check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: BAll crushing toys

Hybrid View

I too, would be very interested in seeing some pictures of your creations.

What about things around the house that can be used for ball busting? I've heard of books or toilet seats, a tennis ball or a pumpkin, a baseball bat or a pair of chopsticks. How many things can YOU think of?

Big Supporter
    There are so amny things to use around a house you could fill a book. The was a site call the "frugaldom.com" that had a whole list of toys you can make or purchase at a hardware store or supermarket.

One of my favorites is a "humbler" device. It can be created with three wooden dowels about 18 inches long and 1/2 to 3/4 inches in diameter. A broom handle is ideal. A handful of rubber bands is all that is needed to complete.

Use some ruber bands to hold two of the dowles together at one end. Place the testicles between the two pull as much of the scrotum through as you can. Place one or more rubber bands at the other end. Loop to tighen to you pleasure. Loop additional rubber bands on the dowels closer to the center.

You can now turn the dowels perpendicular to your body and slip one end behind you. You may need to squat to do this. Slip the other end behind the other side. You will not be able to stand.

The third dowel can be placed over the testicles and rubber banded to the other two dowels. You can do this before fitting them between you legs if you are alone or have your partner do it after you have been "humbled"

The next is up to your imagination. If ones hands were restricted they would be in a bad predicament. Enjoy!

i've always wanted to build something overly complicated with either a manual blood pressure cuff, or one of the battery/AC powered ones...

i feel kind of silly at the pharmacy, when the automatic BP booth gives me wood...

not really homemade, i suppose, but anyone have any ideas where to buy a second-hand one? (the full booth)

another idea would be wrapping wet leather thight around the sack, as the leather shrinks as it dries

Big Supporter
    Another interesting method of ball crushing involves a few simple available supplies. An inexpensive bike tire tube and air pump and a piece of leather will do.

Just tie off the testicles in the sack and loosely wrap the tire tupe around the testicles. Put a rubber band or something similar around the tube to hold it on. One or two pumps on the air pump and you will be in agony.

The scrips are endless that can be played. Before pumping you can put on tight fitting compression shorts and other clothing to prevent you from getting to you trapped balls. You could if you are totally reckless hook the tire tube to a small electric pump. Many possibilities, but be careful it is painfully good and risky.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdog View Post
    another idea would be wrapping wet leather thight around the sack, as the leather shrinks as it dries
    not leather. rawhide. and thats a really bad idea. rawhide gets hard when it dries. hard to cut. this is a good way to cut off circulation and kill your balls. if you did manage to cut the rawhide off, you still might slip and cut your sack.

some of you guys want to lose your balls. but i dont want anyone losing em by accident. know what your doing.

Big Supporter
    ive made the homemade crushers that use two boards with two different sized holes in them. the trick is to get a size where its not too tight and not too loose. too tight and it cuts off blood flow in a bad way. too loose and the balls can slip out when you tighten it down hard. the commercial ones are made of plexiglass and are expensive. i use 1/2 inch finished wood use the 6 inch wide boards. leave the pieces long so you can put the hinge farther away from the balls so you get a more even crush. i use a single eye bolt with a nut put on all the way to act as a bushing and i use a fender washer to protect the wood and on the bottom side i use a nut that sticks prongs into the wood so it stays put. i use a heavy hinge because it allows less twisting of the surfaces. or just use two hinges. i use a single door hinge. not the gate or cabinet hinges cause those are sloppy and weak. like i said the hard part is to get the holes the perfect size. my latest one i built the rear hole is too small. if im not completely soft then i cant get it on. but, once im hard and stuck in it i can just barely get out of it. best way to fine tune the hos sizes is to wrap a dowel in sandpaper and use a sawing motion. twisting will wear out your wrist and doesnt keep it any more even.