Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
Becki, sorry to get off-topic, but you're much more focused on actual genitals than most women I know, who are all about the feelings and power trip (although I know you like those too). Most women I've spoken with are actually uninterested in pictures of guys' junk in these sort of discussions. But you have a more "appraisal" sort of mind than usual. Would you want to see different posters' junk for your approval or dismissal?

(Be warned that a vote of 'yes' is going to flood your inbox with cock and balls)

Hi Ricter,

Yes, I realize I am very weirdly different than most women in this society. I was not raised in this country nor even in a Western Society and my upbringing, education, and experiece has been extremely diverse and unusual by most standards.

This is sort of an experiment for me, I stumbled on this place by accident and since we are all annomous here thought I would give it a go. I am sure there are different reactions, just hope I have not offended and certainly hope it has not been boring.

Please do not judge all women by the women you know, there are some weird women as well as weird men, and for sure please do not judge me just by my posts, I do try to stay on topic but there is so much more. I do hope you enjoy at least some of them.

I do find it interesting that so very many guys comment that they don't know women that are interested in BB, **********, eunuchs, cocks, balls, etc. or use explicit language or 4 letter words. Perhaps it is a reflection of this society. But I do have several girl friends that enjoy all these things so I know it does happen.

And, yes again, I love to review (even measure when possible) junk for approval or dismissal.