check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothed Girls Boxing/Sparing Naked Men

Hybrid View

rapidshare isn't working for me. It is asking me to put in a code of way more numbers than what will fit in the box. does anyone have any ideas why?

Big Supporter

Combat ball attacks

The Videos at leather and lace look good... anyone here seen them? Link below...

http://www.leather-lace.com/cgi-bin/...b=1&so=descend

I have to say that I much prefer to see groin attacts in combat rather than some guy just standing there waiting for it.

Big Supporter

some more good stuff here

Anybody here bought any of these?

http://chaosvideo.com/

Rapidshare keeps coming up with new ways to prevent bots from screwing with their site, and, to make users go threw an unnecessary hassle in downloading vids such that you'll pay for their service.

The code to enter is typically only 4 letters/numbers and are shadows behind the dozens of other letters/numbers. Strain your eyes to find them, or alternatively, mess with your contrast settings on your monitor to view them.

Here's another clothed girl boxing a naked guy and hitting him in his dick and balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/8839516/box3.ram.html

Here's another good video of a girl boxing a naked man's balls mercilessly. I simply don't know how he can take as many hard blows into his balls as those unleashed by this girl.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...ind_clip03.wmv

Big Supporter
    Thanks for the clips.. love the bbworld one although I prefer to to a match with low blows allowed.

...shame there does not seem to be much of thet sort of stuff around

Thumbs up

There must be loads of boxing/ballbusting videos and picture aroung. Please keep searching. Regards to everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by pecs View Post
    Thanks for the clips.. love the bbworld one although I prefer to to a match with low blows allowed.

...shame there does not seem to be much of thet sort of stuff around

Nice !!! very nice ! I am not really into ball-kicking / ball-boxing.
    BUT I thought this movie was superb !
    The girl has huge melon tits , I am definately into big boobs !!!
    And the combination of a topless sexy girl (mis)handling balls is great to watch !

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Here's another good video of a girl boxing a naked man's balls mercilessly. I simply don't know how he can take as many hard blows into his balls as those unleashed by this girl.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...ind_clip03.wmv

Anyone got clips or pics of m-club-q or any site with boxing gear clad busters?
    Thanks

Rapidshare keeps coming up with new ways to prevent bots from screwing with their site, and, to make users go threw an unnecessary hassle in downloading vids such that you'll pay for their service.

The code to enter is typically only 4 letters/numbers and are shadows behind the dozens of other letters/numbers. Strain your eyes to find them, or alternatively, mess with your contrast settings on your monitor to view them.

Here's another clothed girl boxing a naked guy and hitting him in his dick and balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/8839516/box3.ram.html
    This is the first time I've tried to use Rapidshare. It kept telling me that my download time had expired. Am I doing something wrong?

Years back, disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding tried to make a living as a professional boxer. I had a dream where I was in her kitchen wearing bikini underwear and she was wearing a tight white tank top with tight orange shorts and boxing gloves. She pressed me against the refrigerator and pressed her right hand on my bulge. She looked me in the face and smiled, and well, you know what happened next. After all, she was Tonya Harding. If she had had as wicked an uppercut in the ring as she had in my dream, she would have been more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetap View Post
    Years back, disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding tried to make a living as a professional boxer. I had a dream where I was in her kitchen wearing bikini underwear and she was wearing a tight white tank top with tight orange shorts and boxing gloves. She pressed me against the refrigerator and pressed her right hand on my bulge. She looked me in the face and smiled, and well, you know what happened next. After all, she was Tonya Harding. If she had had as wicked an uppercut in the ring as she had in my dream, she would have been more successful.

You might have had this dream because the scenario described above did happen, sort of. It didn't involve a punch, but the woman is white trash enough that she might have been wearing the outfit you describe. From E! true Hollywood stories. She describes an incident in which her husband is bugging her in the kitchen and she says:

"You do that one more time, and I'm going to grab you by you know what, and I'm going to put you to the floor. He does it again (she makes a clenching and twisting motion while she says this) I grab him, put him to the floor, and say Don't ever touch me again." The clip has been around for a couple of years now. I'm pretty sure I have it on my hard drive if you don't have it and this board will support that size attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    This is the first time I've tried to use Rapidshare. It kept telling me that my download time had expired. Am I doing something wrong?
    Rapidshare is somewhat temperamental. I understand folks who have AOL as their ISP can't access it. After you hit the "Free" icon on the first page, you're redirected to another page and a clock tells you how long you have to wait before it can be download (usually a minute or so). The time delay is an incovenience designed to get you to purchase a premium account. Once the time has elapsed, the code box appears and you need to figure out the four letter/numbers it is looking for. If you leave the computer a while, it will time out and you have to go through the process all over again. If that does happen, back spacing it doesn't seem to work. Close the Rapidshare window and go back to the original post, click on the link and start over.

Rapidshare is somewhat temperamental. I understand folks who have AOL as their ISP can't access it. After you hit the "Free" icon on the first page, you're redirected to another page and a clock tells you how long you have to wait before it can be download (usually a minute or so). The time delay is an incovenience designed to get you to purchase a premium account. Once the time has elapsed, the code box appears and you need to figure out the four letter/numbers it is looking for. If you leave the computer a while, it will time out and you have to go through the process all over again. If that does happen, back spacing it doesn't seem to work. Close the Rapidshare window and go back to the original post, click on the link and start over.
    Thanks, but if its that awkward I think I'll give them a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by pecs View Post
    I have to say that I much prefer to see groin attacts in combat rather than some guy just standing there waiting for it.
    Hi Pecs,

Have you seen my stories, The Fight and Emma Peel? You might enjoy them.

And heres another idea. Imagine two tough lesbian girls, who know how to fight, are attacked by two guys. The girls fight back, concentrating their violent retaliation on their opponents testicles, and make their attackers bitterly regret their actions as they knee, kick and punch them in ther crotch. The conflict finishes with each of the girls holding one of the guys balls and squeezing as hard as they can. And they can squeeze hard! The guys are crying from the appalling pain, and the girls are turned on by their power over them. While still squeezing their balls they exchange a passionate kiss, then release their grip and, smiling, embrace as the men sink wimpering to the ground.

How does that sound?