Quote Originally Posted by exhiboy View Post
I crave humiliation in front of girls and women... licking even my own sperm, ....
How is licking your own sperm humiliating. I mean, I can see how licking someone else's sperm might be inherently humiliating, but you realize that probably half the males in the world who will go down on their women at all will go down on them after they cum in her.

Yes, I will lick it off your face. I put it there, I'll take it back. Yes, I will kiss after fellatio. Yes, I will tongue kiss after fellatio. Yes I will even do it if you haven't swallowed yet.

Spitting it back in my mouth? Well that's humiliation because you're rejecting something I meant to give you. I don't mind sharing, but the nourishment was intended to give you energy, and help build strong bones and brain cells.

Oh, I'm supposed to spit it back in your mouth again afterwards? Well that changes it again, now we're just snowballing, making more of the slippery stuff.

Well, I'll swallow the final load if you insist, but its really you who should, you know.