check the ballbusting updates here

Page 14 of 140 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Nice that someone has shown up!

[quote=mick_sl8ter;34655]Cowgirls doing ********** maybe. But there are many pictures of women ********** animals. I know because I have a huge collection stored on disk.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this material... Maybe you could zip it and post it on a freehosting site?

I' counting on You man!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    Best from my collection is from a woman who had her horse ********* by a female vet and filmed it, but she didnt know how to make it digital. So I was glad to help her and of course she agreed I keep a copy.

I would love to see this video. Would you please post it here?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    Cowgirls doing ********** maybe. But there are many pictures of women ********** animals. I know because I have a huge collection stored on disk.

I would love to see some of these pictures as well. Could you please post some of them here? Would like to see all of them, perhaps a few at a time if you can do it that way. Especially would like to see the video the lady made of a woman vet gelding her stallion that you have a copy of.

Part of my collection actually has been online (a few years ago) !!!

Once I have some time off I will put some material online in a proper way.
    If you cant wait until then, just send me your email via PM and I will send you some stuff. And I dont need anything in return, I am not a quid pro quo kinda person.

Hey Mick_Sl8ter

I think that you didnt notice, but I've sent you a private message containing my email.
    Maybe you could check it out and send me the material that you offered
    So I can contribute here, if you don't have the time.

hello

Wow,
    Its great to see that im not the only one who enjoys this kind of stuff,
    Im a new member and for what ever reason i can not open any of the past posted pics. Anyways there are a lot of great videos on youtube if you guys and gals are interested i can put up the links

hi

yes that would be fine.

Its also not possible for me to watch the pics
    I like it to hah

see you,
    bbbbbb

Yes, matt4650 we are interested. Please put up the links....

********** videos

Ok here are some links:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-tHurNbFM (girls eatting bull balls)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqo_YlBeff4 (guy/girls ********** calf)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcNFgZXcd4 (girls ********** bull)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzDgz6P0O9o (girls admiring bulls balls)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TyVsdaTQ-0 (chick likes **********)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qa7mgHFIYs (boar **********)
    Tell my what you guys think

********** vids

I'm not giving any specifics,but if you go to BME and hunt around, you can get graphic,real,authentic photos and vids of men being *********!
    You're going to have to pay for most of them, but some people will let you have an image or two for free. It's best to join the personals and ask around respectfully! Good luck.

Supreme Poster

Domestication = **********

Right on there pet -

plus males are not fit to eat unless they have been *********
    (probably applies to guys as well)!

plus balls are so yummy to eat!
    Pretty hard to eat them when they are swinging on a 2000 pound bull!!

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    One of the problems here is that half the baby animals born on farms and ranches are male. Even though you might not like the way the ********** is performed, but the only way to safely raise and handle the males is to ******** them. Also you have to remember how many of them you have on a farm or ranch.

Male farm and ranch animals reach sexual maturity before they reach market size. If the males are not ********* they would constantly be trying to breed the females, constantly fighting for "breeding rights", and so they would constantly be injuring each other and also the females and especially the baby and young farm and ranch animals. This would also make it very dangerous for farmers and ranchers to work around them to feed and tend to the livestock.

Whether you agree with it or not, people still eat meat. In some meat animals such as pigs the meat from males has a strong taste that people don't like if the males are not *********.

Unless they are to be used for breeding, stallions must be ********* (gelded) if anyone is going to ride him. Stallions are usually too high spirited to be easily or safely ridden. Gelding him makes him much calmer so he can be kept in a stable, and ridden, and have a nice life where he is cared for.

Farmers and ranchers try to be quick and humane when they ********, with the least amount of pain and trauma to the male animals they are **********. They don't ******** them because they are sadists or because of some ********** fetish or fantasy. Male farm and ranch livestock animals are ********* because of practical common sense reality of what they have to do to safely raise them, and that is the only reason they are *********.

I just thought that needed to be pointed out here.

Supreme Poster

Gentle **********

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post

Farmers and ranchers try to be quick and humane when they ********, with the least amount of pain and trauma to the male animals they are **********.

The ranchers may be quick & humane when they ********
    but
    we were slow & gentle - they hardly knew they had lost their balls !!!

I'm fairly certain a human would notice though.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by growlf View Post
    I'm not giving any specifics,but if you go to BME and hunt around, you can get graphic,real,authentic photos and vids of men being *********!
    You're going to have to pay for most of them, but some people will let you have an image or two for free. It's best to join the personals and ask around respectfully! Good luck.

I dont feel like going through all this freaky stuff to find one cool thing.

Plus, it seems to be m/m based, when only f/m would interest me (and majority of femaledom forums users i think).

But thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    The ranchers may be quick & humane when they ********
    but
    we were slow & gentle - they hardly knew they had lost their balls !!!
    Hey Becki, have you ever done horses?
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.