check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical examination of testicles by lady doctor?

Speaking of surgery

Eating lots of cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, califlower, and broccoli can reduce the cancer risk greatly. I know this is not on subject but reading about the surgery I had to add this. OK, back to BB!!!

Yes, one particular time, the first time I ever went to an STD clinic in fact, was quite memorable.
    First of all, she had me drop my pants, and stood right in front of me, very close, toes touching (ever since, this has never happened, them always sitting, me standing).
    She asked me if I knew how to check my testicles, and I said yes- She proceeded to spend at least 2 minutes rolling my testicles between each thumb and forefinger, and said something along the lines of, "you want to check them really good for any lumps".
    It felt really, really fucking good. Of course, I became fully erect- She then checked my penis for any abnormalities, which didn't help much. By the end of the check up I was breathing heavily and barely able to speak.
    She didn't say anything about my obvious arousal, but had a wry little smile on her face the whole time. Having gone back since, I can at least say that her procedure was "non standard"- All the other nurses never spent more than 10 seconds checking me out, and never faced me standing up like she did.
    Amazing how some memories last a lifetime.....Ah, a Hallmark moment.

my check up

Last time i had my female doctor check my nuts she rolled them between her fingers and thumb also. then she would pop them out of her fingers with a rough pinch. I got hard thats when my ball busting started for me. And i have not looked back since. When she checks my prostate she milks it and makes me flow about a small amount. She has intruduced me to prostate milk too. I can now milk out about a teaspoon myself. I can t wait for my yearly check up.

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    While no particular experience stands out in my mind, I have been checked for hernias and had my testicles and prostate examined by women doctors many times, but then all my doctors are women. I have actually refused treatment by male doctors.

I believe all doctors should be women, all surgeons, all physicians, all veterinarians, all of them should be women. Medicine and healing are exclusively a women's craft. That is what The Goddess set up when She created all that there is, and yes I firmly believe that God is female, God is Goddess.
    what world is your head living in?
    come back to reality man.
    you gimme the creeps with your narrow way of thinking.

pretty funny my doctor gave me a hard on... LOL and she thought it was funny...

Ah..I got him..

This link has real experiences of different people who underwent nude physical medical examination by lady Physician..Enjoy.

http://www.joanelloyd.com/fbmedexm.htm

I had a female doctor for my recent physical. She seemed to spend an unusual amount of time rolling my balls between her fingers. it was quite arousing.

Thumbs down

My last exam was done by a female Dr.

Old and overweight. No fun there...

I always hope for this when I move and get a new doctor.
    So far I've been disappointed all but once and even then she wasn't that attractive.

Pity

Last year appeared itchiness at my groin and scrotal area, which was increasing and bothering progressively.
    I went to a health plan dermatologist. I chose a woman, obviously, in her late 30s (it is possible to estimate because of your professional identity number). And I prefer a woman seeing my junk than a male...
    The doctor was a bit overweight, she was average looking, not hot but ok..
    She asked the reason for the consultation,
    " itchiness at groin area.." I said embarrassed.
    After general inquiries about health, she said (a bit harshly) “Let me see the crotch, it may be standing ...”
    The doctor stood staring at about 1 meter: “Lift up a little the penis so I can see the skin of the scrotum” she said with a hint of impatience.
    She took a magnifying glass, approuched and examined without touching the skin for some seconds, she seemed quite embarrassed.
    I think she was quite rough thinking I was making up the story, but it was obvious that I had a real problem, the skin was red and bruised
    “It is probably contact dermatitis. I recommend that you wear 100% cotton underwear and do not use laundry soap to wash them, it is usually allergy to soap”... And she prescribed a topical anti-allergy.
    “This drug has corticosteroid, you can not use for long, I want to see you again in 10 days.”

I came back in 10 days, I said it had completely improved.
    “I need to examine it anyway ... Lower your pants and underwear” .
    This time the doctor put on gloves and began to examine my genitals... It included penis, scrotal area and inner thighs.
    She performed a meticulous physical exam to the scrotum, moved to the right, then to the left, then forth and up… It was a warm day, my balls were looseing, and a bit more sensible…
    In a moment I felt an discomfort, a slight pain, and in a reflex act I recoiled slightly, the doctor: “it hurts?”
    I said: “no exactly, but you are touching a very sensible area...”
    “yes, i know” she answered, very serious.
    Then she began to squeeze (gently) above and behind each testicle, first one and then the other. She mentioned something about the epidymus while she did this. Again, she asked if I felt any pain. Sometimes she rolled the testicle gently between your thumb and fingers and did a gentle squeeze. This time she wasn´t embarassed, she was very professional, but there was a smile in her face..
    “You have improved dermatitis, you can discontinue use of the topical anti-allergy.” She recomended that I should wear 100% cotton underwear and wash them with mild soap and do not use laundry soap..

I'm a shy person. At no time did I have an erection, it was more embarrassing than pleasurable.
    After, i was thinking, why she performed a detailed testicular exam?? It included epididymitis exam! I still do not understand... Dermatologists do not usually examine ears or listen the chest with stethoscope...

Last year appeared itchiness at my groin and scrotal area, which was increasing and bothering progressively.
    I went to a health plan dermatologist. I chose a woman, obviously, in her late 30s (it is possible to estimate because of your professional identity number). And I prefer a woman seeing my junk than a male...
    The doctor was a bit overweight, she was average looking, not hot but ok..
    She asked the reason for the consultation,
    " itchiness at groin area.." I said embarrassed.
    After general inquiries about health, she said (a bit harshly) “Let me see the crotch, it may be standing ...”
    The doctor stood staring at about 1 meter: “Lift up a little the penis so I can see the skin of the scrotum” she said with a hint of impatience.
    She took a magnifying glass, approuched and examined without touching the skin for some seconds, she seemed quite embarrassed.
    I think she was quite rough thinking I was making up the story, but it was obvious that I had a real problem, the skin was red and bruised
    “It is probably contact dermatitis. I recommend that you wear 100% cotton underwear and do not use laundry soap to wash them, it is usually allergy to soap”... And she prescribed a topical anti-allergy.
    “This drug has corticosteroid, you can not use for long, I want to see you again in 10 days.”

I came back in 10 days, I said it had completely improved.
    “I need to examine it anyway ... Lower your pants and underwear” .
    This time the doctor put on gloves and began to examine my genitals... It included penis, scrotal area and inner thighs.
    She performed a meticulous physical exam to the scrotum, moved to the right, then to the left, then forth and up… It was a warm day, my balls were looseing, and a bit more sensible…
    In a moment I felt an discomfort, a slight pain, and in a reflex act I recoiled slightly, the doctor: “it hurts?”
    I said: “no exactly, but you are touching a very sensible area...”
    “yes, i know” she answered, very serious.
    Then she began to squeeze (gently) above and behind each testicle, first one and then the other. She mentioned something about the epidymus while she did this. Again, she asked if I felt any pain. Sometimes she rolled the testicle gently between your thumb and fingers and did a gentle squeeze. This time she wasn´t embarassed, she was very professional, but there was a smile in her face..
    “You have improved dermatitis, you can discontinue use of the topical anti-allergy.” She recomended that I should wear 100% cotton underwear and wash them with mild soap and do not use laundry soap..

I'm a shy person. At no time did I have an erection, it was more embarrassing than pleasurable.
    After, i was thinking, why she performed a detailed testicular exam?? It included epididymitis exam! I still do not understand... Dermatologists do not usually examine ears or listen the chest with stethoscope...