check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothed Girls Boxing/Sparing Naked Men

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    And heres another idea. Imagine two tough lesbian girls, who know how to fight, are attacked by two guys. The girls fight back, concentrating their violent retaliation on their opponents testicles, and make their attackers bitterly regret their actions as they knee, kick and punch them in ther crotch. The conflict finishes with each of the girls holding one of the guys balls and squeezing as hard as they can. And they can squeeze hard! The guys are crying from the appalling pain, and the girls are turned on by their power over them. While still squeezing their balls they exchange a passionate kiss, then release their grip and, smiling, embrace as the men sink wimpering to the ground.

How does that sound?
    Wait a second =-- so the two lez chicks are each holding one ball in each hand, but one ball is from one guy, and the other ball is from the other guy? Yowza.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Uppercut punches

I've read Sharon's rules about posting copyrighted materials and agree. I hope that photos owned and copyrighted by Sharon/Femaledom can be posted in here given this site is owned by Femaledom, and therefore, we're posting their material on their own site (I never saw a rule to the contrary). Of course, I'll keep it to a minimum, cuz I know the site needs revenue to keep going.

Some of my favorite depictions of ballbusting is where Sharon has the guy standing there naked or at least naked from the waist down with their balls hanging, and these girls then throw uppercut punches up into the guys' balls. Growing up I remember certain girls that were curious about what a punch into a guys' balls would do to him. I think it is great that Sharon provides the girls in the following depictions the opportunity to fully experience what it is like to punch a naked guy in his balls as hard as they can. And these beautiful vixens certainly deserve to experience it!

I particulalry like the last photo where one girl holds his hands behind his back denying him the ability to cover his balls while the beautiful and wonderful Katya takes full advantage of his balls being so prominently exposed and passionately throws a hard punch into them.
    Last edited by iron horse; 02-15-2008 at 07:15 PM.

Some more uppercut punches

Here are some more. Sharon really knows how to create excellent and very erotic scenarios!
    Last edited by iron horse; 02-15-2008 at 07:15 PM.

Especially women who are wearing pantyhose is the most erotic thing...pantyhose is very feminine

Uppercut to balls

Yes, there is something very thrilling and erotic about a woman who enjoys giving an uppercut to naked balls!

Thanks

This forum is great!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails getagrip.jpg  

Girl teaching how to punch balls

Here's another somewhat longer clip (51 MB). In it, a sexy young girl with a very spunky attitude provides a film to teach girls how to punch men in their balls. She begins her instructions by saying the man must first be fully nude.

Afterwards, she takes delight in playing with his cock constantly showing us better ways to punch him in his balls hard to maximize his pain. He has an erection the whole time, and she delights in playing with it too. Her punches are not withheld, but instead, she sometimes gets that mean grimmace on her face when particularly delivering hard punches, showing us that she really is sadistic and enjoys the pain she is causing him.

At one point, she instructs him to stand there while she gets down in front of him. With his erection pointing out and up, his balls now dangle right in front of her. She then instructs us how you can use a man's balls as a speed bag then proceeds with rapid fire circular punches into them. She is constantly practicing her punches and speed on his balls as though they are no different than a gym's punching bag. I don't know how he can stand it, but it is clear she doesn't care as her fun and enjoyment of pounding his balls is the only thing that matters ---- not his agony in receiving them. Towards the end of the clip she also shows us how to kick a man in his balls:

http://rapidshare.de/files/20688464/...01_13m13s_.wmv

Hey Iron Horse

I could not download the clip that you posted but I would like to and I was wondering if you could repost it or if you could let me know and possibily send it to me

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a response

Supreme Poster

=(

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Here's another somewhat longer clip (51 MB). In it, a sexy young girl with a very spunky attitude provides a film to teach girls how to punch men in their balls. She begins her instructions by saying the man must first be fully nude.

Afterwards, she takes delight in playing with his cock constantly showing us better ways to punch him in his balls hard to maximize his pain. He has an erection the whole time, and she delights in playing with it too. Her punches are not withheld, but instead, she sometimes gets that mean grimmace on her face when particularly delivering hard punches, showing us that she really is sadistic and enjoys the pain she is causing him.

At one point, she instructs him to stand there while she gets down in front of him. With his erection pointing out and up, his balls now dangle right in front of her. She then instructs us how you can use a man's balls as a speed bag then proceeds with rapid fire circular punches into them. She is constantly practicing her punches and speed on his balls as though they are no different than a gym's punching bag. I don't know how he can stand it, but it is clear she doesn't care as her fun and enjoyment of pounding his balls is the only thing that matters ---- not his agony in receiving them. Towards the end of the clip she also shows us how to kick a man in his balls:

File Not Found =(

The file is there... the link was just misspelled thats all. Click on the link again and click OK on the pop up. Then go to the address bar and look for the part that reads Bus%20ting and REMOVE the %20 (making it just Busting). You should then be able to download the file...

DVant is correct...thanks for the insights. I don't know why the hyperlink function on this for does that. I am going to try and repost the same Rapidshare link below and see if it works withou using the hyperlink function:

....There...seems to work now....

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    DVant is correct...thanks for the insights. I don't know why the hyperlink function on this for does that. I am going to try and repost the same Rapidshare link below and see if it works withou using the hyperlink function:

....There...seems to work now....
    Iron Horse, this is like a late, unexpected Christmas gift. Thank you. Really an awesome video.

The girl is so spunky, she's like the Brittany Murphy of ballbusting.

Sharon delivers again!

My pleasure lovetap.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetap View Post
    Years back, disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding tried to make a living as a professional boxer. I had a dream where I was in her kitchen wearing bikini underwear and she was wearing a tight white tank top with tight orange shorts and boxing gloves. She pressed me against the refrigerator and pressed her right hand on my bulge. She looked me in the face and smiled, and well, you know what happened next. After all, she was Tonya Harding. If she had had as wicked an uppercut in the ring as she had in my dream, she would have been more successful.

You might have had this dream because the scenario described above did happen, sort of. It didn't involve a punch, but the woman is white trash enough that she might have been wearing the outfit you describe. From E! true Hollywood stories. She describes an incident in which her husband is bugging her in the kitchen and she says:

"You do that one more time, and I'm going to grab you by you know what, and I'm going to put you to the floor. He does it again (she makes a clenching and twisting motion while she says this) I grab him, put him to the floor, and say Don't ever touch me again." The clip has been around for a couple of years now. I'm pretty sure I have it on my hard drive if you don't have it and this board will support that size attachment.

I'd like to echo Lovetap's comments.

Thanks Iron Horse for such an amazing clip!