check the ballbusting updates here

Page 115 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2096

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by castradoeunuco View Post
    All videos of veterinary women I've seen, The animalīs cock are flaccid. I think if we were ********* by a beatifull woman our dicks were also flaccid.

I think the opposite is true. I think if we are being c@strated by a beautiful woman we will not be flacid, we will be very erect and hard.

Most of the time when animals are being c@strated by a veterinarian they are asleep under seditives and anesthesia. They don't know what is being done to them or that it is being done by a beautiful female woman. Also I don't know if they are as turned on by a beautiful female human as they are by a female of their own species.

Probably if we are being c@strated by a beautiful woman she will have us awake while she is doing the c@stration surgery and we will know what she is doing to us what is happening to us at her hands, we will know it is being done to us by a beautiful woman and because she is a beautiful woman we will be turned on and aroused by her as a woman and we will be very erect and hard and even cum while she is doing it.

That is just my thinking on it. I have seen some videos of male horses being c@strated by a woman veterinarian where the male horse has an erection as she is c@strating him.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Are there any women out there who have c@strated male animals and have seen the male animal having an erection while she is c@strating him?

Yeah I am pretty sure mine would be hard as a rock.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaden View Post
    Yeah I am pretty sure mine would be hard as a rock.
    I know mine would be hard!!

Big Supporter
    Just a vet talking, but look at the poster:

Big Supporter
    I know it's been some time since I asked this but I'm still looking.

I would love to find some really good pics, or better yet a really good video that shows a beautiful woman wearing a long sleeve shirt and shows her rolling up her sleeves to above her elbows, then shows her doing a surgical c@str@tion where she cuts the testicles out surgically. Does anyone have any pics or videos like that or know where they can get them and post them here? Maybe someone here knows a girl or woman on a ranch or farm who does some of the c@str@ting and she would be willing to let you make and post a video of her rolling up her sleeves and doing a c@str@tion, or maybe a woman member here who does farm or ranch castrations who would be willing to make and post here a video of herself rolling up her sleeves and doing a c@str@tion. This is something I've been waiting for and wanting to see for a long time. If anyone cand help please, thanks.

Big Supporter
    if you type in "kristen bell neuticals" on a search engine you might find the interview they did with her talking about rubber testicles for dogs

https://vimeo.com/120796337 ballbusting and femdom scene mixed with old gelding video.

Big Supporter
    On Google Videos there is a youtube video Westover Vets - Sooty's c@str@tion. It shows a pony being surgically c@strated by a woman veterinarian wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Can someone please post it here. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    On Google Videos there is a youtube video Westover Vets - Sooty's c@str@tion. It shows a pony being surgically c@strated by a woman veterinarian wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Can someone please post it here. Thank you.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFxzN-Q--so

Big Supporter