seem like when some people get a case of the screaming hornies common sense goes out the window.

You do bring up another good point about passing out that eveyone should heed.

I do make sure I'm in good health/not sick when I play and despite what it looks like I'm not into extreme pain; I don't go to a level where there might be a stress/shock reaction.

Also I don't take any drugs including drinking alcohol that could affect my system and judgment.

Plus never do sounding either to self or with a partner in the standing or any other position you could fall or collapse out of. Even if using objects like regular medical sounds a bad injury could result.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Hi Buddy,
    .... The worst was a light bulb that broke in a guys ass...
    Holly cow!! and I thought inserting a bottle was dangerous enough, that should've hurt a lot
    Nice element for fantasies anyway.
    I once heard the story of domme that refused the request to insert a glass pipe from a chandelier into a guys urethra and then smash his dick with a hammer... man.. some guys don't know what they wish for...

Cheers!
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    SavoirFaire | SF-
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    *Sexy Adult Web Design*

Not for me but that's the beauty of this Forum we can all enjoy viewing what others find fun

Registered Member

Does anyone know if this movie exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Endeavor View Post
    This was not inflicted by a mistress, I did it to myself but I thought you might find the pics interesting. If not, simply ignore them. FYI this is a 5/16" x 5" Lag Screw.
    Way to go

My old girlfriend used to stick her fingernail in and work it around! Then on to the pda stylus! exciting times!

Quote Originally Posted by alpope23 View Post
    My old girlfriend used to stick her fingernail in and work it around! Then on to the pda stylus! exciting times!
    You are very lucky pda stylus?

the little pen thing that comes with a pda

Urethral Wax

Here are a few pics I grabbed from a video. In the third one you can just see the first drip that hit straight in the hole. I did it two times in a row. It still stings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cock Wax 1.jpg   Cock Wax 4.jpg  
    Last edited by parks862; 10-29-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Would you be so kind as to disclose the name of said video?

No title really, this is one of the three times. Here's a link to the clip

http://rapidshare.com/files/96362311/Uretha_Waxed.avi

Funny/Apropriate pic

It's people like us these warnings are for

http://fun.drno.de/pics/english/screwdriver_kit.jpg