check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite clothing

Big Supporter
    Beyond all doubt, her naked feet on your naked balls and cock is the best way to go. Besides safety, it's just a whole lot of fun. You get better visual and tactile imagery. However, as we we were recently reminded above, pretty much any of her naked parts on any of your your naked parts are also a lot of fun, and a relatively safer way to go as well.

Aw, hell, screw the safety! My wife's feet are gorgeous, and I want to see and feel all of them. Naked. And on my balls.

poolman2

Big Supporter
    Hello,

and sheer clothing does seem to be a theme with my bf at the moment. I do like the tight pants he's favouring , its good to know that his balls are in the right place if I feel like a surprise squeeze.

On the other hand he enjoys it a lot when I am wearing tights and short skirts and this has led to some impromptu sessions at unusual times of the day - variety is a good thing ! As I wear tights around the house quite a bit I think that there is some imagination and some fantasising going on with him : I've noticed him watching my feet and if I put on some heels to go into town he gets a little agitated, maybe, just maybe, he knows what is coming next.

Aggie x

PS, to keep this thread going...do people have preferences to what their (ballbusting) partners wear?

PPS, thank you poolman2, its nice to know that you enjoyed my stories, I hope they made your banana jump.

Supreme Poster
    IMO when it comes to ballbusting there is nothing hotter than bare feet and bare (shaved of course) legs. And hands. And knees... and anything... skin... bare skin...

Big Supporter
    My preference are tight fitting nylon boxer briefs. I usually use two rubber rings, one around the whole package and another smaller one around the testicles. This keeps everything readily available.

Big Supporter

Smile

My overwhelming preference is for my wife to be naked when she busts me. But if she is going to be clothed, and sometimes it is necessary (as in a quickies in situations where privacy is lacking), or even just desirable when I'm feeling kinky, then my choices are as follows:

On top:
    1. Topless; or
    2. In a tight blouse with no bra.

Below the waist:
    1. Mini-skirt with nothing underneath; or
    2. Short shorts.

Legs: Bare

Feet:
    1. Bare;
    2. Strappy high-heeled sandals; or
    3. Pointy high-heeled pumps in black, white, or cream color.

Anyway, those are my tastes.

poolman2

P.S. Agnetha, yes your stories definitely did make my banana jump.

Quote Originally Posted by agnetha View Post
    PS, to keep this thread going...do people have preferences to what their (ballbusting) partners wear?
    The woman whom I am currently stalking, er, courting, yeah, that's it, I have very exacting specifications for what I want her to wear when she busts me:

Whatever she has on is perfect.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Big Supporter

nude arms

When my (actually, She is not mine, I am Her's!) Mistress crushes my balls, I prefer Her to wear clothes that let her (muscled) arms and forearms visible. I love seeing Her muscles moving and getting bigger as She squeezes harder...

A sexy doctor wearing tight-fitting white hospital coat