check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BAll crushing toys

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdog View Post
    another idea would be wrapping wet leather thight around the sack, as the leather shrinks as it dries
    not leather. rawhide. and thats a really bad idea. rawhide gets hard when it dries. hard to cut. this is a good way to cut off circulation and kill your balls. if you did manage to cut the rawhide off, you still might slip and cut your sack.

some of you guys want to lose your balls. but i dont want anyone losing em by accident. know what your doing.

Big Supporter
    ive made the homemade crushers that use two boards with two different sized holes in them. the trick is to get a size where its not too tight and not too loose. too tight and it cuts off blood flow in a bad way. too loose and the balls can slip out when you tighten it down hard. the commercial ones are made of plexiglass and are expensive. i use 1/2 inch finished wood use the 6 inch wide boards. leave the pieces long so you can put the hinge farther away from the balls so you get a more even crush. i use a single eye bolt with a nut put on all the way to act as a bushing and i use a fender washer to protect the wood and on the bottom side i use a nut that sticks prongs into the wood so it stays put. i use a heavy hinge because it allows less twisting of the surfaces. or just use two hinges. i use a single door hinge. not the gate or cabinet hinges cause those are sloppy and weak. like i said the hard part is to get the holes the perfect size. my latest one i built the rear hole is too small. if im not completely soft then i cant get it on. but, once im hard and stuck in it i can just barely get out of it. best way to fine tune the hos sizes is to wrap a dowel in sandpaper and use a sawing motion. twisting will wear out your wrist and doesnt keep it any more even.

As soon as I am allowed to post attachments I will show you my homemade ballcrusher -easy to build and inexpensive, And quite effective...

Vice

As promised, here are the pics of my DIY testicle vice. As my english isnīt very good I donīt give any building instructions -the pics should be self-explanatory. If you have any questions Iīll try to answer them though.
    Have fun...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vice 1.JPG   Vice 2.JPG   Vice 3.JPG   Vice 5.JPG  

Nice

Very nice wildside11, I'm heading to the hardware store right now!

Big Supporter
    Needs two soft female hands to operate it.
    With a smile on her face.

Big Supporter

soft ball or tough rubber ?

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    (...) The third pic shows my right ball isolated with a dowel squeezer and with two Lobster Claw Rubber Bands applying a continuous squeeze to it.
    Hi,

I'm impressed by the effect of a rubber band on your ball; it squeezes it almost to half its original diameter! must be VERY painful...

Congratulations, Geezer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2BandsonOne.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    Hi,

I'm impressed by the effect of a rubber band on your ball; it squeezes it almost to half its original diameter! must be VERY painful...

Congratulations, Geezer
    Looks great to me as well...

Quote Originally Posted by squeezemyballsplease View Post
    Needs two soft female hands to operate it.
    With a smile on her face.
    haha .. yes you right ... i got make som tool to but i got some troubles to transfer the photos at the net because actualy i dont have a my own computer

Quote Originally Posted by wildside11 View Post
    As promised, here are the pics of my DIY testicle vice. As my english isnīt very good I donīt give any building instructions -the pics should be self-explanatory. If you have any questions Iīll try to answer them though.
    Have fun...
    nice ballcrusher ...

and easy to construct and use

Quote Originally Posted by sloguy View Post
    ive made the homemade crushers that use two boards with two different sized holes in them. the trick is to get a size where its not too tight and not too loose. too tight and it cuts off blood flow in a bad way. too loose and the balls can slip out when you tighten it down hard. the commercial ones are made of plexiglass and are expensive. i use 1/2 inch finished wood use the 6 inch wide boards. leave the pieces long so you can put the hinge farther away from the balls so you get a more even crush. i use a single eye bolt with a nut put on all the way to act as a bushing and i use a fender washer to protect the wood and on the bottom side i use a nut that sticks prongs into the wood so it stays put. i use a heavy hinge because it allows less twisting of the surfaces. or just use two hinges. i use a single door hinge. not the gate or cabinet hinges cause those are sloppy and weak. like i said the hard part is to get the holes the perfect size. my latest one i built the rear hole is too small. if im not completely soft then i cant get it on. but, once im hard and stuck in it i can just barely get out of it. best way to fine tune the hos sizes is to wrap a dowel in sandpaper and use a sawing motion. twisting will wear out your wrist and doesnt keep it any more even.
    I personally am a big fan of the plexiglass crushes, only because I find it a turn on to be able to see the crushing/flattening. I have considered constructing one myself, due to cost, but haven't priced anything out or considered all of the options. Is it expensive to make your own plexiglass crusher? I would guess it is more expensive than boards, but if you test on boards to get your proof of concept, get the measurements down appropriately, I would imagine that one could make a plexiglass crusher appropriately designed and customized.

Thoughts?