check the ballbusting updates here

Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Big Supporter
    Opps. sorry. I went back and read the whole post again. He still doesn't say what it is like being married to the woman who ********* him. It would be interesting to have him describe what it is like married to the woman who ********* him.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Opps. sorry. I went back and read the whole post again. He still doesn't say what it is like being married to the woman who ********* him. It would be interesting to have him describe what it is like married to the woman who ********* him.
    it is a pretty regular relationship
    we dont indulge in ********** play anymore

we play a lot of games she likes
    she purchased this glass thing about 10 inches long which she likes me to use.

she orders me to drop my pants a lot and pulls on my empty scrotum as she rubs up against me.She always gets hot and bothered when she does that

she regrets she could not publish a paper like a doctor did a few years back.He used a burdizzo to ******** a man.She had done it years before he did.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...t=AbstractPlus

Registered Member
    This is an excellent thread, thanks to those who contributed.

I used to visit my best freinds farm and his wife applying elastrators to the lambs was heaven

Big Supporter

My dom loves to play with me.He only complaint is I don't show enough interest in the play.
    Well, what did she/you/anybody expect?

we play a lot of games she likes. [...]
    this glass thing [...] which she likes me to use.
    So you don't take "hormone-supplement"?
    Then your interest is propably not so great. Why are you doing it at all?

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    Well, what did she/you/anybody expect?

So you don't take "hormone-supplement"?
    Then your interest is propably not so great. Why are you doing it at all?
    My wife is not a submissive women
    I should have said she orders me to preform for her....instead of saying she complains....I guess it is a guy thing to say an order is a complaint.
    Before ********** I was always trying to have sex with her.Got her pregnant six times in 10 years.
    She would order me to go away unless it was her fertile time then she could never resist me.
    now she is 50 and wants it everyday...i don't think i could keep up with that even if i was not *********.
    She has a fantasy of doing it with a lot of guys but getting pregnant scares her...with me she feels totally safe ....she knows i cant ...she revels in the knowledge she fixed me.
    We live on a farm and she is self employed so if she got her way all the time nothing would get done.

15 years after burdizzo

just a picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4073.jpg   IMG_0109.jpg  

Big Supporter

sduyck_2001...

Even though I'm a pervert who get's a hard-on by the thought of cock cutting girls, I must say, I think I don't like your wife.
    I can't relate to the kind of relationship you have and I don't have the feeling that you are happy with yourself.
    But it's your piece of cake, i guess.

Big Supporter

if she got her way all the time...
    Isn't she?

Big Supporter
    Sduyck 2001, There are still a few questions I have and would appreciate you please answering them for me.

1. When your wife was doing your remaining testicle and she was completing your **********, did you have an erection or cum while she was ********** you? Did she masturbate you either before or after she ********* you? In so many femdom ********** stories the man has an erection and even cums while the woman is ********** him. Wondered if this happened to you?

2. What if anything did your wife say or say to you while she was ********** you?

3. I can imagine what it was like physically with the pain and presure while she was ********** you. But emotionally and sexually what was it like while your wife was ********** you? What was it like knowing this woman standing over you was taking and destroying your manhood and you were totally at her mercy? What was it like knowing the woman doing this to you is your wife? What was it like right after she ********* you as she felt your nut cord to make sure she had completely and properly crushed it, what was it like and how did it feel having your scrotum and nut and nut cord handled by the woman who had just ********* you?

Very few men have been ********* by a woman, and even fewer have had the ********** performed by his wife. Just curious as to what that was like.

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    Isn't she?
    she has made me very happy over the years

I also should mention ...a ********* mans orgasm is different than uncastrated.It is 30 times better.It lasts longer is very intense and extremely enjoyable.Just not as many.
    I talked to my urologist about this and she said sees it a lot....the prostate shrinks very small after a man is ********* and that intensifies the orgasm.
    My prostate is the size of a marble now.
    Better than my fathers which had swelled up to the size of a lemon and had to be cut out.
    He almost died from the surgery.I will take what I have now anyday over that.
    He is also bald..I was just starting to loose hair when my wife ********* me.It totally arrested the hair loss.I get annoyed sometimes at how often I need to get a haircut.
    From my 15 years living ********* I see very few drawbacks.I lost interest in sex.
    which has nothing to do with having sex...I still can do everything I did before just I need a little seducing now like a women.If my wife doesnt initiate sex I dont notice we havent done it in a while.

I cant get her pregnant and I am completely safe around other women...when I am at the clothing optional beach her friends assume I cant function.

I cant get bph
    and prostate cancer chance is very low.
    I dont see many drawbacks.

Sduyck 2001, There are still a few questions I have and would appreciate you please answering them for me.

1. When your wife was doing your remaining testicle and she was completing your **********, did you have an erection or cum while she was ********** you? Did she masturbate you either before or after she ********* you? In so many femdom ********** stories the man has an erection and even cums while the woman is ********** him. Wondered if this happened to you?

2. What if anything did your wife say or say to you while she was ********** you?

3. I can imagine what it was like physically with the pain and presure while she was ********** you. But emotionally and sexually what was it like while your wife was ********** you? What was it like knowing this woman standing over you was taking and destroying your manhood and you were totally at her mercy? What was it like knowing the woman doing this to you is your wife? What was it like right after she ********* you as she felt your nut cord to make sure she had completely and properly crushed it, what was it like and how did it feel having your scrotum and nut and nut cord handled by the woman who had just ********* you?

Very few men have been ********* by a woman, and even fewer have had the ********** performed by his wife. Just curious as to what that was like.
    my wife is a veterinarian...I think that is why she insisted we do it in here office.WE do the play in the house in bed.I knew she was actually going to ******** me when she had me bend over the table.She said I am not playing I am ********** you this time.

I was very erect... very excited ...edrenlan was flowing hard... i could her my heart pounding in my ears.I never did ejaculate.I have never ejaculated just from being aroused that is just me I guess.We also had sex the days before after she shaved my scrotum and around my penis.

I thought I would ejaculate when she put the bucket water between my legs and washed my thighs penis and scrotum.
    I didnt cum.

She kept asking if this hurt... can I feel that...take a deep breath and breath out ...as i exhaled she said did it with a deep breath...and said Its crushed

I was worried some about my manhood at the time but was totally into getting *********..besides I thought maybe it wont take like when I tried my self many years before.

Now I know ********** has no effect on my manhood....not much has changed.
    When she examined what she had done....It was just like when the urologist does an exam...very clinical...I have to admit i like my urologists exams also.
    The lump in my cord hurt a little as she examined it.It was the size of marble.

I enjoyed it a lot

Big Supporter
    Very interesting and informative Sduyck 2001. Thanks for the information.

You are an extremely lucky and it sounds like a very satisfied man Sduyck 2001.

I hope and pray that I will be lucky enough to someday meet and marry a dominant lady who has the background and skills to do that and that she one day ******** me. But I hope that she will do both of mine at the same time and that she will cut them out surgically.