check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 140 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by john b View Post
    hold on, this is fucked up right here.

you dudes find pleasure in this animal cruelty?
    not cool.
    This is a fetish site, a cruelty fetish site by the way. What are you doing here, what kind of not cruelty do you find pleasure with? Becky should ******** you as punishment for your comment.

Becki, I have heard of purses made from scrotums. Have you heard of such..?
    Please tell your lady friends about this forum. Would love to hear their experiences as well.

Saucem

Supreme Poster

Thumbs up Bulls LOVE **********

Quote Originally Posted by john b View Post
    you dudes find pleasure in this animal cruelty?

OH! The bulls just loved us girls ********** them!

They couldn't wait to get into the ********** chute, they would all try to rush in at once and we had to fight them back and make them take their turn, they all wanted to be ********* first or all at the same time!

And while we were cutting their nuts out they all had a huge hardon!
    Once they got out they all wanted to fuck every cow in sight. Why even ater there were no cows to fuck they tried to fuck each other!

So we just know the bulls enjoyed ********** more than anything, even more than eating, just like a lot of guys here.

I bet you are just jealous because you have never had such fun!

You should come to the next roundup so we could calm you down a bit.

Supreme Poster

Scrotums

Quote Originally Posted by saucem View Post
    Becki, I have heard of purses made from scrotums. Have you heard of such..?
    Please tell your lady friends about this forum. Would love to hear their experiences as well.

Saucem

Yes, I saw kangaroo scrotums for sale on ebay. Since then I have always meant to get one because I just LOVE the feel of scrotum sacs, they are so soft and velvety smooth. BTW I have read some of the posts where some guys fantasize about having their scrotums cut off when they are ********* - I think that would be such a waste - I just love to play with empty scrotums!

They also had penis walking sticks, etc. But didn't see any penis vibrators!

Nice

I'm happy that there are some people interested in this matter. But do you have any footage taken from the ********** procedure? I have heard that in some countries mostly women ******** animals ( It's propably because the cowboys are perverts just as I am ). And I wonder if this is recorded, and if so, there must be some videos. I mean, the world is big, amd I have seen maybe 4, 5 videos showing girls **********.

Refering to the animal lovers post: I dont know if I said it before, but i use this animal ********** as a "substitute" for seeing a real ********** done by a girl on a unwilling man... A girl taking control over a man... This is fun don't you think?

And YEAH, I would like to see some more wild and voilent castrations performed by girls, quite soon actually.

Big Supporter
    But didn't see any penis vibrators!
    Too sad. Really.

You could get rich with that technology.
    Or famous, at least...

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Of course Becki before you can prepare and eat them you first have to harvest the testicles.

I'm not into the girls eating them, I'm into the girls harvesting them. I would like more photos, videos, descriptions, and talk about cowgirls actually performing the castrations, which is what the title of this thread says.

A beautiful cowgirl wearing a long sleeve western workshirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows as she performs a ********** by cutting the testicles out with her knife. I imagine that I'm the bull she is **********.

When a cowgirl is ********** a bull or gelding a stallion, I wonder if the bull/steer or stallion/gelding knows it is a female who is performing the ********** on him? When it is a girl or a woman performing the ********** I wonder if the bull or stallion ever has an erection or even cums while she is performing the **********?

Becki, if you rolled up your sleeves and ********* me I'm sure I would have an erection and even cum while you're doing it to me, and then I would worship you forever as God Herself. Becki, if you rolled up your sleeves and ********* me, how would you do it? What would it be like for me while you are doing it to me? How long would you take to do it? What would you be feeling while you are doing it to me?
    Don't know if this one knew it was female cutting - surely had a hardon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baleen.jpg   bloedvatafknijpen.jpg   beenweerlos.jpg  

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

becki2shoe,

I like your posts a lot. It's good to have women posting more in this forum. Anyway this is the first time I have really enjoyed this thread.

I enjoyed your discussion of your experiences at the Testicle Festival.

poolman2

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    becki2shoe,

I like your posts a lot. It's good to have women posting more in this forum. Anyway this is the first time I have really enjoyed this thread.

I enjoyed your discussion of your experiences at the Testicle Festival.

poolman2

Thank you poolman2, that is very nice of you to say so.

********** experience is an extremely powerful thing and it is good to be able to discuss it with others, I thought there might be others that have similar experience

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Hi becki2shoe,

It's good to talk to you. FWIW I grew up on a small ranch. We did a lot of castrations, mostly of pigs. We did elastrations mostly on cattle. We typically did them all when they were fairly young.

I never really thought of it as sensual or erotic. It was too strenuous, bloody, and noisy (think of pigs squealing at the top of their lungs) to be anything but work. Anyway a lot of them were my own animals, and they paid for much of my education.

poolman2

Hiya Becki,
    I agree with Poolman2, It is soooo nice to have you joining this forum.
    Thank you for your response on my pic, I don't have many pics, it is time consuming to make.

saucem

Supreme Poster

What is exciting?

Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    Hi becki2shoe,

It's good to talk to you. FWIW I grew up on a small ranch. We did a lot of castrations, mostly of pigs. We did elastrations mostly on cattle. We typically did them all when they were fairly young.

I never really thought of it as sensual or erotic. It was too strenuous, bloody, and noisy (think of pigs squealing at the top of their lungs) to be anything but work. Anyway a lot of them were my own animals, and they paid for much of my education.

poolman2

Thats interesting poolman2. I am sure if anything is done to much for to long it would seem like work.

I know that is also what the lady that runs the dude ranch where I went said. She said she had been ********** bulls and stallions since she was a teenager and it was a lot of work when you have a lot to ********. But she also said that ********** got her excited when she was a teenager and has been excited by it ever since, mainly when the balls she is cutting are about the size of a man's or larger.

So what do you find interesting enough about ********** now to read this thread? Is it cowgirls doing the ********** that makes it interesting? Or what? I find it fascinating that guys get excited by the thought of a woman cutting their nuts out.

It seems that sometimes guys imagine themselves in the place of the bull or stallion with a woman taking hold of their balls and cutting them.

Please tell me what you find exciting.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by saucem View Post
    Hiya Becki,
    I agree with Poolman2, It is soooo nice to have you joining this forum.
    Thank you for your response on my pic, I don't have many pics, it is time consuming to make.

saucem

Thank you saucem.

I have watched the graphic artist at work do pics and so I know what you are talking about, it looks like a lot of time consuming work and also very expensive. Thats the reason I don't do it. I have thought about it and wanted to do some but have never invested in the equipment, software, etc to do pics.

What attracts you to this thread if you don't mind my asking? Is it exciting for you to think about a woman cutting your balls or penis off?

Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    Thats interesting poolman2. I am sure if anything is done to much for to long it would seem like work.

I know that is also what the lady that runs the dude ranch where I went said. She said she had been ********** bulls and stallions since she was a teenager and it was a lot of work when you have a lot to ********. But she also said that ********** got her excited when she was a teenager and has been excited by it ever since, mainly when the balls she is cutting are about the size of a man's or larger.

So what do you find interesting enough about ********** now to read this thread? Is it cowgirls doing the ********** that makes it interesting? Or what? I find it fascinating that guys get excited by the thought of a woman cutting their nuts out.

It seems that sometimes guys imagine themselves in the place of the bull or stallion with a woman taking hold of their balls and cutting them.

Hi becki, I really like your posts, you describe perfectly the picture and the emotions, thanks.

In my case I'm not into **********, blood or severe damage, what turns me on is all the psychological thing.

I mean the things that you feel when you, being a female, are in absolutely control of the masculinity of a man or an animal, what you feel when you know you can do damage, you can cause a lot of pain, you can ********, or just play with the imagination of the "victim" about all this things that you can do with llitle effort an little resistance. But I don't fantasie of being ********* or permanently damaged, it's just the women's vision that turns me on.

So keep describing your emotions , thanks!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post

Becki, the thing of cowgirls doing the ********** is a big turnon for me, the idea of girls and women doing any ********** and of it being performed by a girl or a woman is a very big turnon for me.

With a cowgirl doing the ********** I do imagine it is me she is **********. I don't imagine myself as a bull or a stallion, but I do imagine that she is ********** me. A beautiful young cowgirl wearing jeans and a long sleeve western work shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows as she slowly cuts my nuts out.

It's all about female power and male weakness, female dominance and omnipotence and male submission. The total destruction of a male at the hands of a woman. To me it puts the woman in the position of being God and that is also a big turnon for me.

I'm sure performing any ********** is a big power trip for any girl or woman who does it and especially on a big powerful animal like a bull or a stallion, and it would probably be even more of a power trip for a girl or woman to actually ******** a man. From your own experience at the dude ranch Becki please tell me if that is true. I'm also wondering if any of the bulls had hardons or came while you ladies were ********** them.

Even my sleeve fetish is about female power and male weakness, female dominance, superiority, omnipotence and male submission. Me (male) having my arms covered in long sleeves symbolizes my male weakness and submission to women. The castratrix in long sleeves with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows symbolizes female power, female dominance, superiority, and female omnipotence.

For me, ********** at the hands of a woman is a very deeply spiritual thing. I think of and worship God as female, as Goddess. In my femdom ********** fantasies, the girl or woman who is performing the ********** surgery on me becomes and is God Herself and I worship her as she cuts my nuts out and forever afterword. That is what ********** performed by a girl or a woman is for me.

A group of women talking among themselves about ********** and about ********** a man, how they would do it, what he would be like when they are done and why he would be that way, a woman who castrates describing how she does it, hearing ********** discussed and described in a woman's voice, these things turn me on too.

The idea of here's a group of big powerful bulls and they are branded, vaccinated, and ********* into eunuch steers and it is all done and performed entirely by women. So hearing from a woman who has actually done that is more than just interesting.

About femdom ********** fantasies, we mostly hear only from men who have these fantasies. We almost never hear from women who have any fantasies or actual experience with **********. We need to hear from the other end of the scalpel as it were, from the women. Hearing the experiences, thoughts, and feelings of women like you who have actually done some castrations give me insights into femdom ********** I can't get any other way and that helps me to understand and deal with my femdom ********** fantasies and feelings better. So thanks for any thoughts, feelings, and insights you can give me into this Becki.