check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical examination of testicles by lady doctor?

Medical examination of testicles by lady doctor?

Any body has the experience of having examined by a lady doctor or nurse for testicular cancer or for other problems like torsion..? please share your experience..A good grab and asking you to cough??

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by cooldude_bglr View Post
    Any body has the experience of having examined by a lady doctor or nurse for testicular cancer or for other problems like torsion..? please share your experience..A good grab and asking you to cough??
    First you must understand that I sound just like Jeff Goldblum when I speak.

A week and a half after my surgery for Colon Cancer, the nurse came in to remove the stitches. The incision was from my navel, down to the top of my penis, and to the right around my scrotum, terminating about 2 cm. from my anus. There were over 25 stitches

She covered my groin with a cloth and started. She snipped the first suture with a pair of scissors and then pulled it out with tweasers. It stung a little. Snip-pull, Snip pull ... finally coming to the cloth. She removed it, exposing me, apologized, and proceeded. After four more snip-pulls she was working between my scrotum and thigh.

Snip-Oops

Me- "Wadaya mean, Oops?"
    Her- "I knicked you."
    Me- "Don't say Oops"
    Her- "Sorry."
    Me- "Yes, Yes. Try again. Without the "Oops", Please"

She reached between my legs again to continue, but started giggling. Within a few seconds she was laughing hysterically.

Her-"Sorry, Relax. I'll be back." With that she left, still laughing. She returned about ten minutes later. I wondered what was so funny. Before I could ask;-

Her- "My husband and I saw 'Independance Day' last night"

Then I started laughing. I realised that we had almost exactly duplicated an exchange between Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith from that movie, and like I said, I sound just like Jeff. She went back to work on my groin. I couldn't resist.

Me- "Must go faster"

That did it. We were both in hysterics. We put off taking out the rest of the stitches untill later in the day.

She must have shared the story with the rest of the nurses. I was released 2 weeks later. As the attendant wheeled me past the nurses' station, they all chimed "Must go Faster"

Quote Originally Posted by cooldude_bglr View Post
    Yes and she was a fairly hot doctor, i got a huge erection once she touched my balls. Very embarassing although she seemed to find it pretty amusing.

yeah, I had a 55 or 60 year old lady doctor give me the ol' turn your head and cough. She was average looking. I think she liked the sight lol. She told me to drop my pants, so I did, while I did that she was getting the rubber gloves. She turned around and looked down at my genitals, at the same time she was putting the gloves on and then she said, "These gloves are messed up, I'll have to get another pair." So, I waited another 30 or 45 seconds there with my pants down, while see kept looking at my stuff. I ended up getting an erection, and that's when she did the test. The biggest turn-on I ever had.

Big Supporter
    While no particular experience stands out in my mind, I have been checked for hernias and had my testicles and prostate examined by women doctors many times, but then all my doctors are women. I have actually refused treatment by male doctors.

I believe all doctors should be women, all surgeons, all physicians, all veterinarians, all of them should be women. Medicine and healing are exclusively a women's craft. That is what The Goddess set up when She created all that there is, and yes I firmly believe that God is female, God is Goddess.

Had my junk examined by a female doctor. Quite a surprise and I have no idea what she was checking for; it was a routine physical, and she didn't ask me to cough. Before that and since, have not had any doctor examine my junk unless I went in and said something like, "Manomanoman... when I urinate... hurts like... like... think maybe I might have me one of those Venus diseases...!"
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

I am actually going to see a female Urologist for a vasectomy after the first of the year. It should be interesting, I am definitely going to mention the years of ball kicking to her.

Supreme Poster
    I got a regular old physical when I was 19, for sports or something I don't remember why, and the doctor was some dude. He got to the hernia test part and said, drop your pants, my intern will check you in a minute. I dropped my pants and in walks this very cute blonde girl, looked around 21. I honestly couldn't believe it, I couldn't have wished for a better situation. So she does the hernia test. She pulled part of the scrotal skin to the side on each side and had me cough, then she gently rolled my balls around in her fingers to check for any cysts. Well, she was being really gentle like I'm sure they told her to, not squeezing at all, but when she was checking the first ball, at one point she barely put some pressure on one of my balls, slightly cuasing discomfort, and said "oops sorry if you feel any pressure". It was not enough to hurt at all, just barely felt it, but it was enough to cause me an erection, by the time she finished feeling the other ball for cysts, I was a little more than half-erect. It was very embarassing though because my penis was visibly rising up as she performed the test.

She said "well, no hernia or cysts" and went on to check my blood pressure, etc. She didn't say anything about the erection. Too bad she was so professional, I would have enjoyed a joke or something...

Fantasy

Sorry to be skeptical but your story is clearly a fantasy. There is nothing of interest that would result in an incision to one side or the other of the penis (other than debridement of Necrotizing fasciitis). The pelvis is in the way of anything in this area. Also, blood supply to the scrotum could easily be disrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by pulleddown View Post
    Sorry to be skeptical but your story is clearly a fantasy. There is nothing of interest that would result in an incision to one side or the other of the penis (other than debridement of Necrotizing fasciitis). The pelvis is in the way of anything in this area. Also, blood supply to the scrotum could easily be disrupted.
    What are you refering too?

Are You A Doctor?
    Have you ever had surgery for Metasized Colon Cancer?
    I was lucky to keep my testicles. The oncologists were debating whether or not ********** would improve my chances.
    Want me to send you a pic of my scars?

I don't appreciate being called a liar!

I am.

You seem to describe AP resection. Would involve two incision, std abdominal incision and possibly one below. In the States for the past 10 - 15 years a ring stapler would be used below so usually no incision externally below. It would not be lateral to the scrotum or penis and not continuous.

Orchiectomy is done via two incisions at the lowest point of the scrotum, not the side. If such an incision was made as you describe and you are in the US, I would consult an attorney.

I repeat

I am.

You seem to describe AP resection. Would involve two incision, std abdominal incision and possibly one below. In the States for the past 10 - 15 years a ring stapler would be used below so usually no incision externally below. It would not be lateral to the scrotum or penis and not continuous.

Orchiectomy is done via two incisions at the lowest point of the scrotum, not the side. If such an incision was made as you describe and you are in the US, I would consult an attorney.
    I had a total of three operations over a period of a year. I was describing the second one. Lost 2/3 of my colon. The cancer had spread to my scrotum, but not my testicle. I didn't say my scrotum had been cut. I said that the incision was between my scrotum and inside thigh. (By the way I was herniated as well). I don't know if the incision was contiguous (you're using continuous incorrectly, we're referring to a thing, not an event).

I was given a 30% chance of surviving 5 years, and told that I would almost certainly be left impotent. I'm alive, and quite capable, thank you. I'm NOT in the U.S.A., and I don't think that I would have survived if I had been.

I stand by my story!

I went in for an x-ray on my knee and the x-ray technician was a cute brunette in her early 30's, wearing green scrubs. She had me take off my pants and put on a hospital gown. She handed me a lead apron and as I was placing it over my nuts, she poked me in the scrotum through the apron with her index finger and said with a smile, " Wouldn't want to hurt these boys!"
    Needless to say my knee pain was replaced by an erection, even though the room was ice cold. Too bad the apron was in the way when she poked me in the nuts! I was so shocked I waddled out of there after the x-ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    I am actually going to see a female Urologist for a vasectomy after the first of the year. It should be interesting, I am definitely going to mention the years of ball kicking to her.
    Is she good looking? I'd love for a woman to work on my balls like that. When she's vasectomizing me, I'd have a monster erection.