check the ballbusting updates here

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 2,101 to 2,102 of 2102

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Big Supporter
    Dear forum members,

I'd like to bring up a point of etiquette here. I've noticed that a couple of the farm ********** videos on YouTube have mentioned getting comments of a fetish nature on their videos. If you are doing that, or are thinking of doing that, please read on. If not you can stop here. The women making those videos are sharing a normal part of their everyday lives, not their sexual kinks. The fact that we take that material and enjoy it in a manner different than how it was intended is fine, but it's unfair of us to make them a part of that when they didn't ask for it. As Dan Savage says, it's okay to be the shoe salesman with the foot fetish, it's not okay to creep out the people who just came in to buy shoes. That means policing ourselves extra carefully to be sure we're being kinky and not creepy.

Now from a purely practical standpoint, we all love it when a new video comes out, and I'm sure that these comments are not encouraging these women to post more videos. Besides that, I am certain that there are forums for homesteaders where this topic might come up. Meaning that we are not only discouraging the people already posting videos, but possibly new content creators.

Ultimately, we need to be good internet citizens. So when a video comes out, just put a comment that says hey thanks for the video, or subscribe to their page, or just say nothing at all. Save the kinky comments for people on sites like this who are asking for them.