check the ballbusting updates here

Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

mountain oysters

Has anyone ever tried mountain oysters? How do they taste and and their texture?

Supreme Poster
    I heard they were kind of rubbery in texture. Arent you the famous author saucem from the archive?

some people say they taste like chicken, some say liver ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LScN0PjagUE

Big Supporter

A picture

Big Supporter

another one

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by saucem View Post
    Has anyone ever tried mountain oysters? How do they taste and and their texture?

Yes, they taste wonderful! I marinated them first, gave them a better texture and sort of a sweet & sour taste. For marinade I used fresh cum, rice vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, crushed jalepeno.

I want to do tempura fry next.

saucem how do you fix oyster fry? what kind of sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    Yes, they taste wonderful! I marinated them first, gave them a better texture and sort of a sweet & sour taste. For marinade I used fresh cum, rice vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, crushed jalepeno.

I want to do tempura fry next.

saucem how do you fix oyster fry? what kind of sauce?
    I Becky, also me i have eat bulls testicles in Spain and they are very delicious ...

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by frency_scorpio76 View Post
    I Becky, also me i have eat bulls testicles in Spain and they are very delicious ...

Hi frency, that is interesting, how were they fixed? I mean prepared? I plan to visit Spain this Fall, can you recommend a restaurant that serves bull testicles? We call them mountain oysters and many other names here. Since I marinated those I fixed in a boys cum I called them "cowboy" fry. What do they call them in Spanish?

i eat bulls testicles in Sevilla, they call "criadillas" (or "bolas de toro") and they are large and big testicles grilled and with various sauces ... sorry for my english

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by frency_scorpio76 View Post
    i eat bulls testicles in Sevilla, they call "criadillas" (or "bolas de toro") and they are large and big testicles grilled and with various sauces ... sorry for my english
    Thanks frency I will be visiting Sevilla and will try their criadillas! Do you remember the name of the restaurant? Did they serve the testicles (bolas de toro) whole or did they slice them? How large were they? I know some bulls have very large testicles, hope they don't serve the very largest ones, it would be a plate full!

Thanks frency I will be visiting Sevilla and will try their criadillas! Do you remember the name of the restaurant? Did they serve the testicles (bolas de toro) whole or did they slice them? How large were they? I know some bulls have very large testicles, hope they don't serve the very largest ones, it would be a plate full!
    Normally I think it is rude/unmannered to watch how people eat...

LOL , but I would love to see you put those big testicles in your mouth and bite and chew on them and swallow them. hahaha

I would have fixed feelings watching you eat those testicles hahaha !

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    Normally I think it is rude/unmannered to watch how people eat...

LOL , but I would love to see you put those big testicles in your mouth and bite and chew on them and swallow them. hahaha

I would have fixed feelings watching you eat those testicles hahaha !
    You don't think I should slice them first? I should just pick them up in my hands and eat them like eating apples or hard boiled ostrich eggs?

You don't think I should slice them first? I should just pick them up in my hands and eat them like eating apples or hard boiled ostrich eggs?
    Hahahaha I dont know. How do you usually eat testicles ?

Becki

I think you should have them on a dinner plate with vegetables and potatoes.
    would love to serve you .

Supreme Poster
    I saw the greatest tshirt today. It was for the Testicle Festival, and it said Rocky Mountain Oysters on it, with this huge picture of a very upset looking bull on his hind legs, with his hands between his legs and his legs crossed. The bottom of the shirt said"I had a ball at the Testicle Festival." how awesome is that?