I have been a eunuch for 15 years
My dom loves to play with me.He only complaint is I don't show enough interest in the play.She does miss the days when I was intact and she played at ********** me.When she ********* me she told me is was the most thrilling and memorable experience of her life.Mine too ..I will never forget the days we did it.
We started playing with elastrators and burdizzos for many years.I found the elastrators very stimulating and erotic for the first hour or two...after that it got extremely painful and we would cut the band off.Those little bands were also hard to get over the testicles as the bands don't stretch large enough.The technique to putting the band on was to pull the scrotum thru...then push the left testicle thru the band then the right testicle thru the band then release the band.
When she decided to go all the way and ******** me she tried the bands first.The pain was so intense in 3 hours I always removed the band.
We had played with the burdizzo when not using the elastrator.It was not as great feeling as the elastrator but did arouse me alot as it slowly sqeezed my scrotum and my spermatic cords.It was a quick method and not all or nothing.She could half ******** me and see what happened.I could be tied during the ********** and there would be nothing I could remove after.
I was tied over the end of a table after a very warm bath and she place the burdizzo over my testicle and scrotum from behind and closed the burdizzo very close but never locked it many times to see how much pain it caused.The pain grows and is very intense up till the point it almost closes then is changes to a heavy pressure in the groin.We did this many times and she always found it very arousing.
After about a year of this play she tied me as before and placed the burdizzo as before ...this time she had a good hold on my cords with her fingers and i knew this was going to be differant .She quickly closed and locked the burdizzo...i heard my cords crunch like celery and let out a little yelp as the went from very intense to heavy pressure in seconds.She spent a couple of minutes using her fingers to make sure my spermatic cords were totally ruptured.Opened the burdizzo and untied me.From the noise she was making behind me I could tell she was having a orgasm.

We waited 4 months to see what would happen to my testicle.It started to get smaller almost as soon as the swelling and bruising went away.In a year it was 1/4 the size before the burdizzo.
No problems with healing or anything else.It was painful only for a few seconds so it was not bad at all and I enjoyed it a lot..she wanted to do the other testicle month after the she did the first one .I made her wait.After a year and a half she seduced me into doing it again.She finished the job just like the first time and I knew I was ********* a month later as the hot flashes started.

Burdizzo is a lot less painful than elastrator from my experience.Having an elastrator band put on my empty scrotum is very easy but does nothing for me.You need testicles for it to feel good.

Bad thing about getting ********* is it can only be done once.