check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Wow

I've seen the clip on google video... That is the thing I'm looking for... As long at it is legal...Cause you can't find any violent castrations performed on men (except for the movie Hard Candy that is... I liked the scene when she throws the cut off testes into the garbage disposal... pretty cruel.. :>)
    As we know, the ********** training is a common procedure in both vet and med schools so there's gotta be more about it on the net.
    Yes and I agree with Snoodle here, calling people sick on a forum like this is kinda ironic... You all would be amazed how many peolple find ballbusting sick...

Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post
    Well, the topic of thes thread says it all. I am waiting for someone with this kind of material. Post pics videos. I would like to see all that you got there fellow ballbusting fans !!!
    Go to flickr and type in search terme **********. You can find some pics (sorry for my bad english)

the link??

I've seen the clip on google video... That is the thing I'm looking for... As long at it is legal...Cause you can't find any violent castrations performed on men (except for the movie Hard Candy that is... I liked the scene when she throws the cut off testes into the garbage disposal... pretty cruel.. :>)
    As we know, the ********** training is a common procedure in both vet and med schools so there's gotta be more about it on the net.
    Yes and I agree with Snoodle here, calling people sick on a forum like this is kinda ironic... You all would be amazed how many peolple find ballbusting sick...
    caN you give the link please? i searched as hard candy on youtube, but i couldnt found that video. thanks so much..

i also would like the link

Quote Originally Posted by bbbb4 View Post
    i also would like the link
    The complete series: http://www.laequitacion.com/fotos-de...-asturcon.html

WOW...what show is this from?

Big Supporter
    Something I've wondered about. A girl or woman on a ranch or farm who actually castrates male livestock animals when it is time to do that, how does she feel when she is performing a **********, how does she feel about doing it?

Is it something she actually enjoys doing, or is it just something that has to be done and that's it?

Does she ever think about the fact that she a girl or woman is cutting out a male's testicles and that she a girl or woman is destroying his manhood? How does she feel about that, especially while she is doing it?

Is there a particular method or procedure she prefers? Is there a particular species she enjoys ********** more than others, for example does she enjoy doing pigs more, or perhaps bull calves? What about doing it does she enjoy most of all and why does she enjoy that part of it most?

Does she ever have fantasies where she castrates a man? When she is doing a ********** does she ever imagine it is a man she is **********? Would she ******** a man if she knew she could really do it and really get away with it for real?

A girl or woman on a ranch or farm who castrates male livestock, I've wondered what she thinks and feels about it and about doing it. I've wondered the same things about a woman veterinarian when she performs a neuter surgery.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mostsleek View Post
    WOW...what show is this from?

The movie "Hard Candy". Very good movie.

Supreme Poster
    Growing up working both cattle and hogs none of the girls really seemed much concerned about ********** at all, other than that it was a required job which needed doing. Never had any make reference that gave any indication that they wanted to perform it on a man. But I have been around for some very unusual conversations pertaining to electro-jaculation. (Collecting semen usually from bulls but would work for other animals.) But that is a bit off topic.

Big Supporter

Nicole Kidman has learned to ******** bulls

According to a number of stories on the internet, actress Nicole Kidman has learned to ******** young bulls and bull calves.

Kidman will soon begin filming on a movie titled, Australia, to be released next year. Kidman plays a young aristocratic English woman who inherits a large cattle station (ranch) in Australia. The role requires Kidman to be very hands on with the cattle, so to prepare for the role she went to a cattle station in Australia and helped herd and work the cattle. As part of that she actually ********* some young bulls and bull calves.

Kidman said she didn't know if she would have to do any of that in the movie but said she felt it would be good to be prepared.

Just imagine, Nicole Kidman as a castratrix! I wonder what it would be like being ********* by her?

another youtube vid