Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
Well, (and I risk taking us even further off-topic) the US were settled by Puritans and their restrained view of nudity and sexuality have penetrated every bit of our culture. I like to point to the MPAA, the organization that rates movies, when discussing this because their view of violence is on par or more lenient than most countries' rating systems, but they have handed NC-17 ratings to movies because a woman has masturbated through her clothes thinking about another woman.

But as the world grows smaller, cultures are ****** together and the younger generations of women are more open-minded than past generations, or at least more accepting of other standards of morality.

I can attest that the women I try to keep in my circle of friends are willing to joke about it openly and talk of it seductively in private or when able to blame it on alcohol and I run with a fairly liberal crowd. So they still feel that some sort of shame should be attached to it and that it doesn't belong in open discussion, even if they do want to talk about it.

Well, I hope your inbox is well-lubricated for the violation it will soon feel. If it doesn't happen, remember there's always a ratemycock.com!

My experience with women born & raised in US has varied from one extreme to the other, a real melting pot, but my exposure & contact is broad. I know ladies that are for all practical purposes asexual, all the way to the other extreme. And, for example, I do know ladies that have eunuchs.

I really can not judge what is the "norm" or "average" for US if there is one.

But often times I find that many people in US have limited personal contact, that they tend to associate with people with a limited range of interests & then assume everyone, or most, are that way.