check the ballbusting updates here

Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Qestion to BEcki2shoe and Snoodle

Ok I have a fantasy and something tells me im not the only one.
    Im a bull and a hot topless girl, in short jean shorts either ropes and ties me or herds me into a chute, trapping me in. As I try to escape she comes from behind and starts grabbing my balls, feeling them kneeding them and of course playing with them. I get an instant hard on and i forget all about escaping, just as i start to cum, she castrates me.
    Another one i have is im a boar and im "mating" a sow in heat i am totaly obseesed with fuckin her and ramming my huge cock into her wet pussy that i dont notice (here we go again with) the hot topless farm girl or even better girls/women putting ropes around my arms and legs and before i know it it is too late and i am their captur, i still have a ragging hard on and as they are grabbing my nuts, about to cut them off i shoot my load.
    Now my question to you Becki2shoe and snoodle is i have a girl friend and she has no idea what so ever that i fantasize about this. How do i bring it up, should i bring it up? I am a little worried that she might think of me as weird, but what worries me most is that if we start acting it out, after a while well want to take it to the next level and go alittle bit further than we did last time and wham bam thank you ma'am im now a eunuch
    thanks

Big Supporter

Cowgirls and farmgirls would know how.

Cowgirls and farmgirls would know how to do a ********** and how to ******** a man. Cowgirls ******** bulls and bull calves at roundup time, and cowgirls would also geld any of the stallions raised on the ranch. Farmgirls would also ******** bull calves and pigs. So cowgirls and farmgirls would have the skill, experience and know how to ******** a man. I think cowgirls and farmgirls would be more willing to ******** a man than a veterinarian would be, and some of these girls would really enjoy ********** a man.

Yes there would be the sex thing and power thing these girls would frrl while ********** a man. But so far as the physical procedure of how she performs the **********, I don't think it would be much different ********** a man than it would be to ******** a bull, a horse, or a pig. The procedure would be the same. If a cowgirl can ******** a bull or geld a stallion, and if a farmgirl can ******** a bull calf or a pig, she should be able to easily ******** a man.

Becki could answer that better since she has actually ********* bulls and gelded stallions. But a male is a male whether he is a man ora male animal. They all have balls that are attached to the body with spermatic cords with the blood vessels and stuff in them. If a cowgirl or a farmgirl can ******** a male livestock animal she would be able to ******** a man. Is that right Becki?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Cowgirls and farmgirls would know how to do a ********** and how to ******** a man. Cowgirls ******** bulls and bull calves at roundup time, and cowgirls would also geld any of the stallions raised on the ranch. Farmgirls would also ******** bull calves and pigs. So cowgirls and farmgirls would have the skill, experience and know how to ******** a man. I think cowgirls and farmgirls would be more willing to ******** a man than a veterinarian would be, and some of these girls would really enjoy ********** a man.

Yes there would be the sex thing and power thing these girls would frrl while ********** a man. But so far as the physical procedure of how she performs the **********, I don't think it would be much different ********** a man than it would be to ******** a bull, a horse, or a pig. The procedure would be the same. If a cowgirl can ******** a bull or geld a stallion, and if a farmgirl can ******** a bull calf or a pig, she should be able to easily ******** a man.

Becki could answer that better since she has actually ********* bulls and gelded stallions. But a male is a male whether he is a man ora male animal. They all have balls that are attached to the body with spermatic cords with the blood vessels and stuff in them. If a cowgirl or a farmgirl can ******** a male livestock animal she would be able to ******** a man. Is that right Becki?
    WRONG.
    Humans are more complex and more fragile, not even vets can do it. The techniques used to ******** animals would cause the death of a man, bleeding, infection, even pain, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4650 View Post
    Ok I have a fantasy and something tells me im not the only one.
    Im a bull and a hot topless girl, in short jean shorts either ropes and ties me or herds me into a chute, trapping me in. As I try to escape she comes from behind and starts grabbing my balls, feeling them kneeding them and of course playing with them. I get an instant hard on and i forget all about escaping, just as i start to cum, she castrates me.
    Another one i have is im a boar and im "mating" a sow in heat i am totaly obseesed with fuckin her and ramming my huge cock into her wet pussy that i dont notice (here we go again with) the hot topless farm girl or even better girls/women putting ropes around my arms and legs and before i know it it is too late and i am their captur, i still have a ragging hard on and as they are grabbing my nuts, about to cut them off i shoot my load.
    Now my question to you Becki2shoe and snoodle is i have a girl friend and she has no idea what so ever that i fantasize about this. How do i bring it up, should i bring it up? I am a little worried that she might think of me as weird, but what worries me most is that if we start acting it out, after a while well want to take it to the next level and go alittle bit further than we did last time and wham bam thank you ma'am im now a eunuch
    thanks
    Interesting fantasies...

I think it'd be best if you kind of ease her into it; being blunt with something like that can be incredibly awkward and offputting. Ultimately, it's really gonna come down to how long you've been together and how much you trust each other.

The easiest way to 'figure it out' with your significant other...like, you just realized something turned you on and are surprised, and just had to say it out loud. It's gotta be topical, of course.

As for how far she'll take it...well, that's up to her, isn't it? It's a gaaaaamble...
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

matt4650...

Once I place a "private ad" in a local paper, because I so much wanted to get female feedback about this fetish.
    I got two answers from children and one of a guy.
    The guy however told me to be careful with what I wished. He claimed that it happened to him that he was with his "Mistress" fully tied up with his balls bound and streched out, there was a knife in reach, it was a short moment of extasy for both of them and then his balls where off and in her hand and he looked quite silly.

But I don't believe him really.

I think you don't have to worry about it really happening. Not as long as you two are together. That is just part of your phantasy. If you should ever split up, I would however advise you to go without a last goodbye-sex.

Snoodle:
    Is that a "just curious"-thing for you or is it a sexual turn on?
    I thought you were more keen on beeing a victim yourself?

Big Supporter
    I think everybody will like this one; it’s a video of girls cooking and being very cruel to animal testicles and penises:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anO6rsAiv9c

What happens when male balls and penises are at full mercy of cute girlies? The unavoidable happens…girlies have no mercy, they are cruel, they joke and humiliate and ridicule male organs and masculinity as much as possible, and they make their best to make male audience uncomfortable.

just read this whole thread

I have been a eunuch for 15 years
    My dom loves to play with me.He only complaint is I don't show enough interest in the play.She does miss the days when I was intact and she played at ********** me.When she ********* me she told me is was the most thrilling and memorable experience of her life.Mine too ..I will never forget the days we did it.
    We started playing with elastrators and burdizzos for many years.I found the elastrators very stimulating and erotic for the first hour or two...after that it got extremely painful and we would cut the band off.Those little bands were also hard to get over the testicles as the bands don't stretch large enough.The technique to putting the band on was to pull the scrotum thru...then push the left testicle thru the band then the right testicle thru the band then release the band.
    When she decided to go all the way and ******** me she tried the bands first.The pain was so intense in 3 hours I always removed the band.
    We had played with the burdizzo when not using the elastrator.It was not as great feeling as the elastrator but did arouse me alot as it slowly sqeezed my scrotum and my spermatic cords.It was a quick method and not all or nothing.She could half ******** me and see what happened.I could be tied during the ********** and there would be nothing I could remove after.
    I was tied over the end of a table after a very warm bath and she place the burdizzo over my testicle and scrotum from behind and closed the burdizzo very close but never locked it many times to see how much pain it caused.The pain grows and is very intense up till the point it almost closes then is changes to a heavy pressure in the groin.We did this many times and she always found it very arousing.
    After about a year of this play she tied me as before and placed the burdizzo as before ...this time she had a good hold on my cords with her fingers and i knew this was going to be differant .She quickly closed and locked the burdizzo...i heard my cords crunch like celery and let out a little yelp as the went from very intense to heavy pressure in seconds.She spent a couple of minutes using her fingers to make sure my spermatic cords were totally ruptured.Opened the burdizzo and untied me.From the noise she was making behind me I could tell she was having a orgasm.

We waited 4 months to see what would happen to my testicle.It started to get smaller almost as soon as the swelling and bruising went away.In a year it was 1/4 the size before the burdizzo.
    No problems with healing or anything else.It was painful only for a few seconds so it was not bad at all and I enjoyed it a lot..she wanted to do the other testicle month after the she did the first one .I made her wait.After a year and a half she seduced me into doing it again.She finished the job just like the first time and I knew I was ********* a month later as the hot flashes started.

Burdizzo is a lot less painful than elastrator from my experience.Having an elastrator band put on my empty scrotum is very easy but does nothing for me.You need testicles for it to feel good.

Bad thing about getting ********* is it can only be done once.

Big Supporter

Do you...

mean her?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    I think everybody will like this one; it’s a video of girls cooking and being very cruel to animal testicles and penises:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anO6rsAiv9c

What happens when male balls and penises are at full mercy of cute girlies? The unavoidable happens…girlies have no mercy, they are cruel, they joke and humiliate and ridicule male organs and masculinity as much as possible, and they make their best to make male audience uncomfortable.
    Thanks for the link! The blonde eating was annoying as fuck, but the brunette was sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    mean her?

no it was not her
    i was ********* years before by a female vet into domination ...i eventually married her.

Thank you for telling your story.

Big Supporter

sduyck_2001...

no it was not her
    I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but what a relief.

Thank you too.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sduyck_2001 View Post
    no it was not her
    i was ********* years before by a female vet into domination ...i eventually married her.
    What method of ********** did she perform on you? What was it like being ********* by a woman? What was it like for you while she was performing the ********** proceedure on you and how long did it take her to perform it? What is it like being married to the woman who ********* you, being married to the woman at whose hands you manhood was destroyed? Please be as detailed as you can. These are things a lot of people with femdom ********** fantasies would really like to know.

Big Supporter

Castratrix's pet...

What method of ********** did she perform on you?
    Didn't you read his post at all?
    I still don't really believe him regarding the method and so, but at least I read it.

Big Supporter

Please be as detailed as you can. These are things a lot of people with femdom ********** fantasies would really like to know.
    You outed yourself. You don't really want, obviously.