check the ballbusting updates here

Page 19 of 140 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Supreme Poster

Does it measure up?

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    Becki, sorry to get off-topic, but you're much more focused on actual genitals than most women I know, who are all about the feelings and power trip (although I know you like those too). Most women I've spoken with are actually uninterested in pictures of guys' junk in these sort of discussions. But you have a more "appraisal" sort of mind than usual. Would you want to see different posters' junk for your approval or dismissal?

(Be warned that a vote of 'yes' is going to flood your inbox with cock and balls)

Hi Ricter,

Yes, I realize I am very weirdly different than most women in this society. I was not raised in this country nor even in a Western Society and my upbringing, education, and experiece has been extremely diverse and unusual by most standards.

This is sort of an experiment for me, I stumbled on this place by accident and since we are all annomous here thought I would give it a go. I am sure there are different reactions, just hope I have not offended and certainly hope it has not been boring.

Please do not judge all women by the women you know, there are some weird women as well as weird men, and for sure please do not judge me just by my posts, I do try to stay on topic but there is so much more. I do hope you enjoy at least some of them.

I do find it interesting that so very many guys comment that they don't know women that are interested in BB, **********, eunuchs, cocks, balls, etc. or use explicit language or 4 letter words. Perhaps it is a reflection of this society. But I do have several girl friends that enjoy all these things so I know it does happen.

And, yes again, I love to review (even measure when possible) junk for approval or dismissal.

Well, (and I risk taking us even further off-topic) the US were settled by Puritans and their restrained view of nudity and sexuality have penetrated every bit of our culture. I like to point to the MPAA, the organization that rates movies, when discussing this because their view of violence is on par or more lenient than most countries' rating systems, but they have handed NC-17 ratings to movies because a woman has masturbated through her clothes thinking about another woman.

But as the world grows smaller, cultures are ****** together and the younger generations of women are more open-minded than past generations, or at least more accepting of other standards of morality.

I can attest that the women I try to keep in my circle of friends are willing to joke about it openly and talk of it seductively in private or when able to blame it on alcohol and I run with a fairly liberal crowd. So they still feel that some sort of shame should be attached to it and that it doesn't belong in open discussion, even if they do want to talk about it.

Well, I hope your inbox is well-lubricated for the violation it will soon feel. If it doesn't happen, remember there's always a ratemycock.com!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    Seems like you are searching for a good, intense cumm !!!

When was the last time you had a really good cumm ???

A few days ago. It's not that I don't get release for want of a better term.

Something else you might find interesting Becki. I am middle aged in my early fifties, and I've never actually had sex with a woman. That's right, I'm a middle aged male virgin. So Becki, if you rolled up your sleeves and you ********* me, you would be ********** a man, destroying the manhood of a man who had never had sex with a woman, you would be forever denying me that experience. That would make ********** me a rare and different experience for you. How many 50 year old virgin men are there, let alone a 50year old virgin eunuch ********* by you. You would be like The Goddess Herself creating me into a whole new creation made by you.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    Well, (and I risk taking us even further off-topic) the US were settled by Puritans and their restrained view of nudity and sexuality have penetrated every bit of our culture. I like to point to the MPAA, the organization that rates movies, when discussing this because their view of violence is on par or more lenient than most countries' rating systems, but they have handed NC-17 ratings to movies because a woman has masturbated through her clothes thinking about another woman.

But as the world grows smaller, cultures are ****** together and the younger generations of women are more open-minded than past generations, or at least more accepting of other standards of morality.

I can attest that the women I try to keep in my circle of friends are willing to joke about it openly and talk of it seductively in private or when able to blame it on alcohol and I run with a fairly liberal crowd. So they still feel that some sort of shame should be attached to it and that it doesn't belong in open discussion, even if they do want to talk about it.

Well, I hope your inbox is well-lubricated for the violation it will soon feel. If it doesn't happen, remember there's always a ratemycock.com!

My experience with women born & raised in US has varied from one extreme to the other, a real melting pot, but my exposure & contact is broad. I know ladies that are for all practical purposes asexual, all the way to the other extreme. And, for example, I do know ladies that have eunuchs.

I really can not judge what is the "norm" or "average" for US if there is one.

But often times I find that many people in US have limited personal contact, that they tend to associate with people with a limited range of interests & then assume everyone, or most, are that way.

Supreme Poster

A really good cumm

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    A few days ago. It's not that I don't get release for want of a better term.

Something else you might find interesting Becki. I am middle aged in my early fifties, and I've never actually had sex with a woman. That's right, I'm a middle aged male virgin. So Becki, if you rolled up your sleeves and you ********* me, you would be ********** a man, destroying the manhood of a man who had never had sex with a woman, you would be forever denying me that experience. That would make ********** me a rare and different experience for you. How many 50 year old virgin men are there, let alone a 50year old virgin eunuch ********* by you. You would be like The Goddess Herself creating me into a whole new creation made by you.
    A few days ago? What is the average number of days between your cumms?

What were you thinking about when you had your last cumm? **********?

How long do you masturbate before you cumm?

Are you impotent?

Yes, incredible that you are 50 yr old virgin. Hard to believe. Why?

Have you ever had a date with a woman?

Have you ever told a woman in person that you wanted to be her eunuch?

Why not? Or if so what was her reaction?

Big Supporter
    [QUOTE=becki2shoe;35209]That is one of my favorite fantasies, I get so hot thinking about that and talking to guys about that. I have often thought I would definitely love to do that in real life. I mean guys can get along without one nut. If they really get hot about ********** and being ********* and me ********** them and want a permanent relationship with me then they should definitely be willing to give me one nut. I would wear it proudly and show all my girlfriends! I would much rather have a guy's nut than his ring, I mean whats important in this life anyway ???[QUOTE]

What about taking both his balls at once Becki? Guys cannot get along and be males and men with no nuts at all. It seems to me that a guy willing to give you both his balls at one time is really giving you more and more of himself in a much deeper sense than a man who is only willing to give you one of his balls. Seems like taking only one ball is doing only half the job.

You said you have thought you would definately love to do that (take one of a man's nuts). Would you also love to fully ******** a man taking both his nuts at one time? If you had the chance and knew you would get away with it, Becki would you fully ******** a man taking both his nuts at one time?

[QUOTE=becki2shoe]And, yes, I definitely see the psychology of the one nutted guy, it would make the threat so very real. I know a guy that has only one nut (and no I did not take it nor did he give it to me) and have talked with him about that many times. It is fun to play with his one nut, it handles so differently than 2 nuts in a bag. I mean you can get a much better strangle hold on it and he feels it is much more captured. You can surround the one nut completely in your hand and feel his cords so much better, mmmm I just get hot thinking about it and he seems so much more fearful of being ********* than other guys with 2 stones. He lives constantly at all times kowning one is gone.

Yes, I think taking one nut from each guy would be a good way to start taking guys nuts, sort of work my way into this eunuch making fun.[QUOTE]

What is to keep the one nut guy from running away and taking his other nut with him? Still having one nut might make him more likely to take it and run away from you. But the eunuch from whom you've taken both nuts at one time, you have him and you have his surgically removed nuts and it's a sure thing.

It seems to me that it would be much much more intense if you took both his balls at one time in one operation. How quickly he would go from being a potent, viral, powerful male to being a sterile impotent submissive eunuch at your hands. Knowing that you are the woman who performed the ********** surgery on him, that his manhood was taken from him and that his manhood was destroyed at your hands would make you seem even more omnipotent, powerful, and even more Goddess, and it would make him worship you in a way that would make him even more obediant to you. At least it would work that way with me if you fully ********* me at one time in one operation.

Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe
    I have been practicing rolling my sleeves up - hasn't produced any hardons yet tho-
    It would cause me to be more worshipful, submissive, and obediant to you, It would definately cause me to have an especially huge hardon if I was strapped down to your gelding table watching you rolling your sleeves up above your elbows knowing you are about to ******** me and I'm totally at your mercy.

What kind and color of long sleeve shirt are you wearing when you roll up your sleeves? How high above your elbows do you roll your sleeves up to? How do you go about rolling up your sleeves? Is this the shirt you would wear to ******** me?

By the way Becki, have you ever considered becoming a surgeon or a urologist or a veterinarian? I think you would probably be very good at it. Just think, you would be Dr. Becki MD.

Big Supporter
    A few days ago? What is the average number of days between your cumms?

Perhaps 3 or 4 days

What were you thinking about when you had your last cumm? **********?

Yes. To be honest when I masturbate I do it thinking about undergoing ********** surgery performed by a beautiful woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and in the presence of women.

How long do you masturbate before you cumm?

I'm not sure I've never timed it.

Are you impotent?

No. I've never measured it, but I'm far from impotent.

Yes, incredible that you are 50 yr old virgin. Hard to believe. Why?

Have you ever had a date with a woman?

No I've never had a date. I'm shy in person and just never tried.

Have you ever told a woman in person that you wanted to be her eunuch?

Or perhaps told a woman in person I wanted her to ******** me then forever use me as her personal eunuch slave/pet? No, I've never said or asked that in person of a woman.

Why not? Or if so what was her reaction?
    Most people's reaction to a man who wants to be a woman's eunuch and one that she herself ********* would probably be to think that guy was some real weirdo, sicko, etc. So in person I keep these feelings to myself.

Big Supporter
    Something else in my case that you might also find interesting Becki.

To me, God is really Goddess, God is female.

In my femdom ********** fantasies, as she performs the ********** surgery on me the castratrix becomes and is God Herself so that the woman who performs the ********** surgery on me, the woman whom I will worship and serve forever as her very own personal eunuch slave/pet, is God Herself. For me, surgical ********** performed by a woman with her sleeves rolled up is a deeply spiritual experience. Not sure why, but there is something very deeply spiritual to me about ********** performed by a woman.

I'm not sure what that means psychologically, sexually, and spiritually, but that is what is in my femdom ********** fantasies.

Snoodle...

I did a little rummaging on this here internet thinger, and from what I can tell, a horse dong is all meat, with no bone or anything, so, aside from shape and color, it's pretty much just like a guy's.
    Sorry to say, I think you're wrong.
    See:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum
    Dog's penis have a bone in it and they are not very "human-male-like".

Maybe it has to be a human one after all...

Quote Originally Posted by chasityx View Post
    Sorry to say, I think you're wrong.
    See:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum
    Dog's penis have a bone in it and they are not very "human-male-like".

Maybe it has to be a human one after all...
    It says it's absent in equids, so horses don't have them. Thus, all meat!
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    I couldnt get it to play, I must have done something wrong, thanks anyway.

Guess semen collecting should be a different thread anyway, I think that is a very hot subject and there is a lot to it also. I love to collect semen from my boyfriends for a special facial creme I use and I often thank them by giving them nice BB when doing it.
    When you capture videos from site like youtube, the files are all ".flv" extension wich means they are flash videos, so you need a flash player installed on your computer, the very best is the "GOM player" and it's free(www.gomplayer.com), with this player you can view frame by frame and even repeat in a cicle just portion of a video, I often repeat the hottest portions of videos

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    It says it's absent in equids, so horses don't have them. Thus, all meat!
    “All meat”?, there are always many very different structures especially inside, most females think in simple terms and don’t seem to give attention or care about anatomic details.
    And sorry ladies but it’s not just size, animal penises are very different from human ones…on how they look from the outside…how they are inside…and how they function. The testicles are the only thing that is very similar to human ones.

Supreme Poster

Animal Cum Factories

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    “All meat”?, there are always many very different structures especially inside, most females think in simple terms and don’t seem to give attention or care about anatomic details.
    And sorry ladies but it’s not just size, animal penises are very different from human ones…on how they look from the outside…how they are inside…and how they function. The testicles are the only thing that is very similar to human ones.

How about prostates? Do animals have them?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    Lol, I don't know much about horse penis. I was just wondering if I could lop one off.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    How about prostates? Do animals have them?
    All males have prostates whether they are men or male animals. Why were you asking about prostates Becki? Would you like to take out my prostate when you ******** me? Prostatectomy requires a lot more skill than **********. Or perhaps you could ******** me, then wait a few weeks and you could dissect my prostate to see how it has withered and shrunk due to the lack of testosterone. Maybe you could remove what's left of my withered prostate when you dissect it.

A problem with prostatectomy is that the nerves that cause and control erections get damaged or cut making the man impotent. There is a nerve saving procedure for prostatectomy, but I doubt you would perform that one, I'm sure you would want to make your victim impotent.

I have fantasized a scenario where a group of women medical students or a group of college girls roll up their sleeves and dissect my groin and male organs. After they expose both of my testicles the women cut open my testicles and study, examine, and dissect the internal structures of both my balls. They also cut open my prostate and study, examine, and dissect the internal sturctures of my prostate as well. Then they force me to cum one last final time. Since their dissecting my testicles and prostate has taken them apart and destroyed them, the women then ******** me taking out my testicles and prostate. They sew me up and after I recover, they make me serve them as their eunuch slave.

I'm still curious as to just what you would do to me and how you would do it. How I become a eunuch at your hands and what the experience is like for me would determine a lot about what kind and how good of a eunuch slave I would make for you.

Still trying to figure out what psychologically and spiritually I'm really searching for through all of this and how to go about finding it.