Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie's Fetishes (Part 2)

inquisitiv

Arrow

Nails in cunt: http://www.beckys-dungeon.com/emain/mpg/pstrt.htm
    Pussy touture: http://www.beckys-dungeon.com/sswmv02.html
    Lit cigarette in pussy http://www.beckys-dungeon.com/sswmv03.html
    Note Inserted By Sara About This Thread:

This thread is a continuation of the thread "Julie's Fetishes (Part 1)", at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2347
    (where the first 150 posts are still located)

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-14-2005 at 08:55 PM.

Arrow Another CB pic

Another CB pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cb.jpg  

If only those two (in the pic above posted by "___") would teach me a little ball pain. BTW, is anyone here besides me a fan of "Wild ON"? I saw one episode where Brook Burke actually faked a kick to her co-worker. On another episode she was talking to some Aussie football players when on mentioned he was kicked during a game and on of his "plums exploded". She laughed, yes she would be an incredible ball and cunt buster.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-14-2005 at 09:10 PM. Reason: (In case Julie has blocked posts by "___")

Julie18nz
    LOVED the wired pussy pics and vids

If any Femdom ever reads this thread, could they please tell me WHY are the so fast to kick guys in the balls, but NEVER kick girls??? They would get far more taffic to their sites if they did

Julie

I'm not sure guys are ready for pussy busting. I don't think I am anyway. The videos showing guys getting their nuts busted are interesting to guys for a couple reasons I would think. First, the girls are usually pretty hot and don't wear much in the way of clothes. Second, the girls will often laugh at the guy after they kick him in the balls. Third, I like seeing other guys get their nuts busted by pretty girls. Now, from a girls view let me ask you this. Do girls like to be laughed at when they get their cunt busted? Do girls prefer to be completely naked or wearing panties when they get busted? If you could control what the man busting your pussy does after you are down on the floor what would you have him do? Help you up? Make fun of you laying their with your hands holding your pussy? Laugh at you? Sympathize with you? I'm just curious. I could tell you step by step what the perfect ball busting experience would be. Tell me the perfect pussy bust you can imagine?

SmackMyBalls

Julie18nz
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackMyBalls
    Julie

I'm not sure guys are ready for pussy busting. I don't think I am anyway. The videos showing guys getting their nuts busted are interesting to guys for a couple reasons I would think. First, the girls are usually pretty hot and don't wear much in the way of clothes. Second, the girls will often laugh at the guy after they kick him in the balls. Third, I like seeing other guys get their nuts busted by pretty girls. Now, from a girls view let me ask you this. Do girls like to be laughed at when they get their cunt busted? Do girls prefer to be completely naked or wearing panties when they get busted? If you could control what the man busting your pussy does after you are down on the floor what would you have him do? Help you up? Make fun of you laying their with your hands holding your pussy? Laugh at you? Sympathize with you? I'm just curious. I could tell you step by step what the perfect ball busting experience would be. Tell me the perfect pussy bust you can imagine?

SmackMyBalls
    Hi

Firstly, there are quite a few people into CB, you only have to searech Yahoo Groups and you will find quite a few groups. Saddly tho, unlike BB, people who like CB have to do with drawings and very very very fake pics. I have seen two vids of CB and, beleive me, if I was kicked like that, I woud more likely start laughing

I LOVE watching cute girls bust guys, but I also LOVE watching cute girls bust other cute girls, especially if they are both in really nice lingerie One thing I really do LOVE to see, which isnt in many BB vids, Tamakeris are an exception, is the look on the girls face as she kicks the guy. Not a fan of straight Domme/Sub BB tho.

My perfect CB senario would be something like. Cute brunette is walking with boyfriend, boyfriend accidentally brushes against cute blonde in a bikini, at the beach or park, and she takes offence and kicks him in the balls and starts laughing. His gilrfriend would then ask the blonde if she would think it would be funny if SHE was kicked in the pussy, and she would say something like "It wouldnt bother me as we girls cant get hurt there" She would then spread her legs and tell the grilfriend to have a free shot and the girlfriend would kick her as hard as she could and laugh at her as she screams and sinks to the floor holding her crotch

I do have other seranrios I woud like to see, but thats the one I have in my head at the moment
    Last edited by Julie18nz; 04-13-2005 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Damn Dyslexic keyboards :)

Julie

Ok, now that sounds like a very fun fantasy. It certainly fits into my head as a huge turn on. I do a little cunt busting with my girlfriend. Nothing as intense as your fantasy's but not bad. I have her bend over a bed or sofa. I stand behind her and pull her panties down around her ankles (she then kicks them off). I then bend her way way over and spread her legs. I then begin spanking her ass but with each swat I get lower and lower. She knows where I am going and she has to wait for me to get there. After several fitfull minutes of spanking her ass I start to bring my hand up right between her legs spanking her twat just as I spanked her ass. I do enjoy that a lot. I do not spank her too hard (she really doesn't like that) but I spank her hard enough to get her attention.

After her she takes her turn on me. Exact same scenario except I get smacked in the nuts. Where she is able to stay on her feet the whole time, I am not able too. Usually I can take 3 or 4 busts but that's about it. I finally grab my balls and fall to the floor screaming.

SmackMyBalls

Julie18nz
    Hi Smack

Its nice to hear that your partner likes a bit of what she gives, even if it is only mild

I now have a question for anyone that feels like answering it

I was watching some re-run on TV the other night. It was an old AFV or something like it. One clip had this little boy, about 7 or 8 walking across this plank and he slipped and a leg went on each side of the board and he fell on his balls, the camera panned over to his mum and she was in hysterics, laughing like crazy as he fell off the board holding his crotch. You then saw the audience and they were pretty much the same. A few men were holding their crotches in sympathy and laughing and the women were almost as hysterical as the mother. Then the mother walked across the board to show the son how it was supposed to be done and she slipped and did basicly the same as her son, but neither she, nor the audience thought that was in the least bit funny at all, not one single person laughed and when you saw the audience they looked like statues.

I have never found watching people in pain the least bit funny, especially if its children. Pain, to me is a sexual thing, between two consenting adults.

So I was just wondering if someone could explain to me why it was so funny to see that little boy in so much pain, yet it was a serious thing when his mother did the exact same thing.

Any, LOGICAL, help on this would be very much appreciated

Julie

Normal sexism applies!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    Hi Smack

So I was just wondering if someone could explain to me why it was so funny to see that little boy in so much pain, yet it was a serious thing when his mother did the exact same thing.

Julie
    If it was a little girl who fell first, and then the father who fell second, I think you would have seen the exact opposite audience reaction. The message- it's OK and funny for a guy (no matter how old) to have his balls hurt. It is not ok for a woman to experience pain or injury in exactly the same circumstances no matter the age. This is typical- there is no new news here. And of course ultimately I like it that way, but I can't explain the logic in that either.

-Tamakeri

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    I now have a question for anyone that feels like answering it

I was watching some re-run on TV the other night. It was an old AFV or something like it. One clip had this little boy, about 7 or 8 walking across this plank and he slipped and a leg went on each side of the board and he fell on his balls, the camera panned over to his mum and she was in hysterics, laughing like crazy as he fell off the board holding his crotch. You then saw the audience and they were pretty much the same. A few men were holding their crotches in sympathy and laughing and the women were almost as hysterical as the mother. Then the mother walked across the board to show the son how it was supposed to be done and she slipped and did basicly the same as her son, but neither she, nor the audience thought that was in the least bit funny at all, not one single person laughed and when you saw the audience they looked like statues.

I have never found watching people in pain the least bit funny, especially if its children. Pain, to me is a sexual thing, between two consenting adults.

I wonder what the reaction would’ve been if the mother had gone first? Second time around everybody knew what was coming and it wasn’t as funny. I also think that the audience would react differently to a woman falling in a hole and a man doing the same thing. I think the route cause for all of this is the same as the reluctance to draft women in times of war (only boys are good enough for that) or the fact that most men would be reluctant to kick you in the cunt. It just aint wot we do to ladies......

Having said that I’ll happily trade blows with you when you’re next back in the UK although I know I’m gonna lose. Can I get ten shots to your one?

Ah ha Tamakeri was faster on the keyboard than I and there's no way to delete this post!
    Last edited by inquisitiv; 04-19-2005 at 05:57 PM. Reason: The above post wasn't there when I started!

kids getting hurt ain't funny

I agree. It is not funny when children are hurt especially when their sexual organs are hurt. This is the problemm I have with the medias portrayal of men being hurt sexual as funny, that children mimic what they see on tv, and tv depicts children getting hurt in their sexual organs or even hurting the sexual organs of other children. And of course I mean boys. It is not ok it is not funny. Our fetish is one thing, it is consensual, and sexual. When a child is injured in his testicles it is a sexual injury and should be given the same respect as a sexual injury if it were to happen to a woman or girl. Sorry Tamareki, I cant agree that the media portrayal is ok. Julie, I always appreciate when people take it upon to point out the inequality in the treatment of sexual violence against men and even boys in the media. Sorry for the downer post people. As much as I love a good shot in the nuts I would not wish it upon anyone who doesn't. (Of course there are exceptions but those would be insances driven by anger and wishes of revenge, which in a calmer more rational state I know is wrong).

sorry

sorry for the poor grammer in the above post. I am watching law and order and it's distracting (i love this show). Julie Im sure this has been asked before but how did you get into cuntbusting? Did it start with ballbusting?

Quote Originally Posted by iagree
    Sorry Tamareki, I cant agree that the media portrayal is ok.
    This has nothing to do with a media portrayal. Julie was observing a studio audience, not a newspaper. Those were the honest reactions of real people. And I told you about my feelings as an individual. I like the idea that its ok for a man to get busted and it's not ok for a woman to. Maybe you took that to mean that I think its good to see young boys get busted up on a wooden plank. If you took it that way, you took it wrong. You can choose to have different feelings of your own of course.

-Tamakeri