check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: female ballbusting

Registered Member

Wink female ballbusting

why do all the girls who kick guys in the nuts are afraid to squeeze the nuts?

Not all of them are.

Big Supporter
    FWIW, my wife sure isn't. She'll squeeze my balls as hard as she can. But I don't really get turned on until her feet are involved with my package.

poolman2

Registered Member
    I kick if I am mad., It is easy and quick, but fro fun I garb his balls and squeeze hard then soft then hard again. I also like to pull on them. You would not believe the control you have over them. I like to follow up with either a quick knee or kick.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ballbust2000 View Post
    I kick if I am mad., It is easy and quick, but fro fun I garb his balls and squeeze hard then soft then hard again. I also like to pull on them. You would not believe the control you have over them. I like to follow up with either a quick knee or kick.
    what part of ny are you from

they arent all afraid. My gf squeezes my nuts during sex all the time

Big Supporter
    The last couple of ladies I got to squeeze my nuts during sex also squeezed there eyes shut.. think they were a bit worried about it but they both still gave a fare old squeeze. I've never met a woman who has squeezed hard enough to make me stop her although a couple have come close.

Big Supporter
    ...introducing a bit of combat usually encorages 'em to give you a good squeeze.. especially if you give there pubes a pull or twist there nipples.

...anyone ever give this a go?

Smile late reply

just to add my girlfriend loves to squeeze each ball between her forefinger and thumb sometimes she will do both while sucking my cock shit that feels so good.
    she will usually suck my balls but so hard that i cant handle much more but she loves to watch my face when she can to see just what effect its having on me.shes new to it but seems to love it. she doesnt punch or kick me though not yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jhowlin53 View Post
    why do all the girls who kick guys in the nuts are afraid to squeeze the nuts?
    I have an opposite experience.
    I cannot imagine the situation in real world, when the girl will kick me.
    However, I had a lot of situations when my sexual partner grabbed my balls during sexual plays. Usually she does it lightly, but couple of time she squeezed quite hard. I did not stop her, but I guess it was the most painful thing I have ever undergoed in my life.
    I do not think it was too sweet, but keeping in my memory those squeezing, I love to watch her hands and I believe she is the most attractive woman I have never seen.

I'd rather see them kicking. I like the foot/cock combo.

Female enquiry about BB

This is interesting,

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1030605AAwGayt

A girl who wants to know how we guys feel about being kicked in the nuts. Whose going to reply to her first?

There are many women who will not only kick your balls but slap and squeeze them too, including my wife. She slaps and/or squeezes my balls every day. My wife loves to squeeze my balls hard and in front of her sisters or mother, and in public like the grocery store or public park.

The statement that they do not like to grab is completely false.

Quote Originally Posted by awdzlx2 View Post
    The statement that they do not like to grab is completely false.
    I think is what they like most, or in my girlfriend case, they feel your pain in their hands, its the most close experience for them to waht you feel.