check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Clothed Girls Boxing/Sparing Naked Men

[quote=enigma;34455]hate to see this thread disappear from our minds.

anyone got vids of Boxing ballbusting i Japaneses ballbusting from m-club-q?

All the best for the New year

I agree, this is a great topic (of course, I started it! )

The following is a photo from femaledom.com and some cartoons. Sharon used the photo as a promo, so I don't think she'd mind me posting them here.

I think this theme has caught on much to my pleasure. The concept is the guy must fight the girls stark naked, no cup or protection. The girls are not only allowed to, but encouraged to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. In fact, the scoring points are much higher if she can land a well placed blow into his balls than anywhere else. And when her girl friends sitting at ring side see his balls get a particularly hard blow from her, they all cheer and applaud. Call it the Ultimate Female Fighters - I'd certainly pay for a pay-per-view on that one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8649.jpg   spar1.jpg   ballkick_in_ring2.jpg   spermkick2.jpg  

Thanks Iron horse for the pics.

Love to see more videos posted esp m-club-q
    Cheers

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomflier View Post
    This forum is great!!!
    who is that mistress?

Great story ballpopper. I did taekwondo for years. The guys wouldn't put their cups on unless we were free-sparring, which was usually near the end of the class. They are just too uncomfortable when you are doing stretching or jumping jacks or dozens and dozens of kicks. I was always hoping that one of the women would nail me when we were doing some kind of structured exercise like 3-step sparring. Never happened though. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ballpopper View Post
    Hi everyone; I am new on this forum and I just LOVE IT.
    Now...on topic. I am woman and I do martial arts for 15y (I am 30). Lots of guys want to have sparring with me and just before rolling on the matt I ask boys if they would remove their cup and allow, should the oppertunity presents itself that I grab and squeeze their nuts. They always agree...so yesterday I was fighting with a guy and I went straight for his balls. reached inside of his boxers and sqeezed HARD! On my surprise he came onmy hand and I squeezed with all of my strenght and he was just cumming. He was moaning and lean his head on my shoulder I said that he loves me! Anyway I let go after 20sec and now I am daiting this guy.

Registered Member

castratipn

有喜欢阉割的女王吗?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by myball View Post
    有喜欢阉割的女王吗?
    Sorry sir, try again.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    I agree, this is a great topic (of course, I started it! )

The following is a photo from femaledom.com and some cartoons. Sharon used the photo as a promo, so I don't think she'd mind me posting them here.

I think this theme has caught on much to my pleasure. The concept is the guy must fight the girls stark naked, no cup or protection. The girls are not only allowed to, but encouraged to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. In fact, the scoring points are much higher if she can land a well placed blow into his balls than anywhere else. And when her girl friends sitting at ring side see his balls get a particularly hard blow from her, they all cheer and applaud. Call it the Ultimate Female Fighters - I'd certainly pay for a pay-per-view on that one.
    Hi iron horst,

check out this site: http://fightingfemdom.mylivepage.com/
    it includes tons of pics showing clothed girls kicking and beating the shit out of naked guys. It's one of my favs!
    You have to register to view all content though it's NOT a paysite!

Big Supporter
    i wouldn't mind getting beat by a woman...especially if im naked

Registered Member
    I've always wanted to wrestle my sister in law. me being naked of course. she is much bigger than me and looks pretty mean. shes a biggg girl. she could wear a swim suit and high heels. I would be stark naked. I'd love it.

。。。。

Quote Originally Posted by myball View Post
    有喜欢阉割的女王吗?
    中国来的吗?会英文吗?

seems like the boxing clips aren't there.
    Would love to see those!

Punching Bag Workout (Ball Bag that is ;D )

A drop dead gorgeous brunette with a hot, tight body and beautiful ass is dressed in sexy workout clothes to prick tease. Her fool is a completely naked man has his feet and hands chained allowing her easy access to his entire body.

She then has a full aerobic workout using him as the punching ball-bag. Not holding back at all, she proceeds to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. Her sexy alluring attire assures his dick remains fully erect and pointing upwards (which she takes note of) thus prominently displaying to her his entire naked balls for easy access. For the entire workout she makes every punch, kick and knee land directly into those balls until she is breathing hard and is sweaty.

At the very end she leaves him, stops, turns and delivers one final hard kick into his balls making him scream, then she turns and walks off the screen laughing about that final humiliation.

She's one HOT babe!

Video - 164 MB:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/lvb3xndnb

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Punching Bag Workout (Ball Bag that is ;D )

A drop dead gorgeous brunette with a hot, tight body and beautiful ass is dressed in sexy workout clothes to prick tease. Her fool is a completely naked man has his feet and hands chained allowing her easy access to his entire body.

She then has a full aerobic workout using him as the punching ball-bag. Not holding back at all, she proceeds to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. Her sexy alluring attire assures his dick remains fully erect and pointing upwards (which she takes note of) thus prominently displaying to her his entire naked balls for easy access. For the entire workout she makes every punch, kick and knee land directly into those balls until she is breathing hard and is sweaty.

At the very end she leaves him, stops, turns and delivers one final hard kick into his balls making him scream, then she turns and walks off the screen laughing about that final humiliation.

She's one HOT babe!

Video - 164 MB:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/lvb3xndnb

Wow!!! She really works him over. Holy cow!

I saw a video once where there was an asian girl against a guy, and it was a contest for him to strip here before she got him to submit. She had some kind of stick/pole made out of some type of light wood and she kept hitting him. Eventually he would try and strip her when she would pound into his balls, and it was a pretty even match. I've since lost the link. Anyone had idea what video and a link to what I'm talking about.