check the ballbusting updates here

Page 20 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    - So how big is your trophy package want2b?
    - Has it been mutilated with your BB play, needles, weight hanging, tortures?
    - How many nuts 0, 1, 2, 3? (yes, I knew a boy once that had 3, atl least for a while).
    - Any scars or tatoos on the scrotum sac?
    Not sure if I answered your question about the size of my balls. They're about the size of a softball when they are swollen from abuse. I don't pretend to ever be worthy to be your eunuch, but as for a trophy for a Mistress my balls would look good in your jar with a dozen or so needles through them before you ******** me.

Supreme Poster

My inbox is usually well-lubricated !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    Well, (and I risk taking us even further off-topic)

I hope your inbox is well-lubricated for the violation it will soon feel!

I love your puns !!!

Supreme Poster

Display

Quote Originally Posted by want2b333 View Post
    Not sure if I answered your question about the size of my balls. They're about the size of a softball when they are swollen from abuse. I don't pretend to ever be worthy to be your eunuch, but as for a trophy for a Mistress my balls would look good in your jar with a dozen or so needles through them before you ******** me.

Softball size, WOW !!!

How long do they stay that size?
    That's like those Puff fish.

Need a special display for those!

Supreme Poster

Tell her you want to be her eunuch

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Most people's reaction to a man who wants to be a woman's eunuch and one that she herself ********* would probably be to think that guy was some real weirdo, sicko, etc. So in person I keep these feelings to myself.

That's the reason you do not belong to a ********** GODDESS & are not her eunuch.

It is such a big turn-on & I just love it when a man says he wants to by my eunuch!

That one sentence, especially if a guy says it on his knees, makes me instantly dizzy, hot, & wet !!!

So...

That one sentence, especially if a guy says it on his knees, makes me instantly dizzy, hot, & wet !!![/quote]

So what they say is true: heaven does exist!

Big Supporter
    If you are looking for a description Becki to see if you should ******** me or if I should be *********?

My erection is only about 5 to 5 1/2 inches long, maybe 6 inches at most. About 1 1/2 inches in diameter. I am circumcised, but there is a good sized flap of loose skin on the underside of my penis just below the head. So that tells you something about whether I should be used for breeding or whether you should just go ahead and ******** me.

My testicles are I would say normal size, about the size of a whole unshelled medium to large pecan. My right one is noticibly larger than my left though not hugely larger, just enough you can notice it. My balls have never been busted, but sometimes sitting a certain way of a length of time will make them slightly swollen and quite tender. My scrotum has no scars, bruises, or blemishes on it at all.

I am a virgin, so if you ********* me you would be forever denying me the experience of having sex with a woman. You would be turning me into a virgin eunuch. You would have a virgin eunuch.

I'm about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weigh about 145 pounds, clean shaved (no beard), short crewcut, light to medium brown hair and brown eyes.

I know I tend to get very excited and some of my posts sound as you said like I'm so desperate. ********** at your omnipotent hands would probably calm me down quite a lot where that is concerned andmake me much more trainable and easier to handle and thus make me a much better eunuch slave. I have read posts on Eunuch Archive where eunuchs themselves talk about something called eunuch calm.

Whether or not you should ******** me and what if anything you should do to me before you ******** me is for you to decide.

Big Supporter
    That's the reason you do not belong to a ********** GODDESS & are not her eunuch.

It is such a big turn-on & I just love it when a man says he wants to by my eunuch!

That one sentence, especially if a guy says it on his knees, makes me instantly dizzy, hot, & wet !!!

(Castratrix's pet is on his knees) Goddess Becki, I want to be your very own personal eunuch, surgically ********* and my manhood destroyed at your omnipotent hands, to both serve and worship you forever as your very own personal eunuch.

I truly mean that and I said it to please you Goddess Becki, and I hope it does please you and makes you the dizziest, hottest, and wettest you have ever been.

In my femdom ********** fantasies I don't beg or ask the castratrix to ******** me. The decision to ******** me is never my decision, it is her's and her's alone. She ****** and imposes the ********** on me against my will. She castrates me and my manhood is destroyed at her hands against my will. The castratrix alone deciding to ******** me and her performing the ********** on me against my will somehow makes her seem much more powerful, dominant, omnipotent, and much more Goddess.

What my ********** at your hands would be like, how you would do it, how it all goes would do a lot to determine what kind of eunuch slave I would make for you and what I would be like as your eunuch. I have tried to imagine what it would be like for me laying there helpless looking up at you watching you cutting my nuts out and worshipping you as Goddess while you are doing it. That's why I have wondered what you look like, what kind of long sleeve shirt you would wear and how you would have your sleeves rolled up, how you would perform the ********** and what it would be like for me while you're doing it, and how long it would take you to perform the ********** surgery on me.

Supreme Poster

One Nut at a Time...Two Nuts at a Time...

What about taking both his balls at once Becki? Seems like taking only one ball is doing only half the job.
    That's the whole point pet.

It stretches out his total **********. ********** - emasculation of a man should be a long drawn out process, not just a few seconds of snipping. You have said so yourself. But, no, you want to control your own **********, you have your own scenario that you have masturbated to thousands of times. Well, real ********** does not work that way. Not with this GODDESS!

His ********** starts when he begs for it on his knees.

I take only 1 of his nuts to bring the reality of ********** foremost in his mind & our relationsip.

From then on he has a very real intense experience of my intent to take his nuts. He knows I want him to be my eunuch. He has only DREAMED of this experience & masturbated to this thought. Now he needs to live with this real ********** experience, it will last for weeks & weeks, ??? & etc. He is constantly in jeopardy of being ********* by his GODDESS. He knows he is at my mercy.

He can still get horny, he can still have that intense craving that only a male can have, that fear that owership of at least one nut can bring. But he loves that craving & fear & he knows it will be weeks, months, maybe years before I ******** him into my eunuch. He is addicted to that craving so he lingers to feel it just a while longer, he will run later before it is to late. Perhaps if he is obedient enough, slave enough, if his tongue can satisfy me enough, his ********** will be postponed. He plans to run before he is cut but he lingers a while longer to enjoy one more minute, day, week, ...

He lingers to long and when I am in the mood, when he is least expecting it, I take what remains of his manhood.

Would you also love to fully ******** a man taking both his nuts at one time?

It seems to me that it would be much much more intense if you took both his balls at one time in one operation. At least it would work that way with me if you fully ********* me at one time in one operation.

Of course pet.

You definitely should be fully ********* all at one go.

But you said I am GODDESS & omnipitant so as GODDESS you would have to get used to the idea that I would be collecting other balls all the time, 1 at a time, 2 at a time, whatever I please. Not only would you be eunuch but also cuckold as eunuchs should be. ********** means giving up control to your GODDESS, something you know nothing of.

Of course, I know you will never give up control and therefore not give up your balls because you are a control freak.

Guys that REALLY want to be a lady's eunuch talk about
    - being a eunuch because thats what they seek!!!
    - not about being *********
    - why? because what is important to them is being a eunuch
    - your thoughts all start & end with **********, so thats where it will lie
    - just thoughts & whacking off

Big Supporter
    Of course pet.

You definitely should be fully ********* all at one go.

But you said I am GODDESS & omnipitant so as GODDESS you would have to get used to the idea that I would be collecting other balls all the time, 1 at a time, 2 at a time, whatever I please. Not only would you be eunuch but also cuckold as eunuchs should be. ********** means giving up control to your GODDESS, something you know nothing of.

Of course, I know you will never give up control and therefore not give up your balls because you are a control freak.

Guys that REALLY want to be a lady's eunuch talk about
    - being a eunuch because thats what they seek!!!
    - not about being *********
    - why? because what is important to them is being a eunuch
    - your thoughts all start & end with **********, so thats where it will lie
    - just thoughts & whacking off
    ********** drasticly changes a man. My sense of "control" comes largely from and is controlled by my testosterone which of course comes from my testicles. Once my testicles are gone so is my source of testosterone, and thus my sense of control of wanting it my way. Once you ******** me you take that away from me and I am yours.

I have no problems with you continuing to take balls from other men, one ball at a time, both balls at once. All I seek is to serve you and worship you. But you know all things, I know very little. Since I am untrained, you as my castratrix and my Goddess must train me. You must tell me how to serve you and what to do.

Yes I do have this scenario which has been with me for a long long time, in fact for most of my adult life. The reason why the ********** itself is so important and intense to me is for several reasons.

1. Again the testosterone that my balls are producing. Testosterone has a VERY VERY BIG influence on men, some men much more so than others. When a woman eliminates that testosterone by ********** the man, she drasticly changes a lot about him and what he is like. He is no longer a testosterone driven male/man. He is now a testosteroneless eunuch ********* by woman who is superior to him.

2. ********** is the pathway that leads to my being a Goddess's eunuch. I have to walk that path and endure what I meet or encounter on that path in order to become a Goddess's eunuch. In that regard I am an initiate. When anyone faces or approaches the path, the ceremony, the experience tat leads them to such a major and drastic change, they focus not on what is at the end of that path or what comes after they walk that path. They concentrate on the path itself and what they will encounter there, on how well they will travel that path.

3. What my ********** and ********** surgery isat your hands is like, what that experience at your hands is like for me is a very very big part of determining the outcome, which is how well I will serve you as your eunuch, how good a eunuch I make for you is largely determined by what my ********** experience is like at your hands. The scene or setting, how you are dressed, how you perform the ********** including which of my male organs you take out and the procedure and the manner of how you do it, whether or no you masturbate me during surgery and force me to cum against my will while you are ********** me, how much fear and pain and agony I suffer at your omnipotent hands while you are performing the ********** one me, how long it take you to perform the operation, many factors like that decide how good a eunuch I will make for you.

4. Also Goddess Becki, so far from what you have said, you have only ********* male farm animals, bulls and stallions, you have not yet ********* a man. My thought is that aside from the sexual and orgasm high that would give you, ********** a man is much different than ********** a male animal. Men are psychologically much more complex, men's minds are more complex, so doing a man is quite different than doing a bull or a stallion.

You said I would never gove up control so therefore I would never give up my balls. I have told you I want to be your eunuch ********* at your hands because I really do want to be YOUR eunuch ********* at YOUR hands.

But at the same time Goddess Becki, you must take my balls, you must take my male organs, you must take and destroy my manhood, and you must do it for yourself and for your own pleasure and purposes without regard for whether I want it or not. And you must do it against my will, you must do it without caring whether I want it or don't want it or how I might feel about it.

Becki, until you have rolled up your sleeves and ********* a man against his will, without any regard or feelings for him and whether he wants it or not or without caring how he feels about it, and make than eunuch YOUR eunuch, you will never really feel, know, or have true omnipotent Goddess power, that is what you must do to a man for you to truly be The Goddess, to truly achieve your full and absolute potential and power and omnipotence as The Goddess.

snoodle...

Now I'm imagining a horse dong at my disposal to take a pair of shears to...
    [...]
    I was just wondering if I could lop one off.
    Why?

...just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by chasityx View Post
    Why?

...just wondering.
    Well, it's huge, virile, and incredibly masculine. The idea of it hitting the floor with a dull thud and shriveling up appeals to me.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Well, I would certainly perk up at that suggestion.

That is one of my favorite fantasies, I get so hot thinking about that and talking to guys about that. I have often thought I would definitely love to do that in real life. I mean guys can get along without one nut. If they really get hot about ********** and being ********* and me ********** them and want a permanent relationship with me then they should definitely be willing to give me one nut. I would wear it proudly and show all my girlfriends! I would much rather have a guy's nut than his ring, I mean whats important in this life anyway ???

And, yes, I definitely see the psychology of the one nutted guy, it would make the threat so very real. I know a guy that has only one nut (and no I did not take it nor did he give it to me) and have talked with him about that many times. It is fun to play with his one nut, it handles so differently than 2 nuts in a bag. I mean you can get a much better strangle hold on it and he feels it is much more captured. You can surround the one nut completely in your hand and feel his cords so much better, mmmm I just get hot thinking about it and he seems so much more fearful of being ********* than other guys with 2 stones. He lives constantly at all times kowning one is gone.

Now in your question, he does not measure up -- well, depends on the relationship - if its just a trade - his nut for one mounting, then sure, especially if he has really big trophy size nuts.

Yes, I think taking one nut from each guy would be a good way to start taking guys nuts, sort of work my way into this eunuch making fun. I have been practicing rolling my sleeves up - hasn't produced any hardons yet tho
    - unless I am squeezing their nuts with one hand while rolling sleeve with the other.
    Becki, you might want to preserve his better half in a way that gives you all freedom to play with it ...
    http://ondominance.blogspot.com/2007...astration.html

Big Supporter

snoodle...

It "appeals" to you !?

Girl, you know there are quite some human males here on this board who would happily voluteer theire male organ for you to do that?

Or do you think theyre not big enough...?

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    It "appeals" to you !?

Girl, you know there are quite some human males here on this board who would happily voluteer theire male organ for you to do that?

Or do you think theyre not big enough...?
    More than likely? No.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter

snoodle...