check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banding - does it work ?

Banding - does it work ?

Hi. Just joined.
    Question : Does anyone have any real life experiences of banding, and I mean going all the way, not just for play?

I'd like to know if the pain is as unbearable as they say and therefore you cut the band off before the damage is done. What happens if you do it when you're drunk or knocked-out ? What happens then ?

How long does it take without the blood supply before the testicles die?

I've also read somewhere that the testicles should be removed/cut off once they are dead to stop gangrine. Is this true ?

luv to band

I have been banded for over 2 hours and my nuts are still alive. My nuts can take a lot so there is no real pain as they are tough as hell.they just kind of go numb. leaving the band on till one's nuts go dead you can leave the nuts attached or cut them off. Does not much matter.
    Damn I love having my nuts banded and needles pushed thru them.

skye
    My balls are for gals to have fun with! Lots and lots of fun!!

my balls banded

here is pic if it turns out. Putting a band on I thought I had a better one guess not
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.e&band.JPG  

Forgot to mention

If any gals are interested in watching me band my nuts or do other torture to them on cam. Email me and maybe we can hook up. I live in Saskatchewan canada (Praires). I love to show. You can email me at fargo770@hotmail.com and I can set it up on msn or yahoo.

lol rofl :P :P :P

Oh it works

Quote Originally Posted by nel_bells View Post
    Hi. Just joined.
    Question : Does anyone have any real life experiences of banding, and I mean going all the way, not just for play?

I'd like to know if the pain is as unbearable as they say and therefore you cut the band off before the damage is done. What happens if you do it when you're drunk or knocked-out ? What happens then ?

I've also read somewhere that the testicles should be removed/cut off once they are dead to stop gangrine. Is this true ?
    Had some experience on ranch. There are a few misconceptions.

1) If a proper size band is used, the ********** is immediate. The tightness of the band crushes the cords and blood supply, irreversably.

2) The testicles don't die immediately, but very soon afterward.

3) There is no danger of gangrene because the band continues to tighten as the tissue dies, and the micro-orangisms can't migrate. For that reason it is dangerous to remove the band.

It was a favorite method of the Romans to make eunuchs. They didn't have rubber bands, but used wet leather which contracted as it dried. Fewer of the victimes died than those ********* with a knife.

My Mother was in charge of gelding the horses, tried that method, but returned to using a knife.

Banded Nuts yowee

Don't think I am much into banding. Still new to this.
    My girlfriend likes to tie them with elastic though which is pretty excruciating as time goes on.
    Ideally though, I think half an hour a time should be just about right

banded balls

heres a few pics

Click image for larger version

Name:two bands 056_0002.jpg             
Views:156     
Size:14.2 KB    
ID:5974

Name:two bands 055_0002.jpg             
Views:151     
Size:11.7 KB    
ID:5975

Name:her fun killing his balls.jpg             
Views:167     
Size:62.8 KB    
ID:5976
    Last edited by ottobeused; 10-17-2006 at 08:34 AM. Reason: pics missing

Big Supporter

banded and "bandant" (Frenchlanguage)

Glad to see that in the top pic out of three, one can be tightly banded and still develop a reasonable hard-on.

Big Supporter
    Banding does not prevent or inhibit an erection. If fact it can result in a rather firm erection and an extremely forceful ejaculation. After the ejaculation one just wants to get the band off as quickly as possible.

Banding through the use of tighly tied leather or rubber bands can cause the testicles to turn blue quickly and gradually get darker and darker in color. This can be a real turn on. They get colder and colder and become numb. One should not do it while judgement is impaired or where you may fall asleep or not be able to remove the constriction or the results may be disasterous. What seems like fun when one is sexually aroused can go wrong quickly so care must be taken.

I've also read somewhere that the testicles should be removed/cut off once they are dead to stop gangrine. Is this true ?[/quote]

yes, have experience, not realy a good idea for real ********** because of blood poising. It takes about an hour before tissue death.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails index_7.jpg  

Banned

Glad to be here!

Untill now, I did not know what banding was. Seeing something done is one thing. Knowing what its called is another thing. Thanks for th education. I'll be back for more.
    Newport348

Banding can be lethal if done incorrectly, read up before trying.

Wink banding

yes banding is a lot of fun,painful though, watching your balls turn blue is preety cool to. If one day i leave it on to long oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by nubplease View Post
    yes banding is a lot of fun,painful though, watching your balls turn blue is preety cool to. If one day i leave it on to long oh well.
    It take 4 hours for the balls to have a 50% of living, they start to die as soon as the band is applied, after 24 hours they are done for sure. The best way to do it is to band and cut after the band has been on about 15 min. Then sew them up and then remove the band. This way is best if you are going to tann the scrotum also for safety!!! They feel ausome when they are cut as they are still warm when you are holding them. I love the feel of fresh meat meat after cuting.