Ok I have a fantasy and something tells me im not the only one.
Im a bull and a hot topless girl, in short jean shorts either ropes and ties me or herds me into a chute, trapping me in. As I try to escape she comes from behind and starts grabbing my balls, feeling them kneeding them and of course playing with them. I get an instant hard on and i forget all about escaping, just as i start to cum, she castrates me.
Another one i have is im a boar and im "mating" a sow in heat i am totaly obseesed with fuckin her and ramming my huge cock into her wet pussy that i dont notice (here we go again with) the hot topless farm girl or even better girls/women putting ropes around my arms and legs and before i know it it is too late and i am their captur, i still have a ragging hard on and as they are grabbing my nuts, about to cut them off i shoot my load.
Now my question to you Becki2shoe and snoodle is i have a girl friend and she has no idea what so ever that i fantasize about this. How do i bring it up, should i bring it up? I am a little worried that she might think of me as weird, but what worries me most is that if we start acting it out, after a while well want to take it to the next level and go alittle bit further than we did last time and wham bam thank you ma'am im now a eunuch
thanks