check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facesitting party

Senior Member CuteSubmissiveGuy's Avatar

Facesitting party

Hey all,

I'm taking a poll on how many members would be interested in having an "Facesitting party" Sorry trampling/ball busting fans! This is strictly for any facesitting fans interested in being in the facesitting party I'm thinking about doing. I need let's say 4 more seat cushions beside myself and my girlfriend will supply the facesitters.

Let me know if anyone might be interested!

Thanks!
    My dream is to find an Dominant woman that'd facesit me ***********, no sympathy or mercy.

This is Mari!

I'm working on two more girls, if nobody is interested, I'll have 4 asses all to msyelf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1129589990_l.jpg   1138155188_l.jpg  
    My dream is to find an Dominant woman that'd facesit me ***********, no sympathy or mercy.

This is Ashley!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40209435_l.jpg  

Big Supporter
    sounds like fun to me.where is this party going to be.

The facesitting party will be in Las Vegas, 4 girls and 4 guys and each girl will take turns facesitting each guy.

Here's Brandie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 908810333_l.jpg  

I am very interested. Plus, I am currently in Las Vegas, so it's convenient for me. When are you planning on having this party?

Quote Originally Posted by ore View Post
    I am very interested. Plus, I am currently in Las Vegas, so it's convenient for me. When are you planning on having this party?

Cool! where in Vegas are you? I need two more seats and we're all set.

Henderson, although I will be spending most of the next month in Los Angeles and San Francisco and I will likely be flying back to Bangkok after that. My schedule is flexible, however, and I wouldn't have any problem flying back to Vegas while I'm in California. How soon are you planning on having this party?

love to be in fs party

its victor form maryland usa. would like to be in fs party. although its bit late, i hope i can grab the next fs party. thkx

Quote Originally Posted by ngwai1 View Post
    its victor form maryland usa. would like to be in fs party. although its bit late, i hope i can grab the next fs party. thkx

The facesitting party will be the first week of November, let me know if you're able to attend or if you need more advance notice. next party after that will be beginning of the new year.

I'll be in LA for 3 months starting in late January. I'd be very interested in providing any of those lovely ladies with a seat for as long as they cared to sit..

Quote Originally Posted by CuteSubmissiveGuy View Post
    The facesitting party will be the first week of November, let me know if you're able to attend or if you need more advance notice. next party after that will be beginning of the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by lustloss View Post
    I'll be in LA for 3 months starting in late January. I'd be very interested in providing any of those lovely ladies with a seat for as long as they cared to sit..

Okay, great! I just wrote down your name. If for whatever reasons you cannot attend please let me know so, I can fill that spot.

I'm looking for 4 seats total including myself, need two more!

those girls are very pretty. wish i was in vegas, id try and swindle my girl in going.

Quote Originally Posted by servin View Post
    those girls are very pretty. wish i was in vegas, id try and swindle my girl in going.

Sounds great! The object is for each girl to take turns on each guys face, rotating around, unless you'd prefer only your girl on your face.

Just let me know if you can attend the party for sure.

Registered Member

Wish I could go

Maybe the next one...