check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasize About Being Busted By Female Politicians?

Registered Member

Fantasize About Being Busted By Female Politicians?

Hi,

Does anyone here also ever fantasize about being ballbusted by female politicians? I have several that I fantasize about.

Dave

Well, please tell us who they are. I'm sure there are others that may share your kink in that regard. Have you seen the lady that is going to be the new President of France. Mature, classy, elegant and beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone here also ever fantasize about being ballbusted by female politicians? I have several that I fantasize about.

Dave

I had a fantasy once of getting ball busted by our class president in college, does that count Actually, I think most politicians are too self centered to make good ball busters, in fact, most of them need a good kick in the nuts to loosen them up! Add a little fun to the process, winner gets to kick the loser in the nads! Hopefully, that would lead to more male vs female contests - and I know who we would be voting for!

Talking Ballbusting can do fine without 'em

That is it for real. Ballbusting don't need them. They are perfectly fine in that warped world that they are sadly trying to impose on us all.

Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob View Post
    I had a fantasy once of getting ball busted by our class president in college, does that count Actually, I think most politicians are too self centered to make good ball busters, in fact, most of them need a good kick in the nuts to loosen them up! Add a little fun to the process, winner gets to kick the loser in the nads! Hopefully, that would lead to more male vs female contests - and I know who we would be voting for!

I think any woman politician would readily kick a man in the nuts, and i leave it at that!

Lightbulb Potential C-Bust

If you lived in Britain as Maggie 'The Talking Android' destroyed it, you'd perhaps be inclined to get into cuntbusting.
    Politicians are exactly that. They work for the biggest and most powerful paymasters.
    They aren't a fantasy, they're a painful reality. The policies of today and of the past are the ultimate psychological kick in the balls for humanity.
    Facts aside, the potential new female French President, looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mrxwins View Post
    I think any woman politician would readily kick a man in the nuts, and i leave it at that!

Laura Bush in black patent heels.

Na

Michaelle Jean . She's Hot! I mean how many politicians look like Halle Berry?

I bet Skipperbob has wet dreams about her- She's Black, Beautifull and Dresses natty!
    Last edited by cutponies; 06-23-2007 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies View Post
    Michaelle Jean . She's Hot! I mean how many politicians look like Halle Berry?

I bet Skipperbob has wet dreams about her- She's Black, Beautifull and Dresses natty!
    Wow! You got that right! Not bad for a Governor General! She could warm up my balls any time!

I have often fantasized about ballbusting scenarios with politicians. However, mines a bit in reverse - the politicians are the ones getting ballbusted. Who's doing the ballbusting doesn't matter, as long as they have strong legs and a hatred for dishonest, hypocritical, egotistical, self-centered windbags that put their own interests above those that put them there.

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    I have often fantasized about ballbusting scenarios with politicians. However, mines a bit in reverse - the politicians are the ones getting ballbusted. Who's doing the ballbusting doesn't matter, as long as they have strong legs and a hatred for dishonest, hypocritical, egotistical, self-centered windbags that put their own interests above those that put them there.
    Clitbusting and nipple-crushing Michaelle Jean.

MHOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-HAHA-HA!

(EH!)

Ball busting politics

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Hi,

Dave
    I did once read an interview with a female Norwegian politician who described how, as a young woman, when a drunk groped she kicked him in the balls and left him wimpering on the pavement.

What could be really interesting is if a female politician decided to go for for the votes of BB lovers. What speeches would she make on the subject? Would she propose a state subsidy to Femaledom?

I have a feeling Trouble might some interesting thoughts on this.

Supreme Poster
    I want Condolezza Rice to knead and massage my nuts HARD until they are ready to pop!

Politicians

Quote Originally Posted by testiclats View Post
    I want Condolezza Rice to knead and massage my nuts HARD until they are ready to pop!
    Our head of State is prettier than your head of state. So there! Nyaa! Eh!

Quote Originally Posted by cutponies View Post
    Our head of State is prettier than your head of state. So there! Nyaa! Eh!
    Got to agree with you there! No contest!