check the ballbusting updates here

Page 18 of 140 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Supreme Poster

Horse Dongs & Bull Dongs & Man Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Now I'm imagining a horse dong at my disposal to take a pair of shears to...

I don't actually know that much about horse dongs, orther than seeing a few on the ranch, do you?

My girlfriends and I did buy a bull penis in a China town meat market, that was quite interesting, every Chinaman in the place gathered round and were yaking a mile a minute in Chinese, wish I understood what they were saying, next time I will be sure to take my Chinese girl friend.

Anyway, we took the bull penis home and made Stic & Stone Stew (penis with meat balls). It was delicious!

Now a bull penis is something else, the whole thing is about 3 feet long !!!

OMG way to long!

Of course we had to chop it up with a cleaver. It is soo hard. It is mostly some kind of permanently hard gristley almost bone like center part for most of the length, otherwise I suppose it could never get hard enough to make that whole 3 feet hard enough to penetrate a pussy.

Then it is almost like a man sized (more or less) penis is attached on the end of that boney shaft. Now that end penis part is almost identical to a man's dong in both size, shape, feel, etc. even has an uncircumcised foreskin (hmmm, wonder if anyone ever circummcised a bull? & if so, why?) So when we chopped the man like penis off the shaft it really looked like a man's. Someone here asked about trophies, I think when I start my Teste Trophy collection I will include a bull penis end - looks just like a man's dong.

What do you think guys would say if they see a dong in my collection?
    And when should I show it to a guy?
    What should I say to guys when they see it?
    Think I should label it with some guys name? Dick's dick? Peter's peter?

Anyway, I wonder if a horse dong is like that with any kind of a stiff cheater rod in it like a bull's or if it is just like a man's dong only more?

Anyone know?

Supreme Poster

In all seriousness

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    In all seriousness, for a long time now I have had the feeling that there is more to my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes than just some kind of sexual gratification and wank off material.

In all seriousness,

Can you refrain from repeating yourself so much ???

Otherwise no one will ever take you seriously

BTW do you jerk off each time you make a post??? A simple yes or no will suffice

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    BTW do you jerk off each time you make a post??? A simple yes or no will suffice

No I don't. Sorry for saying more than just "no" but a prompt said that posts had to be longer than just a two letter word.

Supreme Poster

Size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by hardnutz26 View Post

Becky, Snoodle I just love it that you are both size queens. What do you consider a nice lenght and do you think men smaller then this should be *********?

First off, for me, SIZE does NOT mean length.
    Men seem to think about length & brag/envy about how long it is.
    When I think about size I think about diameter or circummmference, circummference is easier to measure accurately so I go with that.

Circumm for me has to be in the range that streaches but does not tear, between 5 3/4" to 6 1/4".

Length for me is 6" to 6 3/4" otherwise its no go. period. Too long or too short just won't work for me.

I certainly think all men that don't measure up should be ********* - sort of like selective breeding - like with bulls, studs, etc.

Of course, wrong size doesn't mean its totally useless, just not for mounting, but they can always be used like a Eunuch Tickler.

Supreme Poster

Wow

No I don't. Sorry for saying more than just "no" but a prompt said that posts had to be longer than just a two letter word.

Thank you for that pet, you may make a good eunuch yet.

Supreme Poster

Semen Collecting Video

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    I posted a video of a woman collecting semen from a pig for the 1st time, just for you Becky. It's a TV show, and if I remember correctly she was David Beckam's girlfriend:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/68438427...thatTVshow.flv

I couldnt get it to play, I must have done something wrong, thanks anyway.

Guess semen collecting should be a different thread anyway, I think that is a very hot subject and there is a lot to it also. I love to collect semen from my boyfriends for a special facial creme I use and I often thank them by giving them nice BB when doing it.

I don't actually know that much about horse dongs, orther than seeing a few on the ranch, do you?

Anyway, I wonder if a horse dong is like that with any kind of a stiff cheater rod in it like a bull's or if it is just like a man's dong only more?

Anyone know?
    Well, I did a little rummaging on this here internet thinger, and from what I can tell, a horse dong is all meat, with no bone or anything, so, aside from shape and color, it's pretty much just like a guy's. You're right though, they're fucking ginourmous. I'll just have to trim it a little bit...

::holds up pinking shears::
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Supreme Poster

Size Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Pupuce View Post
    A size queen ? What does that mean more exactly ? :P

Size queen means to me that penis size is very important.

Wrong size - no go. Most guys are to small. Some are too big, actually I have never met a man that was to big around, but some are to long and to long can be very painful, I mean I love to have a penis go in my mouth but I certainly do not want a penis to come out my mouth !!!

Wrong size guys can knock at the door but they can't cum in.
    They can be my Eunuch Tickler.

First off, for me, SIZE does NOT mean length.
    Men seem to think about length & brag/envy about how long it is.
    When I think about size I think about diameter or circummmference, circummference is easier to measure accurately so I go with that.

Circumm for me has to be in the range that streaches but does not tear, between 5 3/4" to 6 1/4".

Length for me is 6" to 6 3/4" otherwise its no go. period. Too long or too short just won't work for me.

I certainly think all men that don't measure up should be ********* - sort of like selective breeding - like with bulls, studs, etc.

Of course, wrong size doesn't mean its totally useless, just not for mounting, but they can always be used like a Eunuch Tickler.
    I'll have to check if I meet the standards .

Would you consider mounting a guy who does not have the equipment if he offers to make a sacrifice like giving you one of his testicles.

I imagine that it would be quite a thought to loose one ball and only have one left. This way you will always have in mind that there is just one left and if you loose it it will be over.

Perosnally I think just cutting the nut off is not enough and would be too easy. Steping on it until it ruptures or hitting it with a hammer now that would be better.

Big Supporter

About trying to figure it out and understand.

Becki:

Seriously, do you have any ideas on what I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, and how I might go about finding it? What are your thoughts on that? I would appreciate your sharing them with me.

If anyone else has any ideas or thoughts on this I would appreciate your sharing them with me too.

Thank you.

Big Supporter
    I imagine that it would be quite a thought to loose one ball and only have one left. This way you will always have in mind that there is just one left and if you loose it it will be over.

Perosnally I think just cutting the nut off is not enough and would be too easy. Steping on it until it ruptures or hitting it with a hammer now that would be better.

I can sort of see what you mean hardnuts, but losing both balls to a woman in one operation, she places you on her gelding table a whole fully intact male, and "snip" , "snip" both your balls are gone and in one session at her hands you suddenly become a sterile impotent eunuch! Seems like that would have much more impact and meaning and such.

Also, just stepping on the nuts untill they rupture or hitting them with a hammer does not take any amount of skill. But for her to cut the testicles out the way a surgeon would perform a surgical operation, or the way a veterinarian would perform the ********** surgically, that would take a lot more skill and ability. Like any skill and ability, she can learn to develop it so she becomes a highly skilled expert, and with that skill she could go on to learn other surgeries of all kinds.

Becki, you could become a doctor, a surgeon or a veterinary surgeon. Dr Becki MD surgeon and castratrix.

Supreme Poster

Just One Nut Please

I'll have to check if I meet the standards .

Would you consider mounting a guy who does not have the equipment if he offers to make a sacrifice like giving you one of his testicles.

Well, I would certainly perk up at that suggestion.

That is one of my favorite fantasies, I get so hot thinking about that and talking to guys about that. I have often thought I would definitely love to do that in real life. I mean guys can get along without one nut. If they really get hot about ********** and being ********* and me ********** them and want a permanent relationship with me then they should definitely be willing to give me one nut. I would wear it proudly and show all my girlfriends! I would much rather have a guy's nut than his ring, I mean whats important in this life anyway ???

And, yes, I definitely see the psychology of the one nutted guy, it would make the threat so very real. I know a guy that has only one nut (and no I did not take it nor did he give it to me) and have talked with him about that many times. It is fun to play with his one nut, it handles so differently than 2 nuts in a bag. I mean you can get a much better strangle hold on it and he feels it is much more captured. You can surround the one nut completely in your hand and feel his cords so much better, mmmm I just get hot thinking about it and he seems so much more fearful of being ********* than other guys with 2 stones. He lives constantly at all times kowning one is gone.

Now in your question, he does not measure up -- well, depends on the relationship - if its just a trade - his nut for one mounting, then sure, especially if he has really big trophy size nuts.

Yes, I think taking one nut from each guy would be a good way to start taking guys nuts, sort of work my way into this eunuch making fun. I have been practicing rolling my sleeves up - hasn't produced any hardons yet tho
    - unless I am squeezing their nuts with one hand while rolling sleeve with the other.

Supreme Poster

Stud Penis Head

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Well, I did a little rummaging on this here internet thinger, and from what I can tell, a horse dong is all meat, with no bone or anything, so, aside from shape and color, it's pretty much just like a guy's. You're right though, they're fucking ginourmous. I'll just have to trim it a little bit...

::holds up pinking shears::

Just like a man's only bigger! Thats neat.

I wonder what the head looks like, I didn't get a good close up peak, there was just to much other stuff going on, I mean we were mostly playing with his balls.

I know the bull penis we bought had a head that looked just like a man's, I mean a shaft is a shaft but the head has a little more detail. Course it is uncircumcised so you have to peel the skin back, but then its just like a man's dick head.

Supreme Poster

Searching

Becki:

Seriously, do you have any ideas on what I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, and how I might go about finding it? What are your thoughts on that? I would appreciate your sharing them with me.

If anyone else has any ideas or thoughts on this I would appreciate your sharing them with me too.

Thank you.

Seems like you are searching for a good, intense cumm !!!

When was the last time you had a really good cumm ???

Becki, sorry to get off-topic, but you're much more focused on actual genitals than most women I know, who are all about the feelings and power trip (although I know you like those too). Most women I've spoken with are actually uninterested in pictures of guys' junk in these sort of discussions. But you have a more "appraisal" sort of mind than usual. Would you want to see different posters' junk for your approval or dismissal?

(Be warned that a vote of 'yes' is going to flood your inbox with cock and balls)