Quote Originally Posted by castradoeunuco View Post
All videos of veterinary women I've seen, The animalīs cock are flaccid. I think if we were ********* by a beatifull woman our dicks were also flaccid.

I think the opposite is true. I think if we are being c@strated by a beautiful woman we will not be flacid, we will be very erect and hard.

Most of the time when animals are being c@strated by a veterinarian they are asleep under seditives and anesthesia. They don't know what is being done to them or that it is being done by a beautiful female woman. Also I don't know if they are as turned on by a beautiful female human as they are by a female of their own species.

Probably if we are being c@strated by a beautiful woman she will have us awake while she is doing the c@stration surgery and we will know what she is doing to us what is happening to us at her hands, we will know it is being done to us by a beautiful woman and because she is a beautiful woman we will be turned on and aroused by her as a woman and we will be very erect and hard and even cum while she is doing it.

That is just my thinking on it. I have seen some videos of male horses being c@strated by a woman veterinarian where the male horse has an erection as she is c@strating him.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Are there any women out there who have c@strated male animals and have seen the male animal having an erection while she is c@strating him?