check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Urethral torture (pipes, fingering, stories, etc)

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Datasculpter View Post
    It's people like us these warnings are for

http://fun.drno.de/pics/english/screwdriver_kit.jpg
    HAHAHAHA ... oh man that's a good one

The second time it was taped open to see if more was would go inside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cock Wax 10.jpg  
    Last edited by parks862; 10-29-2009 at 01:08 PM.

I used to have a girlfriend who liked birthday candles..... good memories.
    Something Ive wanted to try, but havent yet..... Mini clothespins on either side of the urethral opening (in the opening) with string or weights pulling down and away on them, thus opening the slit up. Wax being dripped down the urethra.

Speaking of fire

That last post about the birthday candles reminded me of a question I have been wondering about. A while ago, I had a girlfriend who would run a lit cigarette or a lit cigar around and around my asshole. She would burnit bad and it hurt like hell, and I loved it. At some point, I stared wondering if I should ask her to stick the hot end into my peehole, but I wasn't too sure of the safety situation. (My asshole always healed in a couple weeks). Have any of you ladies ever puched a lit cigarette into a guy's peehole? Is it doable?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy22 View Post
    That last post about the birthday candles reminded me of a question I have been wondering about. A while ago, I had a girlfriend who would run a lit cigarette or a lit cigar around and around my asshole. She would burnit bad and it hurt like hell, and I loved it. At some point, I stared wondering if I should ask her to stick the hot end into my peehole, but I wasn't too sure of the safety situation. (My asshole always healed in a couple weeks). Have any of you ladies ever puched a lit cigarette into a guy's peehole? Is it doable?
    I am not a doctor, so this isn't medical advice, but I think you would be less at risk for infection by playing with your urethra instead of your ass. Urine is sterile and your ass is filled with bacteria.

I came across a thermometer perfect for sounding my cock. After dripping melted wax into the urethra a few days ago, I got the idea to see if I could make the thermometer go down while it was inside my cock. I put my cock in a box with crushed ice and cold salt water. I got the thermometer down to 40 degrees F while it was stuffed down my urethra.

My cock was completely numb when I took it out of the water. There was some ice stuck to the head. The pain was intense as it warmed back up. This was kind of extreme I'll admit. Fortunately it still works fine in all ways.

Sorry for the poor quality pictures. I pulled them from a video I shot of the proceedings. It's 300M, if I can get the size down I'll post it somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cocksicle 1.jpg   cocksicle 3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by parks862 View Post
    I came across a thermometer perfect for sounding my cock. After dripping melted wax into the urethra a few days ago, I got the idea to see if I could make the thermometer go down while it was inside my cock. I put my cock in a box with crushed ice and cold salt water. I got the thermometer down to 40 degrees F while it was stuffed down my urethra.

My cock was completely numb when I took it out of the water. There was some ice stuck to the head. The pain was intense as it warmed back up. This was kind of extreme I'll admit. Fortunately it still works fine in all ways.

Sorry for the poor quality pictures. I pulled them from a video I shot of the proceedings. It's 300M, if I can get the size down I'll post it somewhere.
    wow, that is pretty extreme

Registered Member
    wife will jack me and when i get ready to cum....she will stick her little finger in hole ....makes it hard to cum...love it tho

Leatherface, how did your girlfriend use the birthday candle? Tell us more. It sounds interesting.

Registered Member

Wink

These are great does anyone have anymore photos or movies

Quote Originally Posted by diana_king75 View Post
    These are great does anyone have anymore photos or movies
    http://rapidshare.com/files/97359285/Cock_Wax_Part_3.wmv
    http://rapidshare.com/files/97354896/More_Urethra_Wax.wmv

These are both 4-5 meg each.

The first (part 3) is the video from the stills I posted a few days ago with the urethra taped open.

The second uses a V shape wire to hold it open. It filled with wax and in the video there are a couple direct hits. Next will be the wire with one of the fat candles so there will be a puddle of wax to flood the hole all at once.

I'd love to hear any comments posted or private message.

A couple more pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Birthday Cock 2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by parks862 View Post
    The second uses a V shape wire to hold it open. It filled with wax and in the video there are a couple direct hits. Next will be the wire with one of the fat candles so there will be a puddle of wax to flood the hole all at once.
    The wire looks creepy but I like it. When you do it with the fat candle, turn the camera so points at the hole better so we can see more of the wax go in the hole. Can the wax be hotter so we can hear you groan too?

this post was great!!!!

Thanks for birthday candle idea--going to use on birthday