check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 140 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Cowgirls Performing **********

Well, the topic of thes thread says it all. I am waiting for someone with this kind of material. Post pics videos. I would like to see all that you got there fellow ballbusting fans !!!

I remember gals in FFA ********** lambs using their teeth, and I am being totally serious. I don't remember why but thats the way it was done. Love them cowgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post
    Well, the topic of thes thread says it all. I am waiting for someone with this kind of material. Post pics videos. I would like to see all that you got there fellow ballbusting fans !!!
    i would like o see that kind of videos and pics too.. firstly, cowgirls ******** lambs, goats, bulls etc.. and then they ******** men
    i hope someone make a site like that..
    take a look at www.humananimals.cz but it is not totally what we want..

Registered Member

First Post

Oh yeh, I'm obsessed with that idea, if not actual cowgirls, definitely farm females who routinely ******** male animals because it just has to be done, the testicles just have to come off, and they are a problem for everyone involved until they are finally snipped off.

I'd like to see a site even if it were done in drawings or computer realistic drawings which are realistic to point where neither the females nor the males have to be young and beautiful or tricked out in inappropriate costumes -- I don't think farm females who ******** bulls wear big cowgirl hats to telegraph what they are -- so definitely see this happening in a barn or farm situation.

Another obsession of mine, and how I visualize it happening to me, it that the males are always on hands and knees like human bulls so the whole offending bull scrotum and balls can be lopped off from behind, and as in real castrations, there are usually mixed gender witnesses.

This is a true fixing of the human male where the women won't tolerate testicles or manhood and can't get enough of them off, and where the women are doing the males a favor by cutting their balls off because they need to have them removed.

Big Supporter
    Go to Google and click on Video. Type in the search term **********. One of the videos is of a girl who is a student at a veterinary school, it shows her ********** a bull calf. She isn't dressed like a cowgirl in a cowgirl hat, boots, and so on. But it does show a girl performing a **********.

aweful

that video was terrible. Poor calf.

Big Supporter
    It may be terrible, but I think it may also be what ValmarIrenicus was looking for when he started this thread.

Big Supporter
    As I watched this video I also thought I would love to find a girl like her. I wished she was ********** me instead of the bull calf. I would love for a goup of girls to tie or hold me down and for this girl to roll up her sleeves and for her to ******** me. I would love to be ********* by her, especially if I had an erection and she played with me and ****** me to cum as she tore off each of my balls. I wonder what it would feel and be like as she did it? That's what I always think when I see something like this.

You guys are way too hardcore for me. I would only like the threat of it, not it actually being done ! :P I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of that vid.

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    those video's are way overkill.
    I would say : leave these animals alone,
    fucking pieces of shit humans.

Big Supporter
    One of the problems here is that half the baby animals born on farms and ranches are male. Even though you might not like the way the ********** is performed, but the only way to safely raise and handle the males is to ******** them. Also you have to remember how many of them you have on a farm or ranch.

Male farm and ranch animals reach sexual maturity before they reach market size. If the males are not ********* they would constantly be trying to breed the females, constantly fighting for "breeding rights", and so they would constantly be injuring each other and also the females and especially the baby and young farm and ranch animals. This would also make it very dangerous for farmers and ranchers to work around them to feed and tend to the livestock.

Whether you agree with it or not, people still eat meat. In some meat animals such as pigs the meat from males has a strong taste that people don't like if the males are not *********.

Unless they are to be used for breeding, stallions must be ********* (gelded) if anyone is going to ride him. Stallions are usually too high spirited to be easily or safely ridden. Gelding him makes him much calmer so he can be kept in a stable, and ridden, and have a nice life where he is cared for.

Farmers and ranchers try to be quick and humane when they ********, with the least amount of pain and trauma to the male animals they are **********. They don't ******** them because they are sadists or because of some ********** fetish or fantasy. Male farm and ranch livestock animals are ********* because of practical common sense reality of what they have to do to safely raise them, and that is the only reason they are *********.

I just thought that needed to be pointed out here.

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    One of the problems here is that half the baby animals born on farms and ranches are male. Even though you might not like the way the ********** is performed, but the only way to safely raise and handle the males is to ******** them. Also you have to remember how many of them you have on a farm or ranch.

Male farm and ranch animals reach sexual maturity before they reach market size. If the males are not ********* they would constantly be trying to breed the females, constantly fighting for "breeding rights", and so they would constantly be injuring each other and also the females and especially the baby and young farm and ranch animals. This would also make it very dangerous for farmers and ranchers to work around them to feed and tend to the livestock.

Whether you agree with it or not, people still eat meat. In some meat animals such as pigs the meat from males has a strong taste that people don't like if the males are not *********.

Unless they are to be used for breeding, stallions must be ********* (gelded) if anyone is going to ride him. Stallions are usually too high spirited to be easily or safely ridden. Gelding him makes him much calmer so he can be kept in a stable, and ridden, and have a nice life where he is cared for.

Farmers and ranchers try to be quick and humane when they ********, with the least amount of pain and trauma to the male animals they are **********. They don't ******** them because they are sadists or because of some ********** fetish or fantasy. Male farm and ranch livestock animals are ********* because of practical common sense reality of what they have to do to safely raise them, and that is the only reason they are *********.

I just thought that needed to be pointed out here.
    this is what i meant with shit humans.all this reasoning is only in favour of the farmer /the human.the animal?who cares.they don't have rights .can they speak?no.so..what's the problem.hey?
    people like this makes me wanna puke.as if a grown up bull is as dangerous as dynamite.if you can't handle the animal.don't keep them .this animal didn't ask for your shit.it just wants to live ad eat grass and mate .ever heard of the horse whisperer?because people don't know how to handle these big strong animals,it doesn't mean you got the right to ******** them and do all kinds of other things to them which are not ok.and only beacause you think their behaviour is troublesome and disturbing.
    you can also cut peopleshands off when they steal.like they do in arabia.
    and that you use these aimals to get off/excited for your fetish is even worse.
    and then defending your sick way of thinking with bullshit crap talk about why and how it is justified.
    if you want to put balls in anger.do that with your own balls.not that of other living beings.and no I am not o some extreme animal rights group.I eat fish and occasinally meat.but only very occasionally.anyway.you have to treat them with respect and let them live in peace till you slaughter them.
    bulls can be held in groups without problems.I've seen that .no excuses for **********.it is a solution or the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by testes View Post
    this is what i meant with shit humans.all this reasoning is only in favour of the farmer /the human.the animal?who cares.they don't have rights .can they speak?no.so..what's the problem.hey?
    people like this makes me wanna puke.as if a grown up bull is as dangerous as dynamite.if you can't handle the animal.don't keep them .this animal didn't ask for your shit.it just wants to live ad eat grass and mate .ever heard of the horse whisperer?because people don't know how to handle these big strong animals,it doesn't mean you got the right to ******** them and do all kinds of other things to them which are not ok.and only beacause you think their behaviour is troublesome and disturbing.
    you can also cut peopleshands off when they steal.like they do in arabia.
    and that you use these aimals to get off/excited for your fetish is even worse.
    and then defending your sick way of thinking with bullshit crap talk about why and how it is justified.
    if you want to put balls in anger.do that with your own balls.not that of other living beings.and no I am not o some extreme animal rights group.I eat fish and occasinally meat.but only very occasionally.anyway.you have to treat them with respect and let them live in peace till you slaughter them.
    bulls can be held in groups without problems.I've seen that .no excuses for **********.it is a solution or the weak.
    Stop calling people sick. It's really tiresome, not to mention ironic in a fetish community.

If this site is sick for you then leave

Leave it a free world.

Registered Member
    Agreed, and the video was at least a lil interesting