check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: BAll crushing toys

Hybrid View

Registered Member

Question BAll crushing toys

Does any one else build their own toys?

I like to build toys for use my my femdom friends and my wife.

Some are for putting the balls on display for slow crushing.

If one goes slow the balls can be made very flat.

Now if I could only figure out how to add a thumb nail I would post pics of my creations!
    Last edited by cbttoys; 10-16-2006 at 06:36 PM. Reason: add pics

If you have any pics of your toys i would love to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by cbttoys View Post

Now if I could only figure out how to add a thumb nail I would post pics of my creations!

I too, would be very interested in seeing some pictures of your creations.

What about things around the house that can be used for ball busting? I've heard of books or toilet seats, a tennis ball or a pumpkin, a baseball bat or a pair of chopsticks. How many things can YOU think of?

Big Supporter
    There are so amny things to use around a house you could fill a book. The was a site call the "frugaldom.com" that had a whole list of toys you can make or purchase at a hardware store or supermarket.

One of my favorites is a "humbler" device. It can be created with three wooden dowels about 18 inches long and 1/2 to 3/4 inches in diameter. A broom handle is ideal. A handful of rubber bands is all that is needed to complete.

Use some ruber bands to hold two of the dowles together at one end. Place the testicles between the two pull as much of the scrotum through as you can. Place one or more rubber bands at the other end. Loop to tighen to you pleasure. Loop additional rubber bands on the dowels closer to the center.

You can now turn the dowels perpendicular to your body and slip one end behind you. You may need to squat to do this. Slip the other end behind the other side. You will not be able to stand.

The third dowel can be placed over the testicles and rubber banded to the other two dowels. You can do this before fitting them between you legs if you are alone or have your partner do it after you have been "humbled"

The next is up to your imagination. If ones hands were restricted they would be in a bad predicament. Enjoy!

i've always wanted to build something overly complicated with either a manual blood pressure cuff, or one of the battery/AC powered ones...

i feel kind of silly at the pharmacy, when the automatic BP booth gives me wood...

not really homemade, i suppose, but anyone have any ideas where to buy a second-hand one? (the full booth)

crushing balls

take to pieces of pine board place on under the sack and the other on top
    then add one brick at a time until the male relents or his testes bust. simple effetive and guaranteed to get a screem.

BB

nice idea...

i just have to comment on the avatar though...

mac does not rule.

that is all.

i mean, sure, maybe for you it works... but... ugh.

...some are for putting the balls on display for slow crushing.
    I, too, like to use homemade devises to isolate and display my balls for play and easy access and manipulation, especially for long slow squeezing and crushing...or, rather than crushing, shape distortion would be a better description as flattening implies squeezing one or both between two flat surfaces (which most often causes scrotal pain or pain generated by the stretching of the tunic that surrounds each ball). Rather than scrotal or tunic pain, I seek that deep gut-wrenching pain generated by applying pressure to only a small area of the ball, usually either with my thumb or some other low surface area devise.

Over my many years of genital abuse, I've imagined and tried scores of different techniques and devises on ALL my parts and now that my old dick doesn't work the way it used to, I concentrate my manipulations on my (still healthy and working) balls…and what I enjoy most is squeezing my testicles in such a way that their ovoid shape is pretty severely distorted without flattening the entire ball.

I have a box of homemade toys that I have used and enjoyed over the years and my latest devise is as simple as they come. A short piece of rectangular wood with two holes drilled in it, a pair of 8-10" dowels or steel rods and one of those locking cable ties that electricians use to keep wires together.

The key to how tight the devise can get is the distance between the holes, i.e., the distance between the dowels at the stationary end. If one’s balls are very sensitive to pressure, the holes/dowels should be apart about the smallest diameter of the ball that is to be squeezed. If the abuser has conditioned his balls with years of abuse, the dowels can be much closer together…I’m down to about 1/4” between the holes.

After inserting one end of each dowel into each hole, I spread the open ends and stretching the ball away from my body, slide the devise behind the ball until my scrotum is quite close to the stationary end of the squeezer and then place a cable tie around both dowels and zip it closed trapping the stretched ball into a rather loose pouch of scrotum.

I then take a second devise and while holding the open dowel ends apart, position the devise on the center of the ball and then close the open end of the devise. The size of the scrotal pouch should be small enough so as to keep the ball from slipping out from under the dowels but still be loose enough so that it doesn’t stretch too tightly when pressure is applied to the ball. Once adjusted, the cable tie can be installed and zipped to a tightness that one chooses…and, of course, more pressure can be applied by tightening the cable tie click by click as one chooses. With the cable tie installed fairly close to the squeezed ball, the dowels won’t have any tendency to loosen, at least until the dowels become parallel or until the open ends of the dowels are squeezed tighter than the stationary ends in the block of wood. Once a pair of “dowel squeezers” are installed on one ball, a dedicated abuser could install another pair on his other ball and adjust each separately depending on the degree of pain each ball can take (my right ball becomes almost pain free after I work on it for 15 – 20 minutes…my left one is still quite sensitive and stays hard and turgid even after many more minutes of manipulation).

As one is able to apply more and more pressure, each end of the ball is still free to bulge out and not overly stretch its leathery tunic while that portion between the dowels can be quite severely squeezed producing that wonderful true deep ball pain that many of us seek and enjoy.

I’ve tried making and using a squeezer large enough to use on both balls simultaneously but find that using four squeezers to isolate and to deliver an individual squeeze to each testicle separately produces the best result...and it's pretty kinky to see one's balls so distorted.

The Geezer

PS: I often use a dowel squeezer to isolate each ball when I play with my other clamps and constrictors. The third pic shows my right ball isolated with a dowel squeezer and with two Lobster Claw Rubber Bands applying a continuous squeeze to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1CrossedBars.JPG   1TwoDowelSquzrs.JPG   2BandsonOne.JPG  
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Hi Geezer,

A great post and great pictures. I see that you still have a master's touch. Terrific job! Looks like the perfect nutcracker device.

Thanks,

Leap

Good...

That is really awesome...I must try that with my little balls.

you can get one of those pants hangers that have two flat pieces of wood (or plastic) that press together to hang pants. There is usually already a sort of 'tunnel' in the center that is usually close enough to the right size to get the base of the scrotum through while keeping the testicles trapped on the otherr side of the closed boards

Big Supporter

soft ball or tough rubber ?

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    (...) The third pic shows my right ball isolated with a dowel squeezer and with two Lobster Claw Rubber Bands applying a continuous squeeze to it.
    Hi,

I'm impressed by the effect of a rubber band on your ball; it squeezes it almost to half its original diameter! must be VERY painful...

Congratulations, Geezer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2BandsonOne.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    Hi,

I'm impressed by the effect of a rubber band on your ball; it squeezes it almost to half its original diameter! must be VERY painful...

Congratulations, Geezer
    Looks great to me as well...

Registered Member

I have made a few ball torture toys in the past. One was a ball clamp that used 3 short sections of PVC pipe. Another was a humbler that used two long wooden dowels. I gave them away a long time ago. I'm thinking of designing improved versions of them. If I get them done, I will post pics.